Labor Watch Thread

I have a pretty active little bean in there tonight.. Hes been awake and kicking away for about four hours now lol

Currently in hospital on pitocin. Hope it won't be long

Congratulations jStarr & good luck to all those in hospital, all crossed for everyone. One day away and no sign, my water birth could be looking slim

Wow lots to read this morning! Congrats to baby news and closer to meeting baby news!

AFM I had a rough night trying to get to sleep so I de-bunked and came onto the sofa at 11pm. Managed to fall asleep after all the thrashing around (Its my legs, they just wanna do the riverdance!) Woke at 4am for another wee and I have to say when I lay back down I 'thought' I felt a bit crampy and did get a bit excited but alas, nothing came of it. I did however wake to feeling sick and a bad tummy so it was probably that!
Starting to feel a bit more alive now though ;)

Best of luck everyone in hospital, or due to go in soon! Look forward to more baby news soon! And huge congrats JStarr :flower:

AFM, another morning of period pain type cramping but has gone away yet again. I didn't have this with DD, it really is quite frustrating as gets my hopes up something is happening xxx

Just got back from the mw
They were confused about where baby was because they cant feel his head.. So i convinced her to do an internal. Hes still head down.. Just that his head is so far into pelvis that they can only feel his neck now unless they check internally
On the flip side, hes so low that his head has pushed my cervix to the back and they absolutely cannot reach it. She sid thats not unusual for a baby that's so low.. But it prevents them from knowing if im dilated or effaced at all. And likely will prevent it until i am dilated and near active labour as thats when my cervix would be big enough to slip around babes head. It will likely also prevent them from being able to do a sweep next week if i did want one. My next appointment isnt unil Tuesday.. So just hoping i dont make it that far? Lol

Aww Mississippi that sucks! I'm glad they did an internal though, so you know what's going on!

My baby girl was born Sept 29th at 8.07am. Weighing 6lb 8oz 19 inches.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies

Me and hubby rubbed castor oil, clary sage oil, lavender oil and Shea butter into my bump, whilst I was in a nice he bath. Got up to get out after an hour and baby DROPS! So low I had to sit back down. Vagina feels like it's burning slightly (best way to describe) got dried off and waddled downstairs. Had a drink, a bar of peppermint cream (as a friend said its what sent her into labour) got up! Had a wee (mid-film, husband paused) stood up to wipe.... A glob of Mucus plug falls out and kinda slides/rolls down my thigh to my knee!!!
Baby is still way down, I still have a burning sensation and bump feels super hard! No BH or contractions to report though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->