Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Well that's Drudai done - Massive Congrats BTW!!, then Newatthis next...come on chain reaction.

Maybe time for some star jumps.

Waiting on the Dr now to see what this discharge is :-/ been feeling lots of pains and cramps all day. Think I've had a few more contractions too lol. Gonna ask about a sweep also!

ooh hope you get one. all my plug been like green snot - hope it all normal.

My big chunks of plug haven't been but previous discharge has had green tinge to it, so defo let us know what the doc says!

I had greenish discharge when I lost my plug and my doctor said it was totally normal, but hope you get your sweep!

Hope you get your sweep! I am having zero signs of anything happening today.. Just random contractions :brat: I just want to be done now! :cry:

This baby brain is killing me!!! I totally forgot to ask about the sweep!!
He said the.discharge was probably just mucus plug and there wasn't enough left to test. I'm now 90% effaced, "a very loose 1" dilated, and still at a -2 station.

This baby brain is killing me!!! I totally forgot to ask about the sweep!!
He said the.discharge was probably just mucus plug and there wasn't enough left to test. I'm now 90% effaced, "a very loose 1" dilated, and still at a -2 station.

Sounds like all good news!!

I've lost more mucus plug and I'm wondering how much is left!!

Right!!! It's disgusting how much is in there!!

Is it true it can regenerate? And would it this late in the game if we're effacing and dilating?

I heard it can but I wouldn't think so this late in the game since we have all the changes to our cervix. But women can also walk around dilated to a 3 for weeks and not go into labor too.

Well, I'm off to L&D myself now. called into the clinic worried about these headaches and feeling dehydrated... even though my bp has been good, they are worried about it, so I'm off to go get checked out. Fingers crossed they don't send me home!

I can't keep up with this thread AND a 2 year old lol.

Good luck Jocelyn and Newatthis!

I think a congrats is in order for Drudai? Not sure, have to stalk the other threads.

Aaaand to everyone else, keep bouncing! Lol

Just lost another big glob of mucus plug but this time it's not clear/yellowy, it's clear/browny. As long as that's normal!

My plug was dark brown when it came out. Followed by a bunch of brown discharge afterward for a day or so.

Been losing copious amounts of plug all day but trying not to let my hopes get too high!! Still loads of pressure on my back passage and ridiculous lightening crotch but no contractions yet.

So happy for Drudai and keeping everything crossed for newatthis and Jocelyn - let's keep the chain reaction moving (as long as I'm not last lol)

I think I'll probably be last! Lol. So excited for these girls!!!!

ALSO, I just finally had a "monumental poo" as MrsH called it on an earlier page. I feel soooo much better :rofl: Still having some lower abdomen pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->