• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies due beginning of November

Still NOTHING here. I'm going crazy. I can't shake the feeling she'll come before my c section, but my Mom's right and told me every pregnant lady feels/hopes that will happen. But seriously, I can't shake it.

I have a ton of cm, lower back pain, achy muscles (thighs), pelvic pain and cramps, and I think BH (but not strong). Yesterday I had so much cm that I thought I may have peed myself....I had to check :S But nope, it was just cm. It's very watery, but still cloudy.

Right now I feel pressure on my stomach, every few minutes...but I think it's just baby pressing her back into me? Does anyone else get that? I can't really tell what it is...

Yeah, Sunshine, I reckon it is just baby stretching outwards? Makes the front of my bump go hard and I feel pressure where they are sitting low down in my pelvis, if that sounds similar? The BH I get makes my whole bump solid and lately knocks the breath out of me, but they're not painful. The contractions I've had have hurt so much! Starts like a BH then gets more intense. The worst of the pain for me is in the lower part of my bump, as well as round the sides and to my back. One or two of them I can't walk through, I actually have to stop and take a minute, although I can still breathe normally through them.

Since my plug came away yesterday, I've had pinky tinged cm, and also cloudy cm with streaks of blood through them. This was all evening and overnight as well (noticed when I got up to pee each time). Not had much today though, it's mostly been just regular cm with once or twice looking slightly pinkish. The contractions were waking me up during the night, but always a couple of hours apart and lasting about 15 seconds, so nothing really to write home about. Been the same all day today, I've had 6 contractions since I got up, but all irregular and over an hour apart. Think I'm in it for the long haul!

x

Yeah that sounds more like it....I figured it was just her back pushing out because it was mostly on one side, but I was still hopeful lol.

As for contractions...I had 4 in a row on Monday night, but nothing since... which is kind of frustrating.

39 weeks today! Started up on my midwife's "prescription" for sex and orgasms. Can't say that was awful ;) but I'm still pregnant!

Haha Dill, we tried that for a couple of days this week, twice a day, and here I am still pregnant as well! Our midwife suggested the usual pineapple, walking, and curries too. Haven't had a curry yet, I've eaten pineapple the entire pregnancy and I have walked more this last three days than I have my entire life (or so it feels like I have, it's so not easy to walk with baby in the pelvis!) yet here I am still pregnant!

Gotta say though, I will probably keep up the sex part, I had been so reluctant because of how uncomfortable I'd been feeling, but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be :haha:

Oooh, curry sounds soooo good! Maybe I will have to order in for lunch.

Lozzie, very good sign you're lossing your plug so early on, specially with it being your first baby. Good luck.

Ended up in L&D last night with some good contractions. Got hooked up to the monitor and she checked me and nothing! Not even dilated, cervix closed. I was bummed to say the least. Lol. But she said it seems like my body is gearing up and could really happen any day now. Third pregnancy and I still hate the last couple weeks, the unknown. I just want her to be ready! Lol

I've had spicy curry the last two days, and nothing. C'mon, child!

lol, I ate spicy food tonight too...but nope. Tomorrow I'm going for a longggggg walk!

How are you all doing ladies? I have some exciting news. This morning we welcomed a baby boy into the world after a very straightforward 6hr labour. We're just home from the unit, so will post a photo and a story once we've settled in.

Hope you are all well! xx

Congratulations! Still no progress here. Baby has been particularly and painfully active, but nothing is happening, otherwise.

Aww congratulations Lozzie! Can't wait to see photos :cloud9:

39 weeks today! Didn't sleep well at all last night, tossing & turning. Woke with period cramps & back ache. Boobs are hurting. It just feels like I'm going to come on :confused:

:flower::thumbup::happydance:

Congratulations mummy xxxxxx

Its my due date in two days xxx Cant believe it, looking at my little guy that he is almost 3 weeks now xxx

9 days until my due date and I feel normal :haha: Gonna try to get some stuff done around the house today in case she decides to come this week.

Congrats!!!!!! <3

I've always thought she was going to come early, today specifically. I had really bad lower back pain all night. It actually came and went like contractions, but now they're gone and it's just sensitive. Other than that...nothing else yet. I keep talking to her and telling her to come out now lol

Aww congrats :) well its my due date tomorrow and i feel like hes never coming out lol

Due in 4 days, was up most of the night with contractions. Nothing severe or regular, just bad enough to keep me from sleeping. Still having the odd contractions, stronger, but even further apart. Please no prodromal labor! I'm missing work today. Can't afford that if I'm not having the baby. Grrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->