Ladies due beginning of November

I was very crampy yesterday, and last night... but not so much today.

My visions of her coming early are slowly and surely disappearing lol.

I do have a back ache (for the first time), and feel lots of pressure, also some BH but not a lot... but nothing else.

How are you all doing ladies?

I'm beginning to think this baby is far too comfortable! I've been having irregular painful contractions, but only a few a day. The rest of the time I am just crampy in my lower abdomen and have on and off backache. Seem to have stalled, and hoping it wont be like this between now and baby being born, I still have a week till due date so potentially a good fortnight or more before they're here! Getting fed up now.

My Mum and my Nan are coming down tomorrow to stay for two days, and since we dont have a lot of room I'm almost glad that baby hasn't arrived yet. Almost. Maybe they'll want to come on Hallowe'en?

x

Loads of BHs last night, with some this morning. Last night, I felt like I'd been kicked in the ladybits and my cervix was in so much pain, but they weren't "real" contractions. I think my body is gearing up, but would not be the least bit surprised if I make it the next 10 days or longer.

Of course, there's a full moon tomorrow...!

Pregnancy is soo full of unknowns! I'm at the point where I can't even comprehend that I'll be giving birth in the next few days/wks since not much is happening! I having been having contractions, only bh and a slightly sore back like ones I used to have before my period.

However I did get to see a bloody show today I think, so hopefully labour comes soon. Good luck to the rest of you ladies....Full moon tmrw....here's for hoping :p

Well, full moon last night, but no baby! Anyone have any full moon news? How exciting would that be :)

Still lots of cramping, nothing regular, I'm starting to think I might just reach my due date. I do think I'll have a November baby.

I'm having mild pelvic cramping still, and back pain for the first time. BUT, I did have my first round of BH the other night. They were super painful, and went on a few times for about an hour or so. But nothing else to report here, no plug coming away or anything else.

38 weeks today and nothing much happening here. Just the regular BH and pressure. And lots of lightning crotch type pains. And lots of diarrhea so hopefully that's a sign my body is clearing out and gearing up. I'll probably make it to my due date though as both my boys came at 40 weeks. Was hoping the full moon would work for me, but nope :( Lol. I know she could literally decide to come anytime now and thinking back I don't remember any clear symptoms that made me think labour was approaching with the boys. So I will continue to wait ;) Lol

No full moon effects for me. Everything seems to be the same -- BH, the occasional contraction, pain in the girly parts ... but no labor.

Ladies I just had more bloody show like the end of a period, and lots of contractions/bh(i'm not too sure what the diff is) Is it time to call the midwife of should I wait til contractions hurt a bit more?

I was told to wait until contractions are happening regularly, lasting 1 minute, and no more than 5 minutes apart.

Thanks Dill, I was just worried about the blood, the contractions are around 6-10 mins apart atm. I'll call my midwife to fill her in in a couple of hrs once shes had chance to wake up :p

Sounds like you are very, very close! :D

Sounds like your close! Good luck!
I'm getting back pain, and cramps when I walk around, and my boobs are sore again. Shopping in tesco earlier was painful, but when I stop I'm fine again.
This could go on for weeks though, I do hate the not knowing, wish the baby would send a little invoice out with a date on it!

This could go on for weeks though, I do hate the not knowing, wish the baby would send a little invoice out with a date on it!

Not knowing is the worst! :rofl: Love the idea of the dating invoice, haha! :thumbup:

Anyone having a major clearout?? I keep getting bad stomach cramps then have to run to the bathroom. Stomach cramps with a sore back.

Yeah, Mommyb, I've been to the toilet quite a lot the last few days, which has been very odd since I have been quite constipated throughout this pregnancy. Supposed to be a good sign though!

I lost a huge chunk of plug today, and there were some very noticeable streaks of blood through the top 5th of it, it was very gross and yet I was so pleased to lose it haha. Does that count as a show, or am I getting my hopes up too high here lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->