Labour watch - july babies 2014

Bailey in your situation I would have done the same but knowing they'll only leave you 24 hours from your waters breaking I think its worth giving your body a chance to do it itself, I lost quite a lot of my plug this morning no blood in it though just white/yellow and about the size of my thumb, I'd be going into labour tomorrow with finnley 38+2 so maybe this little lady will follow suit :) I very much doubt it though its FARRRR to coincidental x

Farrrr too accidental? On my mw notes because with dd1 one early scan showed her edd to be a day early they have notes that state ive had three los at 40+0...

Happy 4th to everyone. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20140704_113419 (400x300).jpg
    20140704_113419 (400x300).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh what a little cutie krissie!!

Dairy momma, that's great to hear, that it can come from nothing! Glad to hear it was your shortest labour yet too.

Alex yeah I think is definately possible a woman can have their babies around the same time, which is why I'm convinced I'll go over coz I was induced with dd at 39+6 and had her on her due date. Yay for your show!!

Timewaster I agree, let's all think labour!! I have been thinking about contractions and willing on these pains lol!!

Celine that's pretty cool having all 3 on their due date! Considering only 5% of babies are born on their due date! Would be awesome if I did that too coz dd was born on her due date and this little man is due on Tuesday, my mum is staying with us Sunday and Monday night so I'll have someone with me and would be perfect timing to go into labour lol!

Absolutely gorgeous krissie!

Celine that is pretty cool that all 3 have come on their due dates! I found out I was pregnant the same day as I found out with finnley and I'm due the day before I was due with finnley but on his original due date as my dates were moved back a day with him (and a day back this time too) this pregnancy has pretty much mirrored my first one it would be crazy if labour did too x

How is everyone today? I woke up disappointed again lol. Had pains and BHs yesterday evening, even had a strong painful contraction after peeing (anyone else get that??) during the night but nope, fell back asleep and here I am with nothing going on again lol!!

Oh well my mum is coming to stay tomorrow for 2 nights then my df is off work for 2 days til Friday so you can guarantee I will either go into labour today/tonight or not til next Friday now coz I will have someone with me all the time from tomorrow lol!!

Feeling for you pregg mamas of toddlers geez it feels so good to have that weight out! Even tho it stings when i pee and im petrified to poop and my boobs are raw....

In holland u go home very fast after the burth but u get a matunity nurse for a week, this time round mine is loverly, she looks after my other two so i can rest up, she cleans, does all mine & isabelles checks etc. Yesterday she took dd1 out tobthe park twice! The second time she even fell asleep i the buggy!

With dd1 i didnt have a nice one, she was pushing formula on me and was not respectful of my wishes at all.

I remember you mentioning that Celine, I think its a fab idea and so glad you got a nice one!! That must be so good for new mums to have that time to rest and bond with the new baby, and I bet it helps establish breastfeeding if thats your choice too. I didnt manage it last time and I've always felt it was because I didnt have enough support.

Also glad you feel better now Isabelle is here, that extra weight is killing me although I have to say I am not looking forward to the difficulty pooping part, last time I had an anal fissure and it felt like I was passing cut glass owwwwww!! Sorry for tmi there lol!!

Sorry you are getting disappointed, baileybubs. Nothing much happening on my end either. I get period like cramping after I pee but they die away pretty quickly.

Celine, are you trying to make us jealous. :p you have your baby out and also help.

This past week my patience with my 3 and 4 year old is running low and I have been snapping at them quite a bit and feel terrible later... If only my kids were more cooperative and didn't ask why or say no to the things I ask them to.

Anyways 4 am here. I'm going to try and get some sleep

The irony is though i am always with the kids, i cant just hand them over....its nice to know i could but honestly i feel far too guilty!
Anyway she went to get lanlin cos i have serious nipple damage omg it hurts...im pushing thru with bfing cos i know it will get easier but these first few days are hard, you hurt in your vag, then ur ass then boobs....urgh! ( for anyone that was jealous)

Congrats to new mummies :)

Started losing my plug lets hope I don't have till 41 weeks like I did before :haha:

It is a really good idea having that help sometimes even just the company makes you feel a million times better my oh is off after today for a week for lo birthday and I know its going to make me feel loads better just having someone here with me! Fingers crossed freya arrives while he's off he's a hgv driver so could be pretty much anywhere when I go into labour, they were supposed to have him local now but he was in scotland yesterday we live newcastle so it wasn't local at all lol, I'm feeling more than ready to have her today but someone told me I still look really really high :( I suppose I'd rather hear that then hear I look ready and still be waiting weeks, I think the fact that I would now be in labour with ds has got me really really fed up I was sure she would be here sooner, suppose the longer she's in the better for her though x

I know the longer in the better but the frustration of knowing tomorrow you will be more pregnant than you have ever been is sucky :(
Have you planned anything for ds birthday? I planned loads of stuff because i didnt wwnt to sit for a month of nothing and have lo be late.

That's exactly what I was saying to my mam celine when she was telling me to stop twisting! Its like I'm fed up enough already and as of tomorrow I've never been as pregnant so can imagine it to just mentally be so much harder, I've planned a BBQ for tomorrow fingers crossed the weathers nice! And planned on taking lo to the fun shack (indoor play area) monday and to the sea life centre tuesday and the rest of the week will probably just be spent visiting family and trips to the park ect. The week will fly over with dh off work so hopefully if she doesn't come during she doesn't have me waiting long after! X

has anyones face started to breakout i havent had them in a while but since yesterday my face has started breaking out and im sniffly today

Good morning everyone! Such a lovely 4th with the fam-really enjoyed fireworks with Eden-she loved them! The walk back to the car was crazy long and I've been having so many BH and now it's so hot today :/ He's getting ready! If this was my first pregnancy I would be having him in 8 days! We shall see! More baby pictures from those of you who have them here already!

And Celine, I am SO jealous of the maternity nurse! Do you think I could trade DH for one....? Lol

Hi everyone

Myprincess I haven't had that no but I tend to have quite clear skin most of the time anyway.

Kuri glad you had such a lovely time yesterday!

Any more signs from anyone? I've felt a bit off today and crampy, but my df has pushed me to the limits stress wise (for some reason when I get to the end stages of pregnancy he starts acting like an irresponsible ass!!) so I put it down to being stressed rather than signs of labour lol! Otherwise I have nothing to report!

Oh good god I feel sick bleurgh!! And I NEVER feel sick, I dont like this!!

Myprincess, i have never had breakouts in my pregnancies either.....

We had a good time as well watching fireworks and later in the evening, we lighted up our own as well. The kids really enjoyed it all.

Baileybubs, same here. On and off cramps, nausea and feeling off. I have been home all day alone with my kids so maybe that's the reason.

Ugghhh.. so tired of carrying this extra weight around and waiting.. my 4 year old was asking me today when will the baby be here. I guess she is tired of waiting as well.

Ohhh baileybubs. Getting sick is a sign labor is near.. could you possibly be..? I don't want to say anything and jinx it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->