"knocking on buddies door"

Wow...he could be a shortie like his mummy maybe?

Stupid to say I know, but try not to worry unless they give you something to be worried about, I know all sorts of people who've had various measurements given to them which have turned out to be fine later on xxx

i know hun i've looked at his graphs on the scan measurements from the last 2 scans and it seems its only the last 4weeks his growth has slowed and i don't understand why i'm just praying he has a growth scan, i should of been back at work today but took the week off as holiday think i'll put the crib up to keep busy. i just have this feeling he won't stay inside for the whole 40 weeks hopefully i'm wrong. give me to mins and i'll upload his pic

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

hello ladies

i'm back from the scan with good and bad news. well where do i start...

good news- it was my waters that had gone on sat but my body still has enough waters around the baby and he seems quite contented.

bad news- i was in there for 40mins for what should of been a 10-15min scan.
they had to keep taking measurements and re taking them. his femur length has only grown 4mm in 4weeks and is under average. all the other measurements are ok its just his legs :( they made me sit in the waiting room for 10mins while she had second opinions. then came out and told me i asked her if he could be disabled but she couldn't say yes or no only that everything else seemed ok. i have to go back on the 21st to have a scan with a consultant to see if theres any growth:cry::cry:

i really don't know how to be about this i'm only 5ft5 myself so i'm not that tall ash is only 6ft, i can't help but thinking my little boy could be disabled and wondering how am i going to cope.

i do have a pic of the scan i'll upload it in a bit girls just gotta take some pics

oh noo thats not good. maybe hes still developing? jeaz sammy for the first time i dont no what to say :cry: all i can say is i hope he has grown some what on the 21st...thats not this monday...monday after..so a week and half lets say, so lets hope that the little one heard what the doc said and will prove him wrong. if there is no growth then im sure thats still not a bad thing..scary yes but i believe that hes healthy like the doc said doing well like the doc said and may just have little legs. was they moving about? feet ok? im sure he maybe just have little legs in that case my friends baby had little legs..some sort of leg symdrome but when she was born she was just fine. longer torso and smaller legs..shes now 3 years old healthy walking fine and nothing wrong with her.

i know its easier said than done but try not to think the worst negative bout it..its a scary thought that theres no growth but thats not such a bad thing ok sweet. im here if you wana talk :) xxxx

now hurry up and put bubba on screen :) xx

yes put the cot up it will make you feel so much better..when i did mine i felt woohoo baby is coming. if he comes early that means hes ready to be here. where as mine aint going no where..i think hes quite happy kicking the shit out of me till 40+ lol

x

thanks hun, i just can't stop crying feel like a complete idiot, i know i shouldn't worry because stress isn't good, his brain,head and stomach are all meauring fine, his feet are ok and he was kicking arounds like anything he was kicking the scanny thing. i'm just gunna look at my notes and try to work out wether he has a long body and little legs.

i will warn you ladies i've tilted the pic on its side so you can see his face properly and his hand.

Attachments

• Photo0556.jpg
    Photo0556.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
Sammy don't worry yourself Hun, I know it's harder to say but everything will be fine. Just wait till the next scan.
I love the pic of him he will be ok

Sammy didn't they think he was bigger then normal at your first scan

they said they thought he was bigger then when i went for my growth scan they said he was actually measuring smaller and then i had the scan and they said he was growing normally and now 4 weeks later they're saying the rest of him is ok just his legs aren't growing. between the 22week scan and my 26week scan his femur length grew 10mm and between the 26week scan and my 30 week scan (today) his femur length has only grown 4mm its off the scale thingy on the sheet. and his weight is 2lb 11oz and thats nearly off the chart too.

to me if his weight isn't good and his growth seems to be all over the place i'd say my placenta couldn't be working properly but they say it is and i wonder how correct those machines are

i love face pics..love the pic :)

sam i think everything will be fine..everything seem to be normal so far. if he was moving around wiggerling hes legs you aint got nothing to worrie about..they maybe smallier than normal..not no long grasshoppers legs but i think you are just worriing your self silly because you dont no what to expect :)
xx

Sammy please don't worry them machines pick up everything and if there was the slightest worry they wouldn't of sent you home hun, honestly please don't worry yourself sure everything is fine x x

sammy how are you feeling today hun:hugs:
hows everybody else doing:hugs::hugs:
im not in the best of moods someone as only gone and keyed my car again and iam really pissed off, if i got hold of who ever done it i would bloody kill them:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: sorry thats my rant

thank you for your support ladies, i feel a bit more relaxed today. i'm goingto put up the crib tomorrow and do some retail therapy to cheer myself up a bit :) i should get some of the results back from the tests they did at the hospital on wed. been having period pain in my back since last night and white discharge ( tmi sorry ladies) if it doesnt stop by this evening i think i'll give the hospital a ring to see what they say.

bea- how is honor doing?? how are you and hubby???

cla- where is your car when they key it hun?? and is it only your car?? maybe you should get a small cheap cctv system and focus it on your car, it's probably immatue children. how are you hun??

lyns- how are you today hun?? looking forward to you maternity leave??

im glad you are feeling better, retail therapy is always the answer:happydance:
if you are worried give your midwife a call just to put your mind at ease:hugs:

we think someone as done it at the school, because i dont use my car only when its raining. ive got a mini with the union jack on the roof and on the wing mirrors. keiths just come back and he as said a few kind words of what he will do if he catches hold of who done it:dohh: i glad it wasnt his car because he would have killed me

hi ladies

sammy glad your feeling a little better sweet. i love good old threapy..nothing like just you and no one else to piss you off:thumbup:

claire i hate that when that happends..that has happened to my petes car b4..that as welll as scratches at the side. some people are just asses.

im having a baby blue moment today...im trying to plan my babushower..but looks like no one is coming part from my mum and sister in law. goes to show just how loved i am dont it. i havent really got that many real friends as iv moved around alot but the people i do know jeazz i must be proper shit or they just dont care. i feel right unloved :( moving around so much has made me a right bloody loner man..no wonder why im a pest towards pete :(

im really fed up and proper feel lonely i thought i was a nice person maybe im just a shit friend unaware of how i am..and thats why no one cares :shrug::cry: :cry:

i know you girls are having your big problems and im being silly but i just feel really down :(

Don't be stupid lynsey you are a lovely person it might be that your friends are a waste of time. I've found this out about mine and even family since I lost the baby. If they don't want to be there it there fault stuff them.

Hun, I'm in exactly the same position, I've moved around so much that all my freends are gav's friends or work friends. It doesn't mean you're shit, it means you're picky about who you keep and call a friend because you're so great! :)

Honestly, I do feel your pain my lovely, it's not a nice feeling (I have this every time I try to arrange a birthday do etc, so I'm not even bothering with a baby shower).

Just think how it's quality not quantity of the people you want to keep close and spend time with xxxx

i know claire...but i have no one here. i have moved around so much lost touch with old friends then moved here 3 years ago...yeah i know some people here but not people that i have girly nights with or girls to talk to...one of my best friend moved abroad and the other is now up near scotland near her uni.. i thought maybe i was just busy sorting stuff out and working lots. but now that iv sat down to think i feel like im in the desert with no one round me. feel a proper loner 4real :(

iv actually got noone to ask how sad is that? :(

lyns don't get yourself down hun, your a lovely person, there's nothing wrong with you. i don't have many friends either but i prefer it that way less people to piss you off:). i only have 1 really close friend and we grew up since we were in nursery together. plus its always that bit harder people non-pregnant people don't understand and always seem to break off and do there own thing. cheer up hun, your going through an amazing time of your life and something small like that shoudn't get you down. you'll soon get to know people through mother and toddler groups and playschool.

i have a bit of new ladies.....i'm officially on maternity leave as from today!!! i know its earlier than i wanted but with everything i'm going through the last place a wanna be is work, my personnel manager rang up and we had a little chat about it :)

also i've been geting some pretty strong braxton hicks since half 1ish not sure if i should go and get checked just incase i don't wanna be a nuisence.

Sammy they won't think you are a pain. I'm shocked they arnt having you in everyweek to be monitered. Keiths cousin has just a baby and they thought he was going to be small so from about 30 weeks she had To go twice a week to the hospital to listen to the heart beat. In the end he was 6 lb 4 oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->