Labor Watch Thread

Yea it does suck. I'm going to call my ob around 10 I think and let them know my waters started leaking at 9 pm last night and I would like the opportunity to go into labor on my own. And obviously if there is any green or brown in the fluid I will come in type of thing..

Just used the restroom and lost my mucus plug right into the toilet. Fun...

Oooooo!!!!! Its all happening!!! Good luck missy xx

I'm honestly pacing until my appt tomorrow. Still no baby, still no signs! I even DTD with SO and didn't feel anything. This baby is so stubborn!

Wow I had a lot to catch up on. Tink- sounds like labor has begun or is beginning. Good luck to you. Let us know what dr says. How is everyone else?

Afm- I am just hanging out waiting for next monday!! Super nervous about my c section. I am having no signs of labor even though I know you don't need signs. I spent the weekend with my fiance painting our living room and just hanging around. I am soooo ready.

Tink it does sound like everything is happening, all the best lady!

Babylove I have absolutely no signs too, next monday at 10am they start the induction process on me. I really didn't want to be induced but since I'm feeling less and less kicking it's freaking me out. I don't want to risk anything and after 40 the risk of still born goes up so I'll go with the recommended induction.

Thanks girls.

I wanted to update I did go in an get checked over. Waters Is for sure leaking. My midwife said she will give me until 9.30 pm tonight to go into labor on my own. If not I have to come know for some pit. But she said she doubts I will need it.

Thanks girls.

I wanted to update I did go in an get checked over. Waters Is for sure leaking. My midwife said she will give me until 9.30 pm tonight to go into labor on my own. If not I have to come know for some pit. But she said she doubts I will need it.

Hopefully those contractions gear up and you dont have to be induced!

Well I'm having a csection on Monday!!

Lots of people waiting for monday!

I'm not excited, just looking forward to not being pregnant. Got the best ear plugs ever! Ready for when I'm on recovery so I don't have to hear all the other ladies snoring and nattering on the ward.

Had my little girl at 19.46 today, 8lb13 and got the water birth I wanted. So bloody hard but it was over in a few hours. Just waiting to go home now :) sending labour dust to all still waiting xxxx

Jstarr- yay I'm happy you had the experience you wanted. Congrats on your lo

Had my little girl at 19.46 today, 8lb13 and got the water birth I wanted. So bloody hard but it was over in a few hours. Just waiting to go home now :) sending labour dust to all still waiting xxxx

Congrats jstarr

Congrats jstarr!

Hope you're able to labor naturally Tink!

Sorry you're not thrilled with the csection plan, cinnamum. I don't blame you, but hurray for being done soon!

It's not looking like it. My contractions are all over the place sporadic and inconsistent. I feel like I'm broken...I just don't understand why my body can't kick into gear

So amazingly enough today at 11 while doing squats my water broke!!! I've been here since 12:30 pm. Not much progress might have to start pitocin but excited!

Don't know if it was the super moon or DTD last night that helped, or both lol

So amazingly enough today at 11 while doing squats my water broke!!! I've been here since 12:30 pm. Not much progress might have to start pitocin but excited!

Don't know if it was the super moon or DTD last night that helped, or both lol

Eeepp! Best of luck momma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back