"knocking on buddies door"

oh and where is sammy? where is sarah :( im worried bout them ??????

I'm here my lovely, but have just been looking back thrugh posts to find sammy's last one - where is she? do you have her on facebook???

xx

hahah indeed we are sarah - good to see your doing well too sweeet..sounds as if you and your hubby needed just like we did....some of us time. i think it works so much...when you put all the crap and bull to one side and actually see to rememeber why you was together in the first place. after 9 years i think we both needed a little push to try for each other :):hugs::hugs:

soo 35 weeks now eh like i said on fb im right behind you :) :hugs:

oh and where is sammy? where is sarah :( im worried bout them ??????

I'm here my lovely, but have just been looking back thrugh posts to find sammy's last one - where is she? do you have her on facebook???

xx

i dont no where she is hun....i know shes going through abit so shes probably trying to keep busy and strong. havent got her on fb she told me she dont do it...but be really good to hear from her. :shrug::shrug::hugs:

35 weeks! It's craz. do you think you'll go full term ie 40 weeks? everyone is telling me i won't because i'm so big (grrrrrrr..... :( ) which drives me mad as i'm measuring behind i just look big because i'm only 5 foot 3, but the worst thing is i'm starting to believe them, which is just setting me up for disappointment because there's no reason as to why i should go early!!!!!

xxx

i think full term hun...i think me and you are very simular size...i think we both are the right size for us. ive seen pictuers of woman at 35 weeks that look double our size. i think we just look huge to them as they havent got a baby growing out infront. i think baby will be a good size..not small or massive..im thinking by the size and my measurements baby will be bout 7lbs if not 8 no most. im thinking ill reach 39/40weeks but you just never know hun. i dont listen to what people say because they havent got a clue as everyone is different...ive got to the point now where people say ah your huge your gona have a huge baby..but then i look at pics of my mum when she has my sister she was way bigger than me and my sister was premature at 6lb so dont listen to everyone else hun. it will just start to annoy you :)

i just cant believe how quick it is going sar..35 weeks?? only felt like a couple of months ago we was going 16 weeks 17 weeks..now its 35 wooowzaa it is creeeping up very quickly...just think we could all go literally at anytime :) scary hehe xx

hi girls.... wow you been chatting lots...
SJ..... hellooo..... yes it is nice to be getting to know you too....i wish i had come in before and stayed.... i was a bit late joining you all, and so i felt a bit cheeky expecting to be welcomed in... so i didnt come back, then here i was again.... and i really wish i hadnt been a daft bat before...

linds.... its always god to take abit of time for each other, espeially during pregnancy , cos it is soooo easy for the actual pregnancy to take over everything.... i think also, more so, ( in my own experience anyway) when you have had a loss before, cos every day , i found myself only thinking bout making sure this baby is ok, i dont mean i mde the other kids suffer, but certainly the intimate times etc with DH... not that i can manage any of that a tthe mo withthe pain in my " old girl" ...
just been for gp check up this morning, and baby is stil up wrong way, and he reckons i am big for my dates... i said, " well it does feel huge" i reckon i am gonna have another 9lber..... scary shit!!!!!! mind you, not if i have a section..... haha my friend said i am too posh to push... i mean AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after pushing this other lot out, how can i be posh with a bucket fanny!!!!!! sorry, couldnt resist that

other than that no news here.... still not a nanny again yet.....

lotsa love
lou
xxxx

im great hun, we have booked another holiday to turkey in september. keith didnt want to book one incase if i got pregnant as he doesnt want me to go anywhere.
but still no luck and we got a good deal so we couldnt miss it.
i cant believe you are on your last box it as gone that fast.
hows your bump doing??

my bump is doing well sweet, it's getting bigger by the day I swear. good on you for booking the holiday x

have you got everything ready now because it could be any day, i bet you cant wait

i've packed baby's bag, but haven't washed the clothes - didn't think i needed to as they're all brand new and in packets, but keep hearing conflicting info. what do you think? My bag is mostly packed too, just a few bits and bobs to pop in now at the time x

im trying to remember what i did when i had rian! i dont think i washed everything as all the stuff i had was new as well. plus whats the point they are only in them two mins then they are sick everywhere lol. but its your choice

i wonder how everybody else is doing??

I've chatted with lyns a few times on FB but not heard from sammy for aaaages - have you?

i havent seen her on here for ages. i really hope everything is ok

hmmm....me too. she was having a tough time bless her. I'd have thought that now mat leave has started for some if us that there'd have been more traffic on here but it seems to have slowed right down!

i was thinking the same, but nobody seems to come on anymore. none of you will be on when you have had your babies:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->