"knocking on buddies door"

well thats the wrong end to come out of:haha::haha:

That's what I said! Hubby suggested sticking the sat nav up there tonight.....I fear my son has my sense of direction!!! :)

How are you lovely? x

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:oh my god that was funny.
im alright i got my possitive opk yesterday, but i havent got to use my pre-seed yet:dohh: so we will have to give it a go later:winkwink:
we have had rians friend around since friday night so it looks like i have gained a child:wacko:
wheres your new bump pic???

I feel this cycle may be your sticky cycle.....fingers crossed hun. You just make sure you have fun with it al later too ;)

I've been really slack with my bump pictures lately - I AM MASSIVE now!!!

I'll get hubby to take one later and I'll pop it on.

Where has today gone? Time is flying by...seriously.

Could you do me a favour and look at my thread titled confused? It might be on the second page now, have had next to no response xxx

hahaha sar..that is definitely the wrong whole to come out of lol i know what you mean tho..its like a pulse feeling? like something is tuggin at it from the inside..think thats just our muscles stretching..well i hope so other wize we are both having aliens lolol

ill have a look at your thread now xx

claire whoop whoop fingers crossed..possitive is a good sign..rians got hes friend over..is another sign what it will be like for you when the next one comes :) xx

it's more like pressure in my bottom, like he's headbutting me or something? I'm so ready for him to come out now, bet this is just rubbish braxton hicks, not long left now at least.

xx

sammy as got to go to the hospital today asnt she:shrug::shrug:
lynsey if only he would get on with his brother or sister this well, some way i cant see it:wacko:

The past couple threads have been about movement, so i'm thinking its time to get that preseed going cla so that sperm can move to that eggy! :)

The mystery perosn in my belly has been moving around its usual time. This weekend it did take me for a loop after I had this fruit and nut energy bar, it just spazzed out and felt like it was trying to bust out my pelvis. It was hard to sit! Since then once in a while I'll feel it in my back and wiggling around and putting more pressure down yonder, not sure what the hell is up. And breathing, goodness! Its been rough today.

Babyd- I wouldn't worry about feeling less movement, that is expected as baby runs out of room. And I'm so jealous of that gift set you got, it sounds amazing! I really do need to get a move on with that bag, the ticker said like 24 days to go! And the hubby is working more efficiently now. As I type he's working on putting up some shelves, which is great because then I can start to atleast organize clothes and what nots. I also checked out some wall art today, so trying to decide on nursery deco, i'm only decorating one wall and its driving me bonkers! lol

And a 36 week pic:
https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/36w.gif

The past couple threads have been about movement, so i'm thinking its time to get that preseed going cla so that sperm can move to that eggy! :)

The mystery perosn in my belly has been moving around its usual time. This weekend it did take me for a loop after I had this fruit and nut energy bar, it just spazzed out and felt like it was trying to bust out my pelvis. It was hard to sit! Since then once in a while I'll feel it in my back and wiggling around and putting more pressure down yonder, not sure what the hell is up. And breathing, goodness! Its been rough today.

Babyd- I wouldn't worry about feeling less movement, that is expected as baby runs out of room. And I'm so jealous of that gift set you got, it sounds amazing! I really do need to get a move on with that bag, the ticker said like 24 days to go! And the hubby is working more efficiently now. As I type he's working on putting up some shelves, which is great because then I can start to atleast organize clothes and what nots. I also checked out some wall art today, so trying to decide on nursery deco, i'm only decorating one wall and its driving me bonkers! lol

And a 36 week pic:
https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/36w.gif

whooooooooooooop whoooooooooooooop amanda you finally got your arse to take a picture and get your bump on show...wicked. bump is looking great lovely perfect shape :)

breathing? do you sound like a rapest just been let out? lol that how i sound...i literally sound so bad no wonder why pete dont want to come near me..can you imagen gettting turn on by a panting sweaty looking like i got a diarrhea face...not the best turn on eh...of yummy lol
https://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p1/far2stylin2/SadFace.jpg

im trying not to worrie hun..gotter go back down to the baby unit tomorrow at 9 to get another check..once this is ok ill be more relaxed and less worried :)

its really nice to see your bump on here only been asking you 8 months to get a pic on here lol xxx

lol, some of us are slow:) Will they be looking at anything particular in your next visit? I meet the last doctor in the practice on wednesday and I think after that its weekly visits. I still can't get over 24 days left! Give or take a few.

just checking hes heart rate i think as it kept going high low and movements . i think its just precaution to double check things make sure there ok....better to be safe than sorry. well i think thats why they asked me back anywayz lol

24 days left? jeaz that sounds even closer when you say it like that....no say 4 weeks it souns better to scary to say 24 days hahaha joking i cant wait but im not going to lie its getting very nerve racking knowing that in just 26days for me i will be a mummy wooowzers :)

other than bits and bobs round the house getting baby room sorted you near enough got things sorted and ready?

hello ladies

sorry i havent been on here much the last few days, with everything going on ive been running around making sure i have the last few bits and totally forgot my laptop existed
i bought some lovely little prem clothes seems so unreal.

i had the hospital yesterday for a doppler scan on the placenta and to check my waters everything seemed fine. but they still dont know why he isnt putting on weight. i have the consultant on friday to talk about what they're going to do next whether its induction or c-section :(

on the good side when i was having my scan the lady switched it over to 3D for free and i got a couple of pics so ill pop them up here

how is everyone feeling with the big bumps???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Hi Guys, How you all doing, Everyone its all coming round so quick cant belive honor is 8 weeks old,

Cla - How you doing hun

Sammy - Hope your ok, Honestly hun having a prem baby isnt that bad, by they are classed at term from 37 weeks so he would possibly only be in the unit a few days to make sure he can keep his tempreature and that he is feeding ok. If you want any advice or someone to talk to about it hun im here and try my best to advise you xxxx

Lyns -- 24 days is that really all it is blimey, you will all be joinging me in motherhood soon, how scary

So guys who do we think is going to be the next mummy

will pop back soon

xxxx

im still on the other side but im great hun.i got a possitive opk so we have done loads of bding and i tryed using pre-seed but it went everywhere:dohh:so that idea went out out the window:growlmad:
hows honour getting on??

hey girls :)

been back a while from the hospital just havent been on line as im just sooo tired :)

anywayz went to the baby unit done the normal monitor checks said everything is fine just how it should be..but there worried of hes lack of movement so im booked in for a scan tomorrow morning at 9.45am hopfuly fingers crossed everthing shall be fine :)

sammy thats just so cool to get a free 3d scan done..that was really nice of the ladie..considering people pay £££ to get them done..make sure you post them up soon hun :) glad that everything good with you..think we all have been worried as yourve been sooooooooooo quite. hows mum been with you? she been taking you places helping out alot hope so :)

bea - yup its 25 days but still i shall indeed be with you :) hows everything been at home with Honor there? is it more real for you :) i hope you doing well would love to see some pics of her soon :) xxx

to tell you the truth iam just relaxing and letting nature take its course. ive had the possitive opk and we have done enough bding lol.
to tell you the truth we bd last night when we were in bed and when i got up this morning no:spermy::spermy::spermy:came out and still havent:blush:
i even asked keith if he did:spermy::spermy:up me:shrug:it must be hiding somewhere. im sorry to lower the tone:nope:

lolol hey if you cant be straight with us then who can you be lol :)

maybe you been doing it soooo much that hes sperm count is little to none as you keep rinising the bag every second lol either that or keith can fake it real good. if pete was tooo even try that id poke him in the rib lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->