"knocking on buddies door"

Sorry they're all sideways - moibile uploads! Haven't quite figured them out yet...

Thanks Claire - I feel massive but am measuring behind my dates so it's all just flab :(

Bea - you look amazing well, hubby looks smitten and as for Honor...well she's just beautiful xxx

whoop whoop pop pop there she is. looking lovely and full sarah nice bump :) xxxxx what size are you if you dont mind me asking? xx

Believe it or not size 14/16 maternity clothes and size 16 maxi dress (none maternity)

I just think that either the pics aren't very flattering or I'm deluding myself when I think I'm not ginormous!

xx

Lovely bump hun, can't belive she's already here, never really felt much kicks or anything but this has been such a week of amazement worry and that but only start,

Nope hub they dunno what's up with me x x

your the same size as me then sarah 14/16..nothing wrong with that size...hubby likes my curves so its all good lol what you on bout your pics are not flattering...your bump pics are lovely..shows you are lovely and full. bump is great so stop being mean to your self :)

Bea - do you no any idea to when you will be out? has the doc said anything to you bout the next stages of baby Honor? now that little ones out have your kiddneys got better? what test will they be doing on you?

hope your body gets back to normal soon xx

hello ladies,

hope your all ok :)

bea- your little girl is gorgeous congrats hun, hope you two are feeling ok bet hubby is a very proud dad.

sarah- your bump looks lovely, dont put yourself down everyone has different size bumps, yours is perfect. i'm a size 14/16 too hun but a couple of my jumpers are a size 18 because i dont like cling clothes that much anymore. you look good so don't worry yourself hun.

lyns- how are you hun? hows your little man, i'm still really jealous of your nursery. i still have thought about putting my crib together, not sure if it's too early. but maybe with things being how they are it isn't? i don't know lol.

sarah- we're 30weeks!!! woop!!!

what's everyone upto today????

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Hey ladies, thanks for the comments, was just feeling a bit insecure yesterday - am flaunting bump in a lovely summery maxi dress today despite the rain! :)

30 weeks Sammy - wow. Don't worry about putting up your crib, mine's been up for about 2 months now, am not superstitious at all, and the outcome of my pregnancy will not be dictated by wheteher I have my nursery ready or my buggy in the house! Go for it girl!

Looks like we're all rocking the curves then xxx

again sam..30 weeks i just cant belive how quick its going. 30 weeks contrats girls

baby development 30weeks whoop whoop some information for you :)

Your baby now measures a little more than 39cm from crown to toe now. Her growth in terms of her length will soon slow down but she will continue to gain weight until she's born. She probably weighs about 1.3kg at this stage.

Your baby's lungs and digestive tract are almost fully developed. She continues to open and shut her eyes. She can probably see what's going on inside your uterus (womb), tell light from dark and even track a light source. If you shine a light on your stomach, your baby may move her head to follow the light or even reach out to touch the moving glow.

Some researchers think baring your stomach to light stimulates visual development. But your baby won't be able to see much when she's born. Newborns can see a distance of only between 20cm and 30cm. Children with normal vision don't reach 20/20 vision (the same as an adult) until the age of about eight. To complete the picture, your baby now has eyebrows and can bat her eyelashes!

About a litre of amniotic fluid now surrounds your baby, but that volume decreases as she gets bigger and has less room in your uterus. As you and your baby continue to grow, don't be alarmed if you feel breathless, as if you can't get enough air. It's just your uterus pressing against your diaphragm.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though. At about 34 weeks (or just before birth, if this is your second or third pregnancy), your baby's head will move down into your pelvis as she gets into the right position for birth. That will make breathing and eating a lot easier.

Still thinking about where to have your baby? Check out our guide to your birth choices. Wherever you plan to have your baby, why not start thinking about what you'll need to pack in your bag ready for when you go into labour?

Note: Every baby develops differently. This page is designed to give a general idea of how a fetus grows in the uterus.

How your life's changing

You've probably gained quite a bit this month - typically 1.4-1.8 kg/3-4 lb. Gaining 450 g/1 lb a week is quite normal during the last three months. Your baby's demands for nutrients are at their greatest in the final pre-birth growth spurt. You may love or loathe your increasing size - either way, remind yourself of 50 reasons why it's great to be pregnant.

It's never too late to stop smoking, as your baby will benefit from an increased oxygen supply within days of you quitting. Try to encourage those close to you who smoke to give up, too - not only will this help you to stop smoking but it may help your baby in the longer term. Research has shown that babies are at higher risk of cot death / SIDS if a parent or caregiver smokes around them.

Getting a good night's sleep can become more difficult again in the third trimester. As your bump grows, getting and staying comfortable is harder and you may find pressure on your bladder means midnight trips to the loo make an unwelcome but necessary return. Vivid dreams can also affect the quality of your sleep leaving you feeling disturbed or inspired! Don't forget to ask your partner about his dreams, too.

sammy - theres no difference to baby cot going up now than later..it will get dusty/dirty regardless if little on is in there or now..that why we ended up putting ours up now. pluss seeing it all up it has made it a little more real for us..made it like right baby is actually coming. going to bed looking at the cot and mosses basket hes little corner is like soon he will be here has just made it more real and has prepared us alot more:)

xxxxx

hun we all have insecure days recently i seem to have insecure weeks and ash gets the brunt of it, you should enjoy your bump 10 more weeks and it'll be gone :(

i'm not superstitous i have my pram and pushchair in the house. i just thought it'd be majorly early. i haven't got my cot yet i wont get that until after he's born but have a huge swinging crib. i think i'll put it up at the weekend. i seem to be in a massive cleaning thing atm like a ocd freak haha

haha sam yup i have them days/weeks even months atm lol no matter what i do or what pete does i dont feel good enough. since pregnant iv never been so insecure but hey the joys of being pregnant eh :)

yup curves are definatly in at the moment..im more than rocking them sarah im more like wiggerling a dance routine lol

how are all you lovely ladies, bumps and baby honor:hugs:

the hospital just rang me i have my emergancy scan booked for 12.20 today!! i'm happy i get to see my little man again but scared of what they might find :(

cla- how are you hun ?? did rian enjoy dressing up for school??

how come you have got to have another scan??
rian enjoyed it after he was a pain the back side all morning moaning that he didnt want to do it, bloody kids lol. he has got another one friday to dress as a footballer , more money:growlmad:

Just popping over from the baby section to catch up with the ladies that are still waiting. How on earth did this thread get so long? :shock:You normally get 10 replies before it deflates :haha:

its because we like to talk to much:happydance::happydance:

oh your daughter is cute, congrats hun:happydance:

i have to have another scan because on sat me and ash went to saisbury's and we were walking round and a felt like a pop/bubble down in my lady parts then lots of fluid, so i waddled like a cowboy to the toilets to check and my knickers where soaked a lent forward to wipe myself and had another gush of fluid, i definatley did not wee myself i came from a different part and the fluid was clear and not smelly. well me being a idiot decided i'm not going to the hospital because i'm not in pain and hadn't had a show so i waited until i had the midwife yesterday and told her, she sent me straight upto the delivery ward at the hospital for me to get checked out.

they put me on the monitor baby was fine and i had braxton hicks showing up on the monitor, then this gorgeous docter had to do a internal examination i was so embaressed :blush: they said my cervix looked a little bit dilated and that it looked sore around the opening (there was a technical term they used but cant remember what it was) so they took a swab and sent it off for test but they aren't sure if my waters have gone or not. so have booked me in for a scan today to check fluid around the baby. my braxton hick seem to bit quite sore not sure if thats anything to do with it or not but i'll soon find out.

also no jiggy jiggy for me because of risk to baby and i've been referred to phsyio for SPD by my midwife :( when will it all end lol.

the schools just seems to be making parents pay for everything these days do they not consider the credit crunch ?? i'll have all that to look forward in a few years time :)

Oh my god! What's happening? Make SURE you keep us informed hun, we'll all be worrying about you!
I'm so grateful to be finishing work soon, am terrified that what with my step mum being terminally ill, my mother in law with cancer, my gallstones, the pregnancy plus lots of work stress that something will happen with me too! I'm only just holding it all together :(

xx

oh my good hun i didnt know, you should have gone straight to the hospital.
did they say if you have got an infection or anything???
they might have to keep you in if your waters have broken because incase the infection gets to the little one. you will have to put your feet up and do NOTHING hun.
bloody hell everything as happened on this thred:dohh:

sarah im so sorry i forgot about your mother inlaw how is she getting on:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"