"knocking on buddies door"

thanks claire bear :) ill ask the midwife next week :)

you been ok today sweet?

hope everybody is ok:hugs:
lynsey i only found out i had pre-clampsia when i was in a car accident:dohh: my blood pressure was high and my uric acid at 32 weeks was of a full term pregnancy. they said rian was small so i had to go to the hospital once a week to listen to his heart beat, then they admited me at 34/35 weeks. i had to have blood tests everyday:growlmad:i was black and blue.
i had to have a scan which looks at the babys heart and organs, they found rian wasnt moving so i was induced the next day. when i had him there was nothing wrong with him, he weighed 4pound 8oz. you could fit his bum in your palm of your hand.
and it used to take me an hour to feed him 2oz and to wind him but it was all worth it:hugs:

jeaz hun..was it a bad accident? was you ok?

35 weeks gone jeaz bet that was scary for you...loving the bit boout fitting hes bum in your hand thats so sweet..glad that everything turned out ok wih rian tho..i would have been soo over protective of him and worriing out my mind :)

im going to bournemouth tonight so i want be on line for a couple of days..dont want you girls thinking somethings wrong or iv gone missing :)

hope you all have a nice bank holiday weekend..i maybe back tomorrow or the day after i dont actually know..petes just driving me up there to do something before baby is here haha who knows whats going to happen..just going with the flow end up staying on the beach at this rate lol

see you soon ladies xxx

oh and pics???????????????? everyone is almost 28 weeks and we havent had no poics :(

hope to see lots of bumps when i get back other wize ill come find you and take one myself lol xx

hows everybody.
lynsey did you have a nice weekend:hugs:

hey claire bear..i had a great weekend thanks sweet :)

pete decided to drive us to paris for the day instead..we left here at 11pm friday got to france for 3 am saturday slept in the car for 3 hours then drove to paris...then drove back got home 1am sunday morning lol we spent the whole time driving around..it was sucha great experience but pete bless him was tired from driving so much hehe :)

here some pics of our day trip

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Day%20trip%20to%20Paris/DSC_00281.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Day%20trip%20to%20Paris/DSC_008612.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Day%20trip%20to%20Paris/DSC_0094.jpg

pete bought me the biggest bear ever in paris lol
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Day%20trip%20to%20Paris/29052010931-11.jpg

haha wicked init :)

did everyone else have a good weekend xx

When I saw the pics I thought that ain't engand lol.
Bloody hell you done some miles then, we went to Paris about 7 years ago.
Did you have a good time then, it's nice to get away

we had a great time claire..pete drove for sooooo long once we got home bk in uk we literally went straight to bed like zombies lol really ramdom trip from no where..i think he just wanted to do something before baby was here..an as a thank you for looking after him so much :)

think that be the last holiday/trip for us now in a very long time lol

has everyone got everything now? is everyone getting back pains? period like belly pains? feeling big kicks?

everyone is very quite on here lately hope everyone is ok......bea? sam? sarah? amanda? ellooooooooooooooooooo are you out there lol i think its just me and you claire :) haha xx

im still here:hugs:
im a bit pissed off the bloke over the road as just come over and asked if i will take his 15 year old step daughter to the hospital to have a scan and she will find out the sex. this is her third scan and she doesnt know why she is going.:dohh:
i was like how can you ask me to do that:growlmad:ive lost a baby and you want me to go there:growlmad::growlmad:
sorry thats my ramble for today:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

say no hun..thats not right and really disrespectfull :(

stupid arsehole...tipical man dont have a clue and dont think.

hope your ok xxx

Hey hey hey! No back pains, thank goodness! but tired and the tummy is EXPANDING! feels weird as i'm sitting here because my boob is like over my belly and I have that crevice that you can loose things in :), and I have to sit up straight to not feel like i'm crushing myself:) lol, random, I know.

B- love the paris pics, what a nice random trip. I'd love to do that right about now. I feel like I need to get away. So what are you experiencing these days?

Cla- :hugs: people can be insensitive.

ps: 3rd Tri!!!!!! Glad we can continue our journey together here.

hello lovely ladies and bumps :)

I am here!!!:) i've just been so busy the last few days, i ended up in hospital last thursday but everythings ok :)

lyns- your pics look lovely hun, glad you had a good time. and yeah i've been getting all the back pain, the braxton hicks and the strong kicks he makes my whole belly move with them sometimes lol. i had a lovely bank holiday with ash, we didnt do much just layzed around watching tv and eating kfc lol fatty's or what!! also we DTD :blush: it was brilliant but half way through got the giggles because where we were trying to get comfortable it was a bit like we were moving the furniture lol we nearly gave up lol. how have you been hun?? how's the bump???

cla- hope your ok hun, he was a idiot for asking that, i can't believe people can be that cruel what a nob, :hugs:

bea- saw your thread you posted earlier hun hope your ok and your legs better.

sarah- we're 29 weeks tomorrow!! yaaaaaay!! not long now hope you ok hun

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

sammy i hope everything is ok hun:hugs: is your little man playing up.
im alright keiths cousin had her baby this morning ethan weighed 6lb 3oz, she had to have c section because of his heart beat. she is a big girl so she as had a lot of trouble with this one. with her other two she had no trouble at all.
i have been testing for the last 5 days and i have big fat negs. i should know better because it is way to early but i just need to wee on somthing:dohh:
if i ov on the 23rd iam due my af sunday or monday, i have had a lot of twinges last night in the ov area and a couple this morning . i hope that is good:happydance
how is everybody else:happydance:

hiya claire,

yeah he was being a little bugger i was having really strong braxton hicks an had so much pressure on my pubic bone i could barely walk, so thought i was going into labour. so went in and got monitered. they put all thestraps on my belly and as soon as they went on he started moving i felt like a complete idiot but the consultant was lovely, the baby was so low down i had the monitor right down just ubove my knicker line! they aren't sure what the pressure is but i still have it now and can barely do anything it feels like my pubic bone will snap if one tiny bit of pressure went on it, but they gave me co-codamol really low dosage tho.

hun your only 9dpo!! stop stressing yourself out you'll drive yourself nuts. i understand what you mean by needing to pee on something tho. twinges sound good hun, were they like crampy twinges?? maybe it's implantation!!! oooh i'm excited for you :)

sammy they only get worse as they get older, and you little man isnt here yet lol. have they got to keep an eye on you??
they arnt af cramps, they are twinges if that makes sense:dohh:
its just having i had a possitive opk on the 23rd the test line was way darker then the control line, i kept on using opks untill i got a neg which was the next day. i used a different brand 4 days later and that was neally pos so i used the brand i got a poss and it was neg:dohh: iam that confussed do i go by the 23rd or the one 4 days later:dohh::dohh:
this is bloody hard work:wacko::wacko:

i would say go by the one you got the first positive on hun, if you got a line stronger than the control line then i'd say that was when you ovulated, ovulation tests can be quite annoying i found a ovulation testa couple of weeks back so did it just to see what would happen and it came back positive lol.

have you had any other signs hun??

where should i start:dohh:
feel like shit
feel like my belly is huge
twinges in both sides
ive just checked my cerrvix for cm:blush: it as gone up this afternoon and i have got creamy lotion type cm.
my back as been playing up more :dohh::dohh:
i bet they been nothing:growlmad::growlmad:

oooh hun, have you felt like that before when you've caught eggy?? i remember when i first fell pregnant my cm was lotiony i seemed to get loads too for a little while fingers crossed for you hun and think lots of PMA!!!

with rian i cant remember:dohh:it seems hundreds of years ago lol
with the last baby i was spotting from about cycle 13/14 until af should have came then it stopped:dohh::dohh:so i thought i was out.
im still getting twinges at the moment.
everybody send me you dust i want it lol:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->