Labour watch, help me I'm nuts!

Michelle: Oh, congrats!!!!! What an exciting labor. Sounds like an even better version of my previous one. It was very fast, but I was pushing much longer than desired. 30 minutes is fantastic!!! :hugs:

NotNic: Now it is your turn! I like your mom's theory :haha: Positive thoughts that is what's happening!

Wow congratulations Michelle! 9lb 12oz- You cooked a big boy there, well done on the natural delivery! Xx

Thank you!
Yes we called him Xander, I can't believe he was 9.12lbs and I didn't tear!!!
It was agonising though, the labour felt so intense and I was thoroughly in control of the pain which made it worse.
My midwife happened to be a third year student who I have known since I was 17, she asked if I minded and actually it was so comforting to know someone on a personal level.
It honestly came from nowhere so please don't get disheartened like I was doing!
I went for a long walk round the shopping centre on Monday, maybe that helped!!! Xxx

Congratulations Michelle... My first was that size. It is amazing what the body is able to do... Enjoy your little or not so little Xander. ;)

Hi everyone! Just popping back to say DS now has a brother :) - Sebastian born on Friday evening weighing 7lb7oz. Like Michelle all my practice symptoms came in handy. I was checked over at 5pm and was 6cms and he was here at at 6.48pm :) Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

Lovely news notnic, congratulations! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->