"knocking on buddies door"

hey ladies :)

sammy how you gettign on hun..need to know need to know lol hope everything is good i really do :)

ok so i went to the hospital to day..another monitoring check up but all wentt well and im now being induced on friday so come this saturday hopfuly little andreas will be here :) scared but very excited :)

bea - i think thats only natural to want to protect your self from being hurt worried..but i know in time you will be fine and baby will be your next heatrbeat :) how do you feel when your away from honor? how do you feel when you dont no what shes doing? you will be fine i know you will hun :) xxx

amanda - some very wicked tips you posted up there..i shall be doing some of them in the week as well as whilst im waiitng :)

bea - do you know why its not good to use a jacuzzi? i was told its fine helps you to relax? is that wrong then? xx

The scary thing is when im away from her im not worried about her atall. Jacuzzis i think its because it can heat the fluid up around baby cant remember who told me think it was the midwife xx

Cant belive everyone is being induced, at least you will be able to experience the birth rather than being whisked straight for c section with no contractions on anything :O( cant belive there will be 2 more babies in a couple of days xx

Lyns 0 thank god for that, I've had BnB on my laptop all morning waiting for an update. Can't wait to see pics of little Dre xxx

I want to have my baby on Saturday too! 7th August sounds like a good date...how can I get things moving?

I've got a mw appt tomorrow, am positive he's even more engaged but don't want to just be imagining things.

Bea-you may not quite feel it yourself yet but the love you have for that little baby is quite plain to see on all of the photos you've posted on here. Just give yourself time sweet xx

Oh my good Lynsey I bet you are so excited. Have they said how long it will take, I started mine on the Wednesday and they broke my waters the friday morning. I can't believe you will all be moms soon

Bea Hun you will be alright , you have been through a hard last couple of months. It may take time but you will get there:hugs:

sarah - to help things ive been told so many things i dont actually know whats helpful anymore lol...drink this tea drink this tea eat this food eat this fruit..walk around alot more..swimming helps..having sex helps..eating spicy food helps..sooo many stories. i just now believe if your body if ready he will engaged more and more untill you feel contractions kick in. some of the above do help others but some just do nudda :shrug:

i had to be internally examined after being on the monitor for over an hour. told me that my walls are ripe soft enough to be induced and that coem friday morning i have to ring them up at 8am to book me in.

claire- i'm no sure how long it takes..depends on baby really and how my body takes to the tablet that gets inserted :shrug: could be 6-8 hours could be 1-2days i just dont no but i hope it isnt that long 4 days waiting is long enough lol x

from sarah

Bea-you may not quite feel it yourself yet but the love you have for that little baby is quite plain to see on all of the photos you've posted on here. Just give yourself time sweet xx

that is soo true...you dont realise just how much love you do have for her taking pictures being always near her...you love her more than you can see :kiss::cloud9::hugs::hugs:

xxxx

Hey ladies another update I was given the prostin gel again at 2oclock and I'm currently having contractions!!! Hopefully it will be it this time. They gave to leave a 6 hour gap after they try to induce to check the cervix so hopefully by 8 tonight my cervix is open enough to have my waters broken!! If not they will give me more prostin gel.

Lyns- bet your so excited about being induced just mAke sure you have everything you can think of I feel like ive moved into the hospital haha xx

oh the august babies are all coming/here! Good luck Sammy - how exciting!

Bet I go overdue :(

x

sammy prostin gel? ive been told im going to be given the table not gel. how comes you was given a gel? is it because its due to the softer your walls are or something? they told me the tablets can take up till 6 hours to start didnt even say anything bout gel!!

sarah - are you feeling any tightening down there? and tingling what so ever?

wow, alot of action going on with my august sisters! Well I got back from my sono and baby is still long and skinny and even though its about 6lbs 7oz they feel baby is to small and want me still off my feet and elevated. If the weight doesn't pick up there is talks of induction. Which seems to be the trend around here! But i'm opposed though. I mean its only 3 more weeks, and everything else looks ok, I think nature should just take its course. What do you guys think?

babyd- How crazy exciting for you. I'd be running around with my head cut off! lol. Are you packed and ready? Goodness, can you ever be fully ready?! Hey were they concerned about your baby's weight at all?

sj- I've heard alot of crazyness to, like driving over speedbumps pretty fast, but I think like b said everybody's body just reacts differently, so i'm not sure how much you can really jump start things, but I guess you can try! I've heard spicy foods, sex, walks. I think there is a thread about this in third tri.

Sammy- so things are back in motion again? How does it feel?

oh my God I'm dizzy with excitment! :wohoo:

Morning hunnis how are we all, any news Sammy id ur little man here x x x

Morning everybody.
I've just come straight on my phone to see if she as had him yet, I hope she is alright:hugs:

wow, alot of action going on with my august sisters! Well I got back from my sono and baby is still long and skinny and even though its about 6lbs 7oz they feel baby is to small and want me still off my feet and elevated. If the weight doesn't pick up there is talks of induction. Which seems to be the trend around here! But i'm opposed though. I mean its only 3 more weeks, and everything else looks ok, I think nature should just take its course. What do you guys think?

babyd- How crazy exciting for you. I'd be running around with my head cut off! lol. Are you packed and ready? Goodness, can you ever be fully ready?! Hey were they concerned about your baby's weight at all?

sj- I've heard alot of crazyness to, like driving over speedbumps pretty fast, but I think like b said everybody's body just reacts differently, so i'm not sure how much you can really jump start things, but I guess you can try! I've heard spicy foods, sex, walks. I think there is a thread about this in third tri.

Sammy- so things are back in motion again? How does it feel?

oh my God I'm dizzy with excitment! :wohoo:

amanda im confused hun..my doctor told me that my baby weight is perfect hes around 5lb so im not sure why your mw is saying your baby is small. my doctor said that hes measurements are just right and looking really healthy so im well confused in to why your getting that infomation given too you. why did they said that and why have you had a scan? :shrug: hes going to be born in 3 days+ so he will be under 6lb but the doctor told me that is normal and perfect for him. not sure why they are concerned with you sweet :shrug:

we got literally everything now...after the appointment yesterday me and pete went into town and got some got nappies WHICH BUT THE WAY IN ASDA THEY ARE DOING SICK DEALS ON NAPPIES -46 nappies 3 for £10 we got that twise so we GOT 300 NAPPIES FOR £20 CRAZY CRAZY DEAL. there new range called little angels. totaly amazing we thought...300 nappies for "£20 that is a joke lol and got cotton wool....2 packs for £2 so we got i think all now. went to primark and got one of there big bages for hospital bag..got me some slippers and a nightdress to have whilst in the hospital..oh how not sexy lol :dohh:

sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy - whats going on baby here yet? how are you hurry up we alll waiting for you hun lol whoop whoop hope your doing well my lovely :hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

jeazz count down is starting my head is full of emotions lol xxx

who are you having there at the birth???? i want my mum and pete there but i just found out that pete wants hes mum there two :( but after talks hes agreeed that him and my mum is cool..but i now feel bad and horrible cos if i want my mum there its only fair for him to have hes mum there two isnt it? ..but your only alowed 2 people in there so his mums going have to wait out side or i nthe waiting area. i feel so bad for him :(

hey ladies. Just saw my midwife and discussed birth plan and we were all getting excited and all was going well.....and then she took my blood pressure :(

She actually took it at the start of the home visit, said 'ooh no that seems very high for you I'll take it again later'...she took it again at the end of the appt and it was still high, so combined with my lack of sleep, swollen hands and feet, headaches, gum infection etc she's put me on complete bed rest for 3 days and is coming out to my house to see me again on Thursday. I've also got to go to see my GP today for some antibiotics for my gum infection, as she *hopes* the high BP is due to that not anything else.

I'm so gutted, am so worried. I thought my headaches and dizzy spells were due to lack of sleep from the pain from my tooth but that could very well not be the case :(

And I was so geared up for an unassisted natural birth - if doctor intervention is needed I won't be able to have him in the birthing centre I wanted to go to :(

Hey sarah how you doing hun, Please make sure you keep an eye on it and if you feel unwell TELL THEM dont wait to see them this is how mine all started and i did exactly what you did put it down to something else so please please keep a close eye if you get flashy lights in your eyes go up delivery xxx

Lynz -- 300 Nappies thats a good bargin you soon go through them shame they dont do the deals on the prem nappies there cost a fortune. In america i think the baby has to be 5lb before there even let home so for the doctors there i think 5lb is small ( My step mums american as she was shocked Honor was allowed home at 3lb)

Sammy -- Where are you ??? Hope all is going well thinking of you

Cla how you doing hun ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sar - try take it easy sweet..if your worried just go straight down to baby unit or phone the mw up...hope your ok tho not stressing to much :)

bea - not sure hun all i know is i was told after my scan that babies measurements are just right and growth is perfect. as long as 5lb is fine to what the doc said then im really not worried. Honor was healthy enough to come home weather she was 3lb or 5lb so really dont matter what peopel say to you :) look at honor now shes growing bigger by the day and loks healthy and gorgeous the more pics i see of her :) people talk to much all you listen to is the docs and the mw that what i say because everyone is different :)

xx

is brown discharge a sign of the plug coming away? i just phoned and she said if i get pains or dont feel baby go straight down there..hummm could baby come even sooner than friday with out being induced..jeazzzzzzzzzzz what is this baby doing to me :dohh::dohh: lol xx

From what i have red hun sounds like it could be your show so sounds like you could be on your way in the next couple of dayzzzz Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5lb is good weight but you will find it hard to get clothers the early baby is good as its up to 7.5lb where is newborn is normally from 9lb Tesco does a tiny baby which is 5lb and asda do early baby which is up to 6lb but sounds like he'll be in between best advice i can give is wait until he arrives and buy stuff as honor is only 4lb 5 oz but some 5lb stuff does fit her now cause the legs aint long enough

all great fun
xxx

lynsey i dont think your little man wants to stay in there anymore:happydance:are you having any pains???

oohhh linz hope you baba starts behaving!!! not sure on the brown discharge but Id defnitely keep an eye on it! As for OH's mum, I wouldnt feel too bad about not having her there, I think ur brave wanting your mum there, mine would do my head in haha!

Such a bargain on those nappies!! Might have a look at them, I only used pampers with my lil boy but times are harder now so got to look for the bargains :D

I feel quite good this morning, got a lie in til half 11!! Which with my son, it totally unheard of! Still being kicked in the ribs though which is getting quite painful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->