Labour watch - july babies 2014

This baby has just been giving my pubic bone a good few headbutts!!! Feeling very battered and bruised! If only she had a little hook on her head she could have poped my waters while she was at it!! X

Woohoo the first July baby! Congratulations Ferozi! So glad you are both safe and well, sorry it wasn't as you had hoped and it sounds like you coped amazingly!
What is it with MWs not listening to us pregnant ladies??

Bath, nipple stimulation and sex...check! Hubby worked from home and didnt think he would but we dtd!
Now to walk to fetch dd, its not far but should get things going i hope

Oh i tried to get df to dtd last night but he was being an ass and we ended up falling out and he played on his stupid Xbox whilst I went to bed. Hoping he might feel the need to make it up to me today!

And your bounce on the ball! Somethings got to work! I'm hoping tonight one born gets things going might dtd before it starts and sit on my ball watching it while rubbing my nipples, just had some pineapple planning a spicy tea (again) the tub of chilli on my chicken wrap did nothing last night lol and I'm just about to brew a RLT seriously what more can I do!! Might give my stairs a hoover when lo goes to his nanas this afternoon x

Alex your elcome to hoover my stairs?
Walked to fetch dd and feeling so much pressure in my bum...think its the hemerroid :(

My July baby came yesterday! Bit early at 36+5. But weighing 6lb1oz and just perfect.
Had no symptoms leading up to it but my waters broke in the night and contractions started 20 mins later. Xx

Hahahah alex :rofl: that is funny if only our babies had hooks to pop our waters lol ...

Congrats ferozi sounds quite scary, you seem very strong glad u and baby r okay ..

Congrats to gig sounds like a smooth labor !!

Krissie isn't it ur turn tonight with that balloon things keeping u in my thoughts :hugs:

As for me didn't sleep very well last night I think I walked around to much .. stomach hurt bad ... But don't think she's coming yet which I'm not complaining lol ...and I agree with the I'm scared because I actually don't know what to expect n u can't ask another lady for advice cos everyones is completely different
Bailey men will b men sigh .. As much as we do for them lol ...

Good luck everyone !! :hugs:

Congratulations gidge that's a lovely weight for 36+5 my son was born at 38+3 and weighed half an oz lighter!

Celine I can't sit on the toilet too long without feeling like I'm giving birth out my bum because of them!

Bailey I've text oh telling him I demand sex tonight and it has to be rough and over with asap so to get plenty red bull down his neck, he's agreed but we will see tonight no doubt he will be too tired and want to just go straight to sleep!

Moltal the only thing we can all say for sure is its worth it a million times over

Whoop whoop Gidge me & you had the same due date wow can't believe ur baby is here massive congratulations Hun x

So alex did dh oblige to dtd? Baikey did urs?
Congrats gidge!

Here the contractions started mildly again at 1pm its now 7:30pm and they def feel stronger than yesterdays so i hope they dont fizzle out!

fingers crossed for you Celine! :) Nothing of note here :/

Congratulations gidge! Two July babies woohoo!

Well my BHs and pains etc all less today boo! I've not been as active coz I've just been too tired. Fingers crossed me and df dtd tonight but I really don't think it will do anything :-(

Congratulations gidge and ferozi! Yaay here come the July babies :)

Celine, hope it's finally time. I know must he frustrating to feel something is happening only for it to stop.

I had my 39th week appt today, 2 cm dilated, soft and anterior cervix. Got booked for an induction on the 9th.

Doctor feels I won't make it till the 9th but I am not getting my hopes up. I was 3 and 4 cm dilated with my previous two and was overdue but still hoping and wishing I go into labor before induction.

Celine I'm just watching my one born every minute then he has to put out for me lol, I'm really not in the mood I'm so tired and have a bit of an upset stomach again (fed up with these clear outs now) but needs must! Ill give anything a go now I think 38 weeks is a nice time for her to come x

Job done :) fingers crossed for some labour vibes, how you getting on celine? Ill be really surprised if I don't wake up to a birth announcement tomorrow! X

Well finally managed to dtd. Dont think it will do anything coz honestly I was not in the mood. I've had what I think were 2 clearouts today but I have IBS so could be nothing to do with labour. Have a dodgy tummy now though after dtd.

Not many BH and pains though. Oh but my BP is still rising. Almost 150/100 now which isnt good, but my home BP monitor always seems to put it a little higher than the MWs seem to so hopefully its not that high!!

Timewaster I hope you manage to go into labour before the 9th hun. Thats still a week so fingers crossed with all the on and off signs youve been having.

Good luck ladies, I hope we get some more announcements. I check in at the hospital in 4 hours.

Oooh good luck Krissie, its late here so maybe when I get up in the morning your LO will have arrived!!!

Congrats Gidget and Foz!! Gidget, I'd love to hear your birth story and Foz you were incredible! What a strong mommy, especially to be a first time mommy!!

Bailey, I may have missed it, but your provider isn't concerned with your elevated BP?? Did your test come back fine for pre eclampsia, or are you on bed rest?? I ask becuase my PIH panel came back yesterday and the office called me at work today and told me that I had to take early maternity leave and go straight home to bedrest. I'm having an ultrasound tomorrow before they decide if I will be induced!! This was a shock as my BP has been normal up until last week when I had some high fluctuations and they begin running tests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->