lacking in the cm department

happyladybugg

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel discouraged...What do you know about cm and early pregnancy? I have read so many things saying it increases and also that it isnt a good indicator. I normally get an increase in cm a week or so before :witch: shows up and also get bogged down by some intense cramping...well I am 9 dpo on a 29 day cycle and I have neither this month so far, hardly any cm and no cramps. I really hope i could take my lackings as a good sign but I'm not feeling very positive about it right now. Any experiences or thoughts??

Well I had tons of the ewcm during ov. I should have said since after ov I have had little to no cm.

I havent noticed a lot of cm since bfp - some ladies in first tri were talking about this - some get lots and some havent noticed it.

Good luck! :dust:

Hi Happyladybug,

I didn't get any CM really until about a week after getting my bfp - since then it's been lots, but in the early days, there really wasn't anything - I can remember thinking 'oh d'oh, it can't be our month!' and lo and behold it was... so don't give up hope. If you're getting different to what you usually have as well, that sounds hopeful. Crossing my fingers for you xx

hmmm think it differs for different women hunny, from about 8dpo (day b4 my last bfp) i started getting watery creamy cm, i mean loads too it was like i get up from sitting and felt like af was coming actually got kinda scary at times, but then with all 3 pregnancy's iv had its been the same so its something i get as a sign BUT look at all the ladies that never this is why u shouldn't be disheartened just yet babes it aint over till :witch: shows her ugly face :dust: huns chin up xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->