Ladies due beginning of November

Congrats, hopespring!

Stillllll pregnant over here. Been a little extra crampy and had a few BHs, but otherwise, nothing. This kid is making me increasingly nervous. :(

My baby girl arrived at 7:59am on Tuesday!!!

Hope the rest of the babies come really soon!!!!!

Congrats, sunshine!

Lots of BHs and mild contractions during the night, some more BHs this morning, feeling extremely crampy and nauseous. I get my sweep done in 2.5 hours, so here's hoping...!!!

I was apparently having contractions every 2-4 minutes! I could feel them when I was hooked up to the monitor... was just too busy at the office to realize it, haha. Even more effaced, slightly more dilated, cervix has come down. She said it's just a matter of a couple of days, even if the sweep proves fruitless.

Sweep wasn't bad! And my contractions just keep getting stronger, though no signs of bloody show or anything like that.

I was apparently having contractions every 2-4 minutes! I could feel them when I was hooked up to the monitor... was just too busy at the office to realize it, haha. Even more effaced, slightly more dilated, cervix has come down. She said it's just a matter of a couple of days, even if the sweep proves fruitless.

Sweep wasn't bad! And my contractions just keep getting stronger, though no signs of bloody show or anything like that.

Sounds very pomissing!
I never saw my plug or bloody show and my waters broke at the hospital car park, but contractions def a good sign! Hopefully not long to go!

41 weeks as of today. And nothing! It's gotta be soon, right? Come on, uterus!!!

I been to my doctor today, looks like i have UTI and sinusis infection, so prescribed antibiotics
Plus my blood pressure is higher than normal and i have headaches for a week now, but no swelling or protein in urine.
Anyway, called assesement unit and will go tomorrow to get checked. Really hope
Its not pre e and not sure how i can manage to finish antibiotics if labour starts in the middle of the course..

My next appointment is Monday.

Good luck kicking those infections!

Dill - I am still right there with you. 41 weeks today, still nothing. So desperate to avoid induction!

Had my baby girl yesterday afternoon at 40+2.

Congrats, mommyB! So exciting! And that gives me some hope. I'm 40+1 today and still pregnant, ha.

Its my due date today (sticker is little off) and no sign of a baby. Had a check up yesterday due to headaches and higher blood pressure, but all is good :)
My DS was 3 days late, so OH recon she will also be little late and thinks Wednesday..we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->