Labor Watch Thread

Ok so i was out trying to take care of a few last minute things and when i went into the store felt a small gush. I assumed it was more discharge but went to the bathroom to check and this time my liner was half covered in a pink water type thing... it wasnt discharge thickness... it was water type fluid but pink.

Is this normal??? I have never gone into labor on my own i dont know what is normal and whats not... HELP ME! lol

Sounds like your waters may have gone with a bit of blood, Tink. Call your ob or midwife! Good luck!

Ok so i was out trying to take care of a few last minute things and when i went into the store felt a small gush. I assumed it was more discharge but went to the bathroom to check and this time my liner was half covered in a pink water type thing... it wasnt discharge thickness... it was water type fluid but pink.

Is this normal??? I have never gone into labor on my own i dont know what is normal and whats not... HELP ME! lol

Yepp sounds like your waters.. You should keep leaking fluid if thats the case! Id call to get checked.. You cant go more then 24 after water breaks due to risk of infection.

.. Btw im jealous, your symptoms actually meant something was happening over there lol

Good luck tink!

I don't want to labor in the hospital so that kind of sucks. I'm not continuing to gush but sometimes I am still leaking very small amounts of water like fluid.

I've had water-y discharge for a while now, which is normal and not necessarily amniotic fluid, but the pink stuff would make me want to at least call!

ETA: Any contractions or anything?

So exciting Tink!! I think they tell you to lie down for 30 mins and when you stand see if you get a little gush to see if it is your waters (mine went in huge balloon bursting gushing so I had no doubt) leaking. Sounds really promising though! GL xx

Finally convinced dh to dtd with me tonight lol.. I tell him he better get it in because it will be a while once this babe shows up

I've been having a lot of period type cramping and some random contractions thrown around too. Nothing super consistant where I would rush in though. I like to try to stay home as long as I can...I hate hospitals

I've been having a lot of period type cramping and some random contractions thrown around too. Nothing super consistant where I would rush in though. I like to try to stay home as long as I can...I hate hospitals

I understand. I hate hospitals too!

How exciting for you Tink, hope you can stay at home for as long as you want. No progression here, so annoying. Better be spontaneous at this rate. Full moon tomorrow better do something! I am in the grateful position of not being uncomfortable, can still pretty much run about but I just want to meet her!

Still nothing yet. I layed down around 11:30 pm and woke up from a contraction at 2:15am....it's 3:00 AM now and I can't sleep and have had contractions 10-12 minutes apart lasting longer than a minute and period type cramping in between.....

I hear ya tink! I had really bad menstrual pains trying to fall asleep.. Woke me up twice last night. Woke up this morning and i have nothing going on now lol damn baby!

Sending everyone full moon baby dust for tonight :dust:

Little past 7am an still nothing. On and off contractions ....period cramps.... I still never called about the bleeding yesterday. I haven't had any more bloody watery liquid. And when I pee I can stop the flow so I'm thinking maybe it wasn't my waters??! I don't know anymore....I don't know what to think

So much action! I hope it goes on progressing!!! AFM- 4 days until due date and nothing!

I got clary sage oil today, I will try anything. Keep you posted if I actually get any signs!

My update:
I now have a uti, I had my sweep but it wasn't successful as I am only slightly effaced. You won't believe this one.....
The NHS are refusing to treat the uti as it could bring on labour and they're not bothered about that because I am over my due date!
I'm lost for words!!!

Well i dont think tonight is going to be the night. Just not feeling much going on.. Even though i know it can start out of no where.

I still ate my pineapple and went for a good walk. I doubt ill be able to get dh to dtd today, lol i think hes annoyed of me begging for it.. Plus we are both tukered out from working hard today.

At least ill get to sit out and view this beautiful moon tonight!

Same here :( I'm majorly irritated because I thought for sure with the blood and contractions I was having last night something would have happened by now....

Same here :( I'm majorly irritated because I thought for sure with the blood and contractions I was having last night something would have happened by now....

Lol our luck apparently just sucks!
Ive lost more plug three times today.. But no blood!

I hope someone else gets full moon lucky and we have new babies joining in the morning!

Cinnamon surely you can get something from your doc, UTI's are horrific! Probiotics will help for sure if you've got absolutely nothing else.

I'm pretty sure this baby will get induced next Monday, with absolutely no signs of anything I just don't see how things will get going before next Monday:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->