"knocking on buddies door"

Not too good to be honest, she start her chemo on the 18th June :(

i will do ladies feel abitof a idiot because everyone says well why didn't you go in eve the midwife looking after me yesterday said you should of come in on saturday. so i feel a bit silly. they found something in my wee called lucocytes which is white blood cells but theres is only trace amount. they haven't found any traces of any other infection but have to ring the docters for the results of my swab tomorrow.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

sammy dont put yourself down. they will keep an eye on you now and the scan will tell you the amount of fluid you have got around bub. his he still moving loads

sarah im so sorry hun, have they said they still cant do anything for her?
hows your hubby coping

yeah he's still moving about loads but i keep getting more frequent painfull braxton hicks. don't know if i should worry about that or not ?

as long as he is moving you should be ok. as for the braxton it might be your body might be getting ready.

well i'm off ladies hope everyone is ok ill update asap bye ladies xxx

good luck sammy dont forget to get some pics of your little man. thinking of you:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck Sammy! Thinking of you xx

Claire - hubby is doing okay, we're all just trying to keep positive, and it doesn't really seem real x

I hope so. They think they might have removed most of it with the lumpectomy, but she doesn't have enough eostrogen to have radiotherapy so they're having to do the chemo. She'll lose her hair for definite, but there's still some lymph nodes that may be cancerous.

Fingers crossed, it'll work but she's going to get very poorly with it x

i hope they can do somthing for her so she can see your little one grow up.

I know, he's already going to miss out on meeting my stepmum, my dad doesn't think she'll make it until august when Charlie's due. I couldn't bear to lose MIL too.

It's so desperately sad :(

oh hun you arent having much look are you:hugs:

It's all been goign on for a while hun... Jill (my stepmum) has MS and has been deteriorating for a while now xx

Lara - Just popping over from the baby section to catch up with the ladies that are still waiting. How on earth did this thread get so long? You normally get 10 replies before it deflates

jeazzzzz i go for lunch and two pages have gone. yap yap yap yap thats what this thread does to us lara welcome by the way :)

..so glad we kept this thread on from second tri though :) mind you most of us have been talking since the begin on 1st tri even when we was TTC so its great we all been here together helping each other out :)

sarah - hun jeaz you are going through a but arnt you sweet. i hope the treatment helps ur MIL and that you and hhubby have been ok together through this difficult time...times like this can make you stronger or make you argue..so i hope you guys are doing well.

sammy - like i said on pm hunnie make sure you let me know how it goes and if you do get a pic im sure not just me but we all wana see bubba :) fingers crossed for you.

claire - how you getting on sweet..hows the witch been? you must be kinda pleased that your cycle is back to normal..when i had mc my cycle didnt go back too a routine till bout 5 months so im really glad that your bosy is getting back....thats a real good sign :)

bea - keep us all updated we are very worried for you both and will be waiting to hear from you.

right anyone else got some news to tell us? seems this has become the badnews thread. well here is some good loving to you all..wishing you all good and possitive love your ways.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
:hugs::dust::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::dust::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::dust::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:
:hugs2::hugs2:

:friends::friends::friends:
:hug::hug::hug:

xx

We're absolutely rock solid hun, we always have been, No arguing, no worries, just support and being best friends :)

It's not the bad news thread, we're just opening up to each other more and more xxx

We're absolutely rock solid hun, we always have been, No arguing, no worries, just support and being best friends :)

It's not the bad news thread, we're just opening up to each other more and more xxx

aww thats a very true statement we are indeed very open and its soo lovely to know you girls....i love talking to you all :):hugs:

im glad that you and hubby tight and helping each other through this hard difficult time. lets pray that the treatment works and that she is here way after little one is born :) xxx

hello ladies

i'm back from the scan with good and bad news. well where do i start...

good news- it was my waters that had gone on sat but my body still has enough waters around the baby and he seems quite contented.

bad news- i was in there for 40mins for what should of been a 10-15min scan.
they had to keep taking measurements and re taking them. his femur length has only grown 4mm in 4weeks and is under average. all the other measurements are ok its just his legs :( they made me sit in the waiting room for 10mins while she had second opinions. then came out and told me i asked her if he could be disabled but she couldn't say yes or no only that everything else seemed ok. i have to go back on the 21st to have a scan with a consultant to see if theres any growth:cry::cry:

i really don't know how to be about this i'm only 5ft5 myself so i'm not that tall ash is only 6ft, i can't help but thinking my little boy could be disabled and wondering how am i going to cope.

i do have a pic of the scan i'll upload it in a bit girls just gotta take some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"