"knocking on buddies door"

well claire if im stuck your the first person im calling lol

just remember if the witch does show thats a good sign that your body is back to normal...which means you got more chances of getting pregannt again soon :) xx

think bea must be at the hospital...praying for her and the little one xxx

shouldnt say that i might become a pest.... what boutt this? what bout that claire? is this right is that right what shall i do hahahaa :) xx

have you got a birthing plan yet????? and what drugs you are going to use????

just normal hospital birth hun....most pain relief i will be using is gas and air..unless theres tooooooooooooooooo much pain then it will be the ep but i dont want that to be honest. i know its going to hurt but i would like to be awake when hes here not looking like a druged up half awake zombie lol

i had gas and air and it did f**k all for me so i had ep and it was great. i didnt lose any feeling in my legs, i even walked to the ward after having him. my contractions came really fast because i was on a drip so i couldnt get used to them. but bloody hell they hurt. all you have got to think when you see his little face it will be worth it. you may change your mind when you have to have a wee lol:dohh:

haha i bet it hurt its all people say to me..makin me dread the day it happends lol nah im looking forward to it..just scary that i dont no what the unknown is in front of me lol but hey cant be that bad as people go on to have loadz of kids :)

what you been up 2 today claire? iv had the joys of washing and ironing whoop whoop the house wife goodies lol xx

you will be alright. you will have pete with you :hugs:
i havent really been up to much, just sorting out rians stuff for school. he as got a anglo saxon day tomorrow and he as to wear an outfit. its doing my head in, they wanted £20 on ebay for an outfit. they can dream on if im paying that much for one day so hes going in a shirt with rope around his waist. what a bad mom am i lol:wacko:

hey ladies:D

how are we all feeling? enjoying the weather?

lyns- your little mans room is gorgeous, i'm so jealous :( i wanna set the crib up but i worry it's way too early or am i being silly?? ash has just gone home we've spent the last to days layzing around eating and doing nothing else :) we went out baby shopping but didn't see anything .

cla- how are you hun?? i know you had some spotting but have you tried a hpt since then?? what has rian got to dress up as for school??

bea- hope you and your little girl are ok hun

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

hope everybody is ok.
sammy i have done another test this morning and nothing, which i know anyway. but i fine about it:thumbup:
rian had to dress as a anglo saxon school boy, it as done my head trying to find somthing for him to wear and it doesnt help when he DOES NOT want to dress up.
just think you have got all this to come lol

i really hope bea and her daughter are ok:hugs:

Hi girly''s well what a week, please excuse spelling as on my phone and predictive text is a pain. Well where do I start as u all know I have had a pretty rough time through pregnancy right from tge start, from a couple of weeks ago when the weather got warmer I coincide my ankles and feet had started to swell the same as antbodys, id mentioned It to doc who wasntwoeried.I went to my 26 week appointment with the mw who said my bp was highlands to cone get It checked again on the Friday which I did I also mentioned that I hadn't feel little one move much and she listened in q nd thibgs were fine, on Friday I had bp checked again and she sebt urine away, I went back that afternoon as I still hadn't get little one afain he checked and said evetything was fine but gave me some pills for Uti, tuesday night my leg had swollen to double the size and solid by the morning I was being very sick, still dint think much of It as there is a bug going round. After thinking about going to work I made a doctors appountment, I was then rushed to hospital with the most severed case of pre eclampsia that our hospital had everseen and that if I had fine to work neither of us would be here today, I was admitted at 3pm on wed and had our tiny daughter on thyrsday morning at 6.40 she was 12 weeks early and weighed 935 grams. My case is so seriouse I have had central lines put directly to my heart and main veins, my kidneys had started to shut down along with a lot of other problems.

At moment still is hospital and I'm not allowed out, just will be glad when I can go home x x

Baby Honor is doing fantastic she is breating on her own after 4 days, I do have pics but unaure how to put them on here from a mobile

How are you all doing x x

Bea- I know we don't know each other very well, but I am so glad that you and your little one seem to be stable and are getting better. I cannot believe you two have been through so much. Hopefully things will continue to improve and you will get to go home soon with your little Honor. I will be thinking about you!

bea bea bea..jeaz im so glad to hear from you. so glad that you and little one are doing well and that you went to hospital at the right time. i was so getting worried thinking we havent heard from you cos something had happened. im so over the moon that you and little Honor are getting better stronger. lovely name :) let us know if you need anything i sure we can arrange some sort of help for you if you do :) also keep us updated as im sure we all want to know how you and little one are getting on :)

other than all this hun...hows it feel to be a mummy? has it hit home yet? how does she look ? hubby happy? im looking forward to seeing pictures of her :)

wishing you a full recoverary and to be home soon with your family. hope hubby has been ok too been there for you.. lots of love hugs and kisses to you all :) xxx

oh bea i am so happy you are both getting better, you made me worry not being on. its so nice to hear from you:hugs:
i love the name , i bet she is beutiful just like her mom i cant wait to see her.:hugs:

Hey Bea, thank god you're both alright, haven't posted for a little while but have been checking in almost every hour on the hour! Congrats on your little princess, what a lovely name :)

Please keep us informed, we need to know you're all okay xxxx

How's everybody else doing? I can't believe how time is flying...I finish work on 30th June and it can't come soon enough!!!

xxx

Bless ya I love you all so much, were all good ta hubby is very emotional but good ta, a.mummy dint tgink its sunk in Its like she's borrowed. If somebody could email me an email addy I could snd pics if someone wouldn't mind uploadong them x x x and ignore how huge I look as still swollen all over from the problem look like marsh mellow man x x

Hey Bea, thank god you're both alright, haven't posted for a little while but have been checking in almost every hour on the hour! Congrats on your little princess, what a lovely name :)

Please keep us informed, we need to know you're all okay xxxx

How's everybody else doing? I can't believe how time is flying...I finish work on 30th June and it can't come soon enough!!!

xxx

whoop whoop i know how you feel sam...i finish on the 29th of june day b4 you. you finish on my brithday..i will be 26 years OLD!!!!! hahaha not long to go now :)

hope everyones enjoying the rain :) xxx

bea as she put any weight on yet?
rian pilled it on when i had him because he was only 4lb 8oz.
who does she look like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->