"knocking on buddies door"

Hey girlies Im here just been do busy getting things sorted . Staying on hospital tonight with honor in our room really scary but good news she is going to be discharged 2morrow even more scary will pop back when Im home and talk more.

How is everyone doing

Where is Sammy very worried about her x x

Oh that's fab news hun! Well done Honor! She'll be fine, and you're already a great mummy so don't you worry xx

Hello gorgeous ladies and bumps!!

i am here and still alive :thumbup:

sorry i made you worry.

hope you have all been ok, glad to see that honor will be aloud home with you tomorrow bea.

i went to the hospital today for my growth scan expecting them to say yeah babies fine dont need to see u again, well how wrong was i ?? his growth has slowed down:( my little man only weighs 4lb4oz but seems healthy otherwise.

they dont think the placenta is feeding him properly :( so i had to be monitored today and will have to be put on a ECG machince twice a week to check baby. i won't be going full term with him. the hospital won't let me. they think he'll be here within 2weeks by c-section or induction. :wacko:

i have yet another scan on monday and if they decide they arent happy with the placenta i could be bookedin to have him monday!! i can honestly say im completely shitting myself ladies.

he's healthy in every other way but hes just not putting on any weight, i now have to go out and buy early baby clothes because none of mine will fit him haha. so theres my update.

how's everyone else???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Try not to worry hun he's a good weight and sections aint scary atall I have clothes problem honors only 3lb 7 x x x

:sammy you will be fine and your little man will be ok as well.
i had rian at 36weeks because he had stopped moving and growing, they said it would be best for him to be out. he will be around the same weight rian was and he was fine he didnt need no help at all, the only reason we had to stay in hospital was because my blood presure was to high.
you will be fine hun and you will soon be a mommy

bea iam so happy that she will be allowed home, the 3 of you can be a family now in your own home:happydance: at least that will be one weight off your shoulders

ugggh! I think the post I left yesterday didn't show up and lord knows I don't feel like writing it again. But i'm around and will probably be around more as i'm home on rest now.
Magik- glad to hear you guys are finally going home together, are you guys ready for it?
Sammy- Sending you lots of positive vibes. I know you guys are in good hands and they'll do whats best for you and baby. How is shopping coming along?

They told us the baby is putting on weight but I guess its at the lower end of where it should be, even though Dr. Google disagrees:) and so do I. But i'm taking it easy and we'll see what happens. It was about 5lbs 2oz last week and we go back the end of the month. Everything else looks good to, so i'm going with our baby is happy and healthy and will defy the madness of these doctors:)

How are you ladies spending your time at home?

just noticed im in the last box :wacko: only 4 weeks to go...im shitting myself lol so many emotionas going on inside. anyone else find them self crying that its actually coming very quick...theres actually going to be a little baby here with me in 4 weeks time(maybe sooner) for the rest of my life :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: thats going to be here in my home for ever...i hope everything goes ok for us all. its just jeazzz scary lol

I was wondering where you was. You have got nothing to worry about, it will be the best day of your life

i just cant wait claire whoop whoop lol

how have you been sweet? u been ok? hubby ok? rian ok ?xxx

yeah we are great hun. rian has broke up from school today so he will be in year 5 when he goes back on the 7th of september. my little man will soon be in high school i dont know where the years have gone.
keith started doing the same martial arts as rian so we are out till 9.30 everynight, but i dont mind because he is enjoying it plus it might help his little swimmers lol.
im just waiting for my possitive opk so we can give the pre-seed a go, hopefully it will work. but i feel that relaxed about ttc at the moment that iam just going with the flow. it will soon change in the 2ww:dohh:
how are you, wheres the new bump pic????

the time is running down quickly, which is a good thing because its freaking hot! But a negative because we still haven't organized the babies stuff. The hubby is busy trying to get other things off his to do list which are not baby related. I'm trying not to spazz out and choke him, lol. I have to keep in mind we still have a little more time. Fingers crossed:)

I'm still hot but doing ok. I realize I need to start thinking about packing my hospital bag. How are you doing cla?

definitely getting ready to sort my hospital bag..just think amanda baby could come anytime now geeek :)

when i has baby shower weekend just gone i got a baby gitset...i didnt realise to just now that the set contained 42 items everything you need for when your've had baby..its totally wicked...all i need to get is cotton wool and soem other bits...but my lord even the thought of hospital bag is mind boggerling lol hes actually going to be here sooooooooooooooooooooooon whoop whoop lol 36weeks now that is just damn right in your face lol

claire - year 5 i cant even begin to imagen how mad that is for you..one minute your here nearly giving birth the next your taking your son to bigger school...kinda what our mums say bout us..her little baby is having a baby lol crazy how the way life goes to generation to generation so quickly :)

im very glad that your more relaxed bout ttc...frustrating and long as it is the best thing as you know is to relax so im very glad that you finally trying it :) super doper hun :)

Amanda im sure you will kick hubby up the arse to get things done as i know you must be thinking arghhhh hurry up man befor i kill you lol well that would be me anywayz lol

hows everyone else getting on? got any plans for the weekend? ive got my sisters 30th birthday later...i really cant believe my sister is 30 already...thing is i look at her and she looks bout 20 lol shes 5ft1 has a baby face with these massive boobs she doesnt look 30she even still gets asked I.D haha

Well i hope you lovely ladies are doing fine..the pains are going well and your not to uncomfortable :)

have a lovely day whoop whoop big kisses to you all xx

Morning ladies :)

how is everyone doing? is it just me or is baby moving less and less? i dont really feel him moving around no more..doesnt kick or punch like he used to..just every now and then he moves from side to side but thats about it? is that normal?? ;(

Hi ladies.

Quick question...why does it feel like my baby is trying to break his way out of my bum today?????

I think he's lost.... :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->