"knocking on buddies door"

Don't feel stupid, my god we've all been there but I think you probably want it even more than we did if possible because of circumstances!
Get some clearblue tests, they either say pregnant or not pregnant. Can't argue with them.

But try if you can to wait til morning so you can get a stronger sample. xx

I've got no choice but to get one now , but the thought of seeing a neg. I just can't believe it a possitive then nothing

Oh big massive hugs. If I could stand next to you when you wait for it to appear on the stick I would do.

When are you going to do it? x

I've to and give an excuse why iam going out!

I just read there are faulty tests going about and it looks like I've got one of the buggers

So you could be? Or is the positive one the faulty one? I don't know how you're managing to cope, I know I said wait til morning but I'd have been to the chemists by now... x

it is still quite early for testing hon so dont get too disheartened yet, Id say test again with FMU xx

Too right. I hope you have grown your nails so he can feel a bit of pain lol.
I really can't believe how fast it as gone , I can remember when we were all talking when we where only a couple of weeks gone. There as been loads of ups and downs for all of us but we have been there for eachother.
I thought I would say thankyou for all of your support you have given me in the last couple of months as they have been really hard to try and
get through. You will all be great moms and you have got nothing to worry about xxxxxxx

aww claire you big softie :) :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: all i can say to you is hun i know what its liek to be where you are you need all the love and support you can get. you have been a great friend on here the least we can do is support each other...thats whats its all about :) always going to be here good or the bad :)

make sure you do the test first thing in the morning to get the best results :hugs::hugs: fingers crossed hun xxxxx

I was amazed too...I had got up a few times in the night for a pee, and Its not like I was in a deep sleep til half 11 but it was nice to be able to nap off and on in between DS wriggling and kicking me in the back in his sleep lol!

Baba been ok today, no twinges to speak of really, feeling very heavy after my stroll round asda earlier but still very high with bum in my ribs so not very comfy.

Sammy good luck for your section in the morning hope all goes well for you :hugs:

Going to bed shortly so night night ladies, look forward to hearing about some more babies born tomorrow xxx

haha your getting hes bum..dont you think that it feels so strange when hes bum pokes out...it gets really hard and really uncomfortable tho :wacko: did you look at the asda nappies hehe cant miss a good deal me :dohh:

Well I've started to spot so next month here I come

I was amazed too...I had got up a few times in the night for a pee, and Its not like I was in a deep sleep til half 11 but it was nice to be able to nap off and on in between DS wriggling and kicking me in the back in his sleep lol!

Baba been ok today, no twinges to speak of really, feeling very heavy after my stroll round asda earlier but still very high with bum in my ribs so not very comfy.

Sammy good luck for your section in the morning hope all goes well for you :hugs:

Going to bed shortly so night night ladies, look forward to hearing about some more babies born tomorrow xxx

haha your getting hes bum..dont you think that it feels so strange when hes bum pokes out...it gets really hard and really uncomfortable tho :wacko: did you look at the asda nappies hehe cant miss a good deal me :dohh:

yeh I did have a look, might pop back and get some before the baby event finishes.

baba wriggles her bum out all the time and its mainly in my right ribs, I prob have this to look forward to for the rest of my pregnancy coz 2nd babies dont always drop down til labour. :dohh:

been feeling crappy all day...might have an early night me thinks!

sj- how are you feeling?

babyd- I don't know why they are so concerned for me and not for you, I guess in American they want everything supersized including their babies:) lol. I'm definitly on the not concerned side, but taking it easy for good measure. So Friday is the big day? lol, at how pete looks at you. I think you guys are definitly ready and will make great parents:)

Sammy- Sorry the inductions didn't work out, but now you are oh so much closer to baby! Looking forward to your updates and pics.

cla- :hugs: and I say retest anyway, just to see what happens.

Well nothing new over here on this front. Trying to get my feet up more, and stop doing stuff. But its hard for me to stop completely. I've had sort of butterflies in my lower regions on 2 occassions, but outside of that, nothing really going on. Baby still relaxing. which is cool, I just see it as more time for us to get ready, and baby to grow. Anyshoes, i'm excited to hear whats going on with you girls!

Hey everyone!

BK - I'm not too bad, am waiting for the midwife to come round to check my blood pressure again, not sure when she's coming just know it's today at some point. am a bit worried cos have had a constant headache and my vision keeps going a bit cloudy behind my right eye, am terrified that they'll take me in early or monitoring!

Claire- I'm with BK on this one, have you retested anyway?

xx

Yeah I've tested and it was a bid fat neg.

sarah - ring the babu unit up now and tell them what you just told us? not sure if thats normal..please check it out hun :)

sammy - fior soem reason my second post didnt post yesterday hummm i was basically saying that i hope that everything is going ok regardless of the inducement. i think my walls are soft enough that i wont be havi the gel ill be having the tablet straight. early hours of this morning i was having bad cramping pains so maybe thats the start eh? havent had them since but they was definitely on and off...and jeazzzz i was like ok ok this is the start bring it on mother fuckers im ready for this pain shhhheeeet lolol hahahaha i know i wont be saying that come labour hahaha :haha::haha: :dohh::dohh:

sammy hun - whos there with you? mummy there? ashley there? i hope yo got people round you that love you and are helping you out :) hope you got lots of magz and some sort of entertainment to keep you busy in there. hope you doing well hun i really am thinking of you :) i'm coming on here everyday just to seee whats going on with you :shrug: hurry up i need to no details and how baby is lol :)

ok so ive only got today left and i can clearly say my house hasnt been so clean...bleach bleach bleach my house smells of bleach lol peets just gone for a bike ride..thanks god much as i love him..him being there literally 24/7 everday is doign ym head in i neeeeeeeeeeeeed some me time :)

so hows everyone else feeling?

claire how did you get on?

amanda - keep thos feet up hun and chill out :coffee:

sarah - ring ring ring ring them up :thumbup:

xx

Yeah I've tested and it was a bid fat neg.

awww sorry hun...but thet fact your got poss opk means your gettin there :happydance::happydance: i know its horrible to get a neg i think we can all know that feeling..but you hang in there ok :hugs::hugs:

This has no relevance but I have to say. I HATE G'n'R and whenever I see the title of this thread I end up seeing "Knocking on heaven's door" all day and driving myself insane. Ahhhhhhhh :D xx

This has no relevance but I have to say. I HATE G'n'R and whenever I see the title of this thread I end up seeing "Knocking on heaven's door" all day and driving myself insane. Ahhhhhhhh :D xx

hahaha once that song gets in your head...thats it you'll definitely be singing that allday :haha: :hugs: x

Sarh please please ring the baby unit, sounds like pre eclampisa is setting in now ya vision has gone and the headache u need to phone delivery suite now and tell them hun if unleft could damage the baby. Mine started exactly like that a week before i had honor and the midwife snd doctors all said i was fine. The crucial signs are High Blood pressure, Swelling in hands fett and face, not being able to wee or hurting alot with the tinyiest dribble. and severve headache and spotty or blury vision

Please ring them NOW hun Its very important xxxxx

How is everyone else doing

Lynz only 1 more day to go, glad you got everything done and clean before little dre comes along

Cla -- please dont be disheartened we are all here with you and you will get there very soon im sure of it all our love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->