"knocking on buddies door"

morning ladies. 30 weeks today whoop whoop catching up with the rest of you xx

hope you all ok xx

It does feel good to be at 30 weeks. Are you guys really gaining about a 1lb a week? I'm really not, and i'm somewhat active, not sure if thats why, but wondering if I need to take in more calories? I eat about 3 and a 1/2 regular meals, and 3-4 snacks inbetween. My regular meals aren't huge because I get full pretty fast these days.

Sammy- wow my dear! The baby will be ok, its all you can think at this point, all positive vibes. I'm glad so far things are going ok, you just take it easy and take care of that body of yours. sounds like you are putting the crib up?

Magik- I love the pics, thank you for sharing them with us.

Sj-looking good!:)

B- I came back and was 5 pages behind, uggh! :)

So far I must say i've learned a bit from the birthing class. If any of you are interested in more natural birthing info a great site is birthingnaturally.net. My second class is tomorrow so if I get any more tid bits I'll share. I found the positions to get through labor interesting. Also, the fact the folks who are induced early often have a higher chance of having a csection, and also folks whose doctors are changing shifts or just want to go home! Its good to question everything they want to offer you, even if it sounds like its right for the baby- that was a big lesson also. And there medical interventions should be explained to you, should be valid and should be given with your consent. I have to say I feel more educated as a first time parent already.
Can you believe 30 weeks aleady, man! I feel like i'm running out of time. Not that that is motivating me any more:) lol, we still haven't done anything, more busy planning our shower than anything else baby related.

Ok, hugs ladies.

hows everybody doing on this crappy sunday:growlmad:

The weather is horrendous! have been sorting out Charlie's nursery, will post pics when done.

How's everyone? :)

can our weather get anybetter:rain::rain:we have one nice day then the rest are crap:growlmad:
i cant wait to see his bedroom i bet it looks lovely:hugs:
i havent been up to much, rian had a birthday party yesterday and keiths cousin brought her baby around today he is so tiny. rian had a hold of him he looked so cute with him

hows everybody doing today.
i was thinking yesterday you havent got long left now and how fast it as gone for you:happydance::happydance:

Morning hun I know it's flown by hasn't it? had my girlies there all the way through xxx

i know its to soon but as anybody thought about when or if they will have another baby and when are you going to try.

We're already talking about number 2! we don't want ideally more than 2/3 year age gap either so not leaving it too long xx

so if i dont get caught :growlmad:( which i better) we might be bump buddies again:happydance::happydance:
when i do get pregnant AGAIN rian will be 10:dohh::dohh: thats what you call an age gap:dohh:

You will get caught hun, no doubt in my mind :)

There's 13 yrs between me and my youngest sister - 15 between my oldest and youngest sister (there's 3 of us!) - Now THAT'S an agae gap!

xx

i just need to give the little :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:a helping hand.
if we did do it this month ( im not getting my hopes up ) it would be due a day after rians birthday :dohh: keith would have to get an extra job lol

hey girls just popping in quickly to update a picture on Beas baby Honor that she sent me yesterday. she is just so adorable and looks like shes fighting to get better. lovely cute pic with her little eyes awww :cloud9::flower::kiss: xx

baby Honor..

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/littlehonor.jpg

hey claire i think you need to be put in a headlock to get your head beaten lol your body is back to normal which is just fantastic..sometimes after a mc it can take months and months to get back to normal. you will be pregannt again soon hun..your doing really well and i can be certain that if not this month then b4 the years is near you will have your little bubba growing inside and ready to be born :) regardeless where you are we will always be here xx

xxxx dont give up hope xxxx

oh she is sooooooooooooo cute and what a fighter she is:hugs:
lynsey i never read it and i just looked at the pic and i thought it was your baby:dohh: sorry a very blonde moment :dohh::dohh:

oh she is sooooooooooooo cute and what a fighter she is:hugs:
lynsey i never read it and i just looked at the pic and i thought it was your baby:dohh: sorry a very blonde moment :dohh::dohh:

hahah silly sausage :dohh: xxxx:hugs:

lynsey im always like it, im not a very possitive person.
you can slap me one if you want:ninja::grr:

claire no problem lol

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x228/smilemoticon/smiley%20wars/Violence_22.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->