"knocking on buddies door"

Hi Tasha, Welcome glad your feeling ok, sounds odd but id of done anything to be kicked in the ribs lol xx

Thanks for letting me know bout that bea totaly helpful. we got some 6lb from asda and from primark yesterday and some other small bit just incase and some a little bit bigger for just incase too..my hospital bags going to have more stuff in there than the shops because of this"just in case" lol

claire - think your right hun everytime soemthing happends baby goes nope im doing my way..cheeky monkey he is lol apartently is common for your plug to come away if your full term after an examination...so who knows maybe the start of the next stage eek lol

Hey tash - :) think my mum will do my head it too thats what mums are for lol but having her there is just well makes me feel better well i hope so other wize the door plz lol

i was thinking bout just getting pampers nappies but once i see these i just couldnt say no..at the end of the day hes just going to wee/poo in them so they havent got to be a designer nappie lol on off then in the bin...totally all about 300 nappies for £20 :)

you had a lay in till half 11 wow i havent stayed in bed for that long in ages..i wake up with thes pains down there and dying for the loo then thats it my body is awake..pluss petes snoring isnt the most soothing noise to help you sleep lol

other than the kicks your bubba been good? xx

Hey ladies another quick update, I'm still in hospital :( and little man isn't here yet. My contractions stopped after 6hours last night induction really isn't that easy!! Then the doctor said he was just going to keep trying to induce until I have him which is every day!! But considering I've been induced due to babies size and reduced fetal movements he seems quite happy to drag on the process even more, so we had a bit if a argument on the ward about what's going to happen because i just feel somethings not right with my little man and we agreed that if the induction process didn't work again today then I would be having a c-section even tho the doctor made me feel bad for choosing that descision I've decided to stick to it.

So ATM I'm just waiting for the doctor to come out of theatre to give me a internal and give me my last attempt of the prostin gel, then well discuss we
When I'll have my c-section.

Hope your all ok ladies Lyns good luck for your induction xx

He doesn't want to come out does he , he is nice and comfy in there. What ever dission you have made Hun will be the right one, good luck hun

He doesn't want to come out does he , he is nice and comfy in there. What ever dission you have made Hun will be the right one, good luck hun

quote what claire said..what ever you decide to do its the right one. as they say "if in doubt ask mum" as when it comes to her body she knows best :)

fingers crossed hun :) xxx

I can't believe this time next week there will be to new mommys iam so excited for you

I can't believe this time next week there will be to new mommys iam so excited for you

aww thanks claire bear :flower: im so excited over anxious and scared of the unknown lol petes like a big kid doesnt stop staring at my like some freak..he just cant believe it acts like such a big kid lol

Is he aware you are going to say some sware words to him when you are in pain and that he will never touch you again lol.

humm i think hes already had the verbal abuse hun..thanks to my emotions ive already told him im not having anymore hes crap hes shit etc etc hahah he knows theres lots of love to come from me going hes way hahahaha hey im giving birth its only fair he gets some stick lol xx

Too right. I hope you have grown your nails so he can feel a bit of pain lol.
I really can't believe how fast it as gone , I can remember when we were all talking when we where only a couple of weeks gone. There as been loads of ups and downs for all of us but we have been there for eachother.
I thought I would say thankyou for all of your support you have given me in the last couple of months as they have been really hard to try and
get through. You will all be great moms and you have got nothing to worry about xxxxxxx

Hey ladies another quick update as I lay in the most uncomfortable bed ever lol the doctor came round today and put a end to the induction calling it a failed induction, I will be going down first thing tomorrow morning to have my little man by c-section :) bad news is I might not be able to leave for a week after he's born depending on how he is due to him bein a small baby and my guestational diabetes, I'll hopefully update tomorrow with pictures xx

Hi Tasha, Welcome glad your feeling ok, sounds odd but id of done anything to be kicked in the ribs lol xx

Aww hon I can imagine, it must drive u mad all of us saying we have had enough and want baby out, when you would have been more than happy to have made it to 40 weeks. :)

Hey tash - :) think my mum will do my head it too thats what mums are for lol but having her there is just well makes me feel better well i hope so other wize the door plz lol

i was thinking bout just getting pampers nappies but once i see these i just couldnt say no..at the end of the day hes just going to wee/poo in them so they havent got to be a designer nappie lol on off then in the bin...totally all about 300 nappies for £20 :)

you had a lay in till half 11 wow i havent stayed in bed for that long in ages..i wake up with thes pains down there and dying for the loo then thats it my body is awake..pluss petes snoring isnt the most soothing noise to help you sleep lol

other than the kicks your bubba been good? xx

I was amazed too...I had got up a few times in the night for a pee, and Its not like I was in a deep sleep til half 11 but it was nice to be able to nap off and on in between DS wriggling and kicking me in the back in his sleep lol!

Baba been ok today, no twinges to speak of really, feeling very heavy after my stroll round asda earlier but still very high with bum in my ribs so not very comfy.

Sammy good luck for your section in the morning hope all goes well for you :hugs:

Going to bed shortly so night night ladies, look forward to hearing about some more babies born tomorrow xxx

hey claire, we've been through all this together and we'll stay with you when you get your sticky bean too my lovely x x Sammy - wow. Little one will be here soon! Good luck and keep us informed! Lyns, your little legs will be here at the weekend. My god. This is all starting to feel very real x

well i dont know weather to believe it or not as im only 9dpo, but have a look at the preg tests:thumbup:

What? Where? I can't see any pics! Are they positive?????

The one I done this morning was and I have just done another and it is neg. Stupid tests

First morning urine is always stringer and better for tests hun, what type of tests are you doing? Have you had lots to drink since the first one? I know they're expensive but the clearblue digi tests are best xxx

I had some free from a site called duo fertility. I haven't really much to drink , I feel stupid now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->