Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

](*,)

Who knows. I really have a feeling I might go on the 12th or 13th. The 12th because my mom will be running an ultra marathon that she's tried running two other times, and my child WOULD decide to come out and interrupt that lol. OR he will be here on the 13th and eventually some Friday the 13th birthdays!

That or he will have to be forcefully removed lol

Annnd they sent me home. Contractions virtually stopped while I was being monitored, but of course as soon as I was up and moving again they are close together and strong again.

](*,)

Who knows. I really have a feeling I might go on the 12th or 13th. The 12th because my mom will be running an ultra marathon that she's tried running two other times, and my child WOULD decide to come out and interrupt that lol. OR he will be here on the 13th and eventually some Friday the 13th birthdays!

That or he will have to be forcefully removed lol

Good luck to you! And can I just ask...how old is your mom? An ultra marathon is no joke! :)

She's going to be 50 in March! She's a hell of a woman that's for sure lol.

Glad all is ok Amsan and yay for being almost all thinned out! Sorry you were sent home Jocelyn!

I got a call this evening that my grandpa has completely lost the function of one of his lungs. They told my grandma its time to make funeral arrangements for him, as it won't be much longer now. He has about 15% lung function left in the remaining lung. I fear my baby is not going to be here in time to meet him, and it devastates me... I feel desperate for this baby to get out here right now.. I just want to curl up and cry myself to sleep..

Glad all is ok Amsan and yay for being almost all thinned out! Sorry you were sent home Jocelyn!

I got a call this evening that my grandpa has completely lost the function of one of his lungs. They told my grandma its time to make funeral arrangements for him, as it won't be much longer now. He has about 15% lung function left in the remaining lung. I fear my baby is not going to be here in time to meet him, and it devastates me... I feel desperate for this baby to get out here right now.. I just want to curl up and cry myself to sleep..

I'm so so so sorry you're going through this hun :hugs: I wish I had some sort of advice or something, but I want to send you lots and lots of :hugs::hugs:

Thank you.. I saw him over the weekend, and it was hard to see. He hallucinates a lot, sings this song about not needing this house anymore and seeing an angel through the window pane. Then in the next breath he seems normal again and is talking our heads off. It felt so strange. I knew it was coming when he was place in hospice, I guess I just thought there was more time.

Thank you.. I saw him over the weekend, and it was hard to see. He hallucinates a lot, sings this song about not needing this house anymore and seeing an angel through the window pane. Then in the next breath he seems normal again and is talking our heads off. It felt so strange. I knew it was coming when he was place in hospice, I guess I just thought there was more time.

That is definitely rough... We went through the same thing with my grandma a few years back. As hard as it was, it was a bit comforting that she seemed so.... okay? with it. I guess that would be the way to describe it. She didn't seem scared or worried or anything, just very content...

And to make matters worse, baby has hardly moved today and hasn't been as active as normal the last couple days. I'm currently drinking a sugar pop to attempt to get some movements, if baby doesn't move I'm going in.

I think Grandpa is scared. He told Grandma he was the other day, and he just seems to talk and talk as if he has so much to say and not enough time to say it..

I cant even imagine hun.. I will definitely be keeping you and your family in my prayers..

As for moving less, I have heard that they slow down right before labor, so maybe its a sign baby will be here sooner than you think...?

I asked the doctor yesterday about it, and she said they can but that if I try to get baby moving and can't get the 10 kicks in an hour to call. Last more active time I remember today was late morning. So far no movement from baby after drinking the pop and eating a couple chocolates.

And to make matters worse, baby has hardly moved today and hasn't been as active as normal the last couple days. I'm currently drinking a sugar pop to attempt to get some movements, if baby doesn't move I'm going in.

So sorry about your Grandpa!

Yes, definitely go and get checked. It's better to be safe than sorry. I hope everything is all right with LO and just being lazy for a few days!

Got only 6 movements out of baby in an hour so I'm on my way into L&D.

Oh crafty so sorry not hear your grandpa has deteriotrated :( our thoughts and prayers are with you and hope everything is ok at L&D, fx just a precaution xxx

Definitely contractions for me now lovely ladies - woke me at 3.30 am and now a regular 10 mins apart. Downstairs on all fours, wiggling my toosh and breathing through (and keeping everything crossed that they don't stall) xxx

Keep us posted MrsH!!

So ladies, I have my section booked for Wednesday 16. They'll try breaking my waters first and see if I they can get things going, otherwise she's coming out via the sunroof. Five days to go!!!!

All is well with LO, after some juice baby looked good on the monitor. I was having mild contractions as usual, so nurse checked my cervix and I was at 4cm and 80% and that was a change from yesterday at the clinic, so she asked if I'd like to walk around and see if I couldn't get to a 5. Why not? No luck however,still at 4cm and 80% after an hour of walking and 30min on the ball, she said the wwater bag is bulging a bit in front of baby's head and it seemed to be keeping babys head from putting pressure down and that is probably what's keeping me from going full blown... (why not pop it for me then sweetie?) She thinks once that bag goes it will go fast. Still contracting, but nothing too intense, they are stronger than they were however. Back to the waiting game. Just grateful LO is ok, I don't like this quiet stuff after all these months od being such an active baby.

Good luck MrsH! So glad you're getting some contractions! Wilsey fingers crossed the breaking of the bag does the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->