Labour watch - july babies 2014

Bailey, I don't feel movements in that area. It's the under side of my bump above public/hip bone if that makes any sense. Of course it and my pubic bone hurts when getting up from any sitting or laying position but are bareable once I get going.

Sorry bout that bill Kuri but I'm sure once y'all call insurance company and talk to them it'll get straightened out. I agree with your dh, no one plans emergencies.

yes bailey its on thursday yay just 4 days to go. but i feel the same i just want to get this over with. lolas long as baby dosnt do it today. but hopefully if your baby dosnt come before then fingers crossed your sweep works..
for me i feel crabby today had some contractions yesterday but they disapeared too.
alex i hope it dosnt rain on you it sprinkled on us a little already

myprincess - yaay for 4 days!! I m getting induced on Wednesday so not too long for me either. :)

The weather has been nice here rained as soon as the BBQ was done and everyone left thank god! Im currently sat watching oh put finnleys balance bike together ready for his birthday tomorrow hoping i dont go into labour lol, of all times this really isnt a good one! Id be gutted if we wernt here for him in the morning

Good luck with your induction wednesday timewaster! X

Aw kuri I'm sorry for that bill but I am sure it will get worked out, coz that cant be right!

Timewaster and Myprincess I hope everything goes well for you this week, but hope you go naturally first ladies. I'm a tad jealous your end date is this week lol!! Although my end date is in sight too, only 13 more days maximum!

Alex I hope you dont go into labour tonight but dont worry if you do, his little sister will be his best birthday present ever (although I used to ask my mum if I could return my little brother birthday present and exchange him when we got older lol).

Off I go again with the tightenings this evening. This is getting really old and annoying now!! Never in my life have I wished for pain as much!!

Sassy I hope that pain isnt giving you too much trouble. wonder what it is? Could it be spd related?

Awwwww. I'm sorry you are having alot of tightening and no results, baileybubs. I have cramps on and off since yesterday but nothing is happening. So annoyed

I have given up staying active today too, just bored of nothing coming of it. I usually bounce on my ball whilst watching tv in the evening but I'm on the sofa tonight, cant be bothered for it all to lead nowhere. Tomorrow me and my mum are gonna go for a walk with dd and the dogs then do some shopping so I'll save my energy for then coz its not worth all the activity to lead to nothing again lol!!

Bailey he wouldnt even know the difference either i just chew too much lol, i keep going from wishing for the pain to sheer dread! Like tonight the thought of labouring is making me feel sick lol i know it has to come so i just want it over with but im really not looking forward to the hours of contractions x

Yeah I'm the same, most of the time I'm wishing for it but every now and again I panic and think I cant do it lol!!

I honestly think thats why i keep having a 'clear out' its not a clear out all all i just keep giving myself 'shitty belly' thinking about it lol x

Officially decided today to go on maternity leave 3 days out from due date! Yay for finally relaxing and not running around so much anymore. Have been so busy this pregnancy it was pure heaven just relaxing today.

Now the wait begins …. dunno if all this time of my hands is going to be beneficial in making me feel relaxed or just make time go really slowly. So ready to have this baby, so so excited to meet her.

How is everyone else going? A few people reaching their due dates in next day or 2?? Is anyone post date yet?

How's everybody doing today? Eden woke at 5 am :p not sure why. I was already up having some pretty intense contractions. I'm on a sick one-kitchen is spotless and it's not even 8 am...kinda hoping if I keep my activity level high the contractions will continue-lots of low cramping which I haven't had much of before so...? Who knows!? Although I am very happy to be hopefully having another natural birth, I'm slightly jealous of those who have a 'date' they know they will see their baby for sure! :)

I think DH is trying to get every last chance to dtd as he knows he will be banned for 6 weeks very soon haha. Today I'm thankful that I he is into me still. (Even though I feel I resemble a small hippo)

The labor watch goes on...

Same as any other day,here so far. Is,being a couch potato my problem lol on not bringing on contractions??? I do housework still but with frequent breaks of course. Wifey and daughter are gonna play golf this afternoon so think ill walk along with golf cart! Walking and dtd is bout all I'm interested in trying on my own to get something started. I've Dr appt Friday and I PRAY he tells me something is going on w my cervix or station of this baby.

Kuriazuri - haha. My DH is trying to do the same. Even I don't know how he could possibly be attracted to me. I wouldn't if I was in his shoes.

At the same time, he feels a little sad that I won't have a belly anymore and he won't be feeling the baby move inside. (This is our 3rd and last baby)

Hopefulfairy - I and baileybubs are due tomorrow. Send lots of labor vibes our way. :)

Yep I think besides celine who went past due date, me and timewaster will be the first ones to hit it tomorrow. My dd was born on her due date so going past will be new for me.
Absolutley nothing going on here except same as every other day the last week! Pains and BH on and off, getting stronger now towards the end of the day. Felt sick just before tea time but now fine after eating. Sigh.

Kuri you definately have the right idea to keep active, I'm trying as much as I can but sometimes my hips hurt too much and I have to stop. Might scrub the kitchen floors myself tomorrow though lol!! And I bought more pineapple and dates today!

Sassy I've been active for the last 2 weeks as much as I could and from Sunday I just gave up coz it seemed to be getting me nowhere lol! Also we need some energy leftover to give birth hehe!

Alex how was your ds' birthday today? You haven't gone into labour have you??

Hopeful I don't know how you've worked for so long!!! I've heard of loads of women who worked right til the end and then first day of maternity go into labour so fingers crossed you are one of those ladies!!

No labour today thank god bailey! Midwife appointment went well baby is now 3/5 my bp is still high at 130/82 so shes coming out wednesday to check it again, silly me i didnt realise my water samples were supposed to be first one of the day and ive been giving her ones off like 10 minutes before my appointment after drinking gallons of water so i didnt look dehydrated haha i could be riddled with pre-e and not know cause my samples are too watered down :S my bad!! Hows everyone feeling today? Weve had a lovely day for ds birthday im just exhausted now after being up since 6am! Looking forward to putting him to bed and crashing out on the couch with a RLT! X

Did your MW say that was high BP?? Mines usually around that lol.

I'm glad you had a good day though and your ds enjoyed his birthday.

alex glad your sons bday has went fine so far lets hope you make it through the day with no labor

for me today did feel sick while eating still have a headache and a couple contractions we will see if it leads to anything but probebly not. doc apt in a.m. just had weird feeling this a.m.that tomorrow is the day but i know that probebly wont happen.
baby is active and i have more discharge then normal but no sign of plug yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->