Labor Watch Thread

Lillme, I'm with you with nothing happening. No d&c, no plug, no BH, nothing! Been walking & bd-ing. Sweep & check booked for Tuesday, induction booked for the following Monday.

Cinnamon & ladies with things happening, all the best!!

Can I join here please? Getting fed up now. I'm 38+2 and will be induced on my due date which is 8th Oct if nothing happens before. I had a sweep on Monday and left feeling pretty positive. The midwife said it was looking favourable as this isn't my first child and I was already 2cm dilated. Well I had a bloody show and some mild cramping but all came to nothing. Going to go for another sweep middle of next week if nothing happens. Trying to keep in mind that it's still just under 2 weeks till due date but starting to get impatient. I've also found out this pregnancy that I have a very rare blood condition which poses risks to the baby so won't really feel relaxed until he's safe in my arms.

anyone else already have an induction date?

Oct 5th. Our 7 year wedding anniversary is oct 6th. I have a baby & birth class in the same hospital on the 7th so it would be neat to pop down with a brand new baby, we are 1 of two couples with earlier edd.

ohh that is so exciting! I seen someone else say October 5th as well! I will go in October 4th at 6 or 7pm & start something (forget the name) then Monday morning I will start Pitocin. so really, all 3 of our babies could be born on the same day!

I pretty much have been feeling the same old pains & aches & BH. I really thought I would of been dilated because I have had regukar contractions & even some painful ones! but nope! at my last appointment I was closed & thick :( so upsetting because I really thought he would b here by now. nobody in my family (that I know of) has ever went past their due date! im= hope that my water breaks every day but it never does lol. I have people messaging me "no baby yet?" NO NO F*CKING BABY DAMMIT LET ME ALONE LOL.. I would never say that but that's how I feel sometimes.

Had my show this morning, got a stinging cervix but not much crampyness. I'm glad things are slowly progressing but I've not got long till they want to induce, race against time now!

I thought that i had lost all of my plug last weekend but i just lost a massive chunk of it..the whole thing has to be gone now lol .. Come on body lol prep yourself for a full moon baby tomorrow!!

So much going on!!!

I've been having the watery discharge too. I can't remember who asked. No blood though.

So much going on!!!

I've been having the watery discharge too. I can't remember who asked. No blood though.

Mine is a mix between watery and snot like. Perhaps it will eventually turn to a full blown plug, stupid thing is at 32 weeks I lost what I thought was my plug and panicked but it must of been something just needed to just come away :thumbup:

anyone else already have an induction date?

Oct 5th. Our 7 year wedding anniversary is oct 6th. I have a baby & birth class in the same hospital on the 7th so it would be neat to pop down with a brand new baby, we are 1 of two couples with earlier edd.

ohh that is so exciting! I seen someone else say October 5th as well! I will go in October 4th at 6 or 7pm & start something (forget the name) then Monday morning I will start Pitocin. so really, all 3 of our babies could be born on the same day!

I pretty much have been feeling the same old pains & aches & BH. I really thought I would of been dilated because I have had regukar contractions & even some painful ones! but nope! at my last appointment I was closed & thick :( so upsetting because I really thought he would b here by now. nobody in my family (that I know of) has ever went past their due date! im= hope that my water breaks every day but it never does lol. I have people messaging me "no baby yet?" NO NO F*CKING BABY DAMMIT LET ME ALONE LOL.. I would never say that but that's how I feel sometimes.
Wel best of luck with it! I don't have ppl asking me this too much but I would like to be off work and with baby in my arms already! I told the doc I don't want the balloon catheter, no way Jose! So they'll just do the shoe lace which will start softening & start contractions. It's a much slower method but I don't want to deal with too much pain from a catheter balloon!

Well the discharge i was having last night... i have again today and this time i am definitely losing blood tinged mucus plug.
FX !!!!

Well the discharge i was having last night... i have again today and this time i am definitely losing blood tinged mucus plug.
FX !!!!

Woohoooo! Hopefully losing our plugs today means something!

When i actually sit here and think about it though.. I start thinking about the pain thats about to come and i panic a bit

Me too! But i'm trying to stay positive. I'm also having a LOT of period type cramps. So we shall see where it leads! Me and DH already have everything packed and ready.

Some positive signs! Hope this full moon works it's magic!

Me too! But i'm trying to stay positive. I'm also having a LOT of period type cramps. So we shall see where it leads! Me and DH already have everything packed and ready.

Ive been having them for a few days.. For some reason i actually think baby moved, which wouldnt be good because he was in the perfect position before lol.. Oh and i also ran around packing things for dh today for the hospital lol

Some positive signs! Hope this full moon works it's magic!

Ohhh yess! Hopefully our bodies are all prepping today for full moon babies.. Lol what a jinks it will be if it doesnt work for any of us lol

Yea i've been having period cramps since Monday.. but today they are just different... if that makes any sense. lol Heres to FULL MOON babies!

Pulling out all of the stops today lol

Had some pineapple, had an orgasm, going to head out for a walk soon, we are ordering some curry for dinner, then hopefully i can get dh to do it in me lol

Something has to work.. Right? Lol

Due date today.. not looking like it's going to happen unless things pick up fast, which I guess is still possible (6pm now). My LO (3) thinks it's going to happen today. I hope he's right lol.

I guess this makes up for being preterm last time... never in a million years did I expect to go over my EDD, let alone even make it this far.

Ok im pretty positive baby disengaged! Wth!!!
Went out for a walk, no longer had pelvic pain, barely had a contraction, and didnt have a tight belly at all the whole time. My tummy actually feels more comfortable.
I went from feeling hopeful to not at all lol

Well the full moon isn't until tomorrow night....maybe babes is waiting for that! :)

Had my sweep, I apparently have a uti, but they're not treating it because it might send me into labour!!! I'm in a lot of pain with it now. I wasn't feeling pain beforehand but this is shooting through my kidneys now so I'm going back to maternity unit tomorrow IF it worsens as I suspect it's going to develop into a Kidney infection! Not happy with the NHS right now!

Had my sweep, I apparently have a uti, but they're not treating it because it might send me into labour!!! I'm in a lot of pain with it now. I wasn't feeling pain beforehand but this is shooting through my kidneys now so I'm going back to maternity unit tomorrow IF it worsens as I suspect it's going to develop into a Kidney infection! Not happy with the NHS right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->