• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies due beginning of November

Every night hubby and I go to bed I say to him, maybe it's the night! Lol. Nope. Ideally this weekend would be perfect! That way he's home and can start his vacation Monday.

I was getting lots of lightning type pains down below, kept feeling like she was trying to get herself lower.

Do your boobs grow massively before labour? lol...grasping at straws here, but mine definitely did.

Lightning is a great sign I'd say! :)

Still losing mucus plug slowly but surely. Nausea is worse than ever. Crampy and in incredible pain today, but not much in the way of real contractions. Just waiting. :(

No signs here. Had a obstetric consultant appointment today and he does not want me to give over by more than a week due to my issues in my last birth Etc so he had booked me for an induction on Monday 9th (have to go in at 6pm) if I don't go into labour myself this weekend.
I am bricking it now!!!

Come on girls, lets get some squats done haaaa! The babes are too comfy in there!!

I'm doing squats every day!! hahha, she's in there until my c section on Tuesday morning, I know it.

It's okay, I have some errands to run today! lol

Today is due date for us. Absolutely no signs what so ever. No cramps, no backache, no loss of plug nothing. I don't even feel remotely close. I'm getting impatient now!

Im 4 days overdue so far and no signs... Booked in for induction on friday *sighs*

Been having many more BHs, but that's pretty much it. :(

Me too Dill. Lots of BH yesterday. We also walked lots. But alas....nothing :( My body has done this twice before! Why is it taking so long? ;)

39 weeks today
Had hot chinese for lunch, taking my RLT, EPO,
Walked a lot but just sore down there and thats it..
I am getting so big and uncomfortable..baby hurry up

Still nothing. Had some contractions last night that fizzled out, as usual. A nurse recommended that I go ahead and try a stimulant laxative since I'm over 40 weeks. I could use a good poo anyway. :rofl: She says it could kick in some contractions, like castor oil would.

I am now 4 days over and still no signs at all. I have been booked for an induction tomorrow at term plus 5 days, I had issues in my last birth and my consultant wants baby out before I go a week over. I am totally bricking myself now, such mixed emotions.

Lots of BH yesterday and today. I was at my appointment yesterday and they showed contractions were 6-7 mins apart, but not painful at all. No other signs to speak of but she is REALLY low. My entire pelvic area hurts and I have to pee way more than I did last week lol.

C section Tuesday morning, so only 2 days to go.

I'm still hanging in there. 2 days till due date. Feeling okay! Lol. I figure she'll be here by the end of the week!

For the record, the laxatives were a HUGE MISTAKE.

DON'T DO IT.

I spent a solid 24 hours sick. Seriously, just don't. It didn't even do anything for me.

So anyway, saw my midwife, who is as confused as I am with regards to why the heck I haven't gone into labor yet. She thought I'd've popped weeks ago. If I'm still pregnant Thursday (40w6d) then she's having me come in on her lunch break to do a sweep.

For the record, the laxatives were a HUGE MISTAKE.

DON'T DO IT.

I spent a solid 24 hours sick. Seriously, just don't. It didn't even do anything for me.

So anyway, saw my midwife, who is as confused as I am with regards to why the heck I haven't gone into labor yet. She thought I'd've popped weeks ago. If I'm still pregnant Thursday (40w6d) then she's having me come in on her lunch break to do a sweep.

Oh, that sounds horrible! Thanks for the warning
Hope sweep works for you! Fingers crossed!

I have a sweep booked for next Thursday so I'll be 40+4 but hopefully something happens before that 🙏🏻

My due date is tomorrow :( Still no baby. Off to my ob this morning. He won't check me though. But if I follow my other two labours she'll be here in the next couple days. Today is the first day I feel really uncomfortable with no energy. Lots of pressure down there. Very hard to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->