Ladies due beginning of November

Just checking in with you ladies, I've been thinking of you all and hoping that you'll have had your babies by the time I get round to checking the thread! How are you all doing? Had a little read back and it seems like slow going for most of you, fx you wont have too long to wait now! :flower:

No change here, just feeling sicker by the day. I'm big and uncomfortable and spent my morning puking my guts out after a night of the worst reflux of my life (seriously, a ranitidine and 4 extra strength tums did nothing). Occasional contractions, and loads of pressure on my cervix, bladder, and what I suspect is the sac, but still nothing!

My boss left for an afternoon trip (I won't see him again until Thursday because of the holiday tomorrow) and reminded me that I'm "supposed" to give birth tonight so he can win the office betting pool. I can only hope!

40w4d and totally miserable. Debating attempting some nip stimulation tonight. Do you suppose vibrating clamps would do the trick? :rofl:

No change here, just feeling sicker by the day. I'm big and uncomfortable and spent my morning puking my guts out after a night of the worst reflux of my life (seriously, a ranitidine and 4 extra strength tums did nothing). Occasional contractions, and loads of pressure on my cervix, bladder, and what I suspect is the sac, but still nothing!

My boss left for an afternoon trip (I won't see him again until Thursday because of the holiday tomorrow) and reminded me that I'm "supposed" to give birth tonight so he can win the office betting pool. I can only hope!

40w4d and totally miserable. Debating attempting some nip stimulation tonight. Do you suppose vibrating clamps would do the trick? :rofl:

Do you still work?! 0_0
Cant imagine working right now
Fingers crossed it will happen for you soon

Do you still work?! 0_0

Yes, I work my usual full-time job 5 days per week, and am also still working my supplementary part-time job, which is generally 7 days per week, but I've cut down the days a bit so I can rest some evenings because I am just so exhausted! Still putting in the same number of hours, just working more on the weekends to make up for less weekday work. I am hanging in there until this baby vacates my premises! :lol: I don't get paid maternity leave, so I just get whatever paid vacation time I've stored up, so I'm not willing to take my leave early at all to avoid any financial hassles.

Fingers crossed for you Dill. You sound so incredibly uncomfortable 😩 I had a sweep today. Cervix was soft but posterior and was 1cm dilated but this is baby number 7 so would be pretty shocked if it wasn't. No pains, loss of plug. Nothing and it was about 10 hours ago. I am being induced on Thursday but would ideally want a spontaneous labour. Not looking likely though!

I am, I'm just out of room and in a lot of pain and so ready to have my body back!

Was the sweep painful? I am super nervous about mine.

You've still got two days -- a lot can happen between now and then. Hang in there! Here's hoping you get your spontaneous labor and don't need the induction. :hug:

Good luck Cathy!

Aww Dill sorry to hear you're still hanging in there! Hope the little guy comes soon!

Had my 40 week appt. today (due tomorrow). My OB doesn't do cervix checks but he was feeling around and said her head is really low and kinda locked into position. And that it's a good thing. He's thinking in the next couple days for me. Let's hope he's right! I'm super exhausted today and a horrible headache! Getting the odd contraction but nothing consistent. I do recall my past two labours happening out of the blue so I'm sure this one will be the same.

Do you still work?! 0_0

Yes, I work my usual full-time job 5 days per week, and am also still working my supplementary part-time job, which is generally 7 days per week, but I've cut down the days a bit so I can rest some evenings because I am just so exhausted! Still putting in the same number of hours, just working more on the weekends to make up for less weekday work. I am hanging in there until this baby vacates my premises! :lol: I don't get paid maternity leave, so I just get whatever paid vacation time I've stored up, so I'm not willing to take my leave early at all to avoid any financial hassles.

You are super woman!
Sending you labour dust :) hope you can see your baby soon

I worked till 38 weeks (last week at home) amd took vacation, so my maternity officially starts tomorrow

I think some of us soon need to do thread ladies due second half of November! :)
Really looking for some baby arrival announcements
Its 4am and i cant sleep for the past 2h, with no reason. Had a snack, drink, congested with sinusis, so cant breath properly :(
It does not help that DS and OH are peacefully snoring next to me..i wish baby would come soon, so at least i have reason not to sleep :)

Getting bad backache and tightenings with period pains but nothing regular or very painful. So scared I'll miss that I'm in labour (I know that sounds ridiculous) but I'm gbs + so need plenty of time for antibiotics to be administered x

Mrs.Jones hope it happens soon.

Due today and she literally dropped over night. So much pressure and random contractions. Gonna try to stay busy around the house, maybe my water will break!

Baby09, I know exactly what you mean, that's my worry too. All these cramps & back ache, I'm constantly worried I'm in the early stages & don't know it. Everyone keeps telling me I'll know, but with my daughter I would of just passed them as strong BH if my water hadn't gone xx

Thanks Coral!

My water broke with my first. My second labour started with contractions. Trust me you'll know! ;)

Evelyn ( Evie) was born yesterday weighing 9lb (10th November) at 14:52 after induction. Will post my labour story when home as we are having a couple of days in hospital for me to have some antibiotics.
Good luck ladies xxxx

Evelyn ( Evie) was born yesterday weighing 9lb (10th November) at 14:52 after induction. Will post my labour story when home as we are having a couple of days in hospital for me to have some antibiotics.
Good luck ladies xxxx

Congratulations! Hope you'll have some rest and be home soon Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back