Ladies due in July 2012

lubuto

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, just wanted to start a new thread for all us ladies due July 2012 and perhaps 1st week of August to check in , share stories and support one another.

How is your experience so far with pregnancy? Are you excited or have you some worries?

Totally f'xed for all you reading this thread.... Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you:hugs:

im due july 6th at this moment in time :) mine is fine at the mo, my back is aching a little bit, sickness not to bad, only when i get hungry peeing lots and sleeping lots and mad vivid dreams but enjoyin it all x

I'm due the 24th going to see the midwife today!

due 28th july, so worried but happy, backs not too bad today, slight crAMPS NOTHING EXCITING LOL X

I'm due 30th July 2012 :D xx

im due july 6th at this moment in time :) mine is fine at the mo, my back is aching a little bit, sickness not to bad, only when i get hungry peeing lots and sleeping lots and mad vivid dreams but enjoyin it all x

due 28th july, so worried but happy, backs not too bad today, slight crAMPS NOTHING EXCITING LOL X

I'm due the 24th going to see the midwife today!

Congratulations to you ladies. I am due 29th July or 28th thereabouts.
sthorp1179 Good luck with your appointment today, keeps us updated

Hi Ladies, just wanted to start a new thread for all us ladies due July 2012 and perhaps 1st week of August to check in , share stories and support one another.

How is your experience so far with pregnancy? Are you excited or have you some worries?

Totally f'xed for all you reading this thread.... Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you:hugs:

im due july 29th xxx cant wait these first 12 weeks are dragging i cant believe it!!

im due july 29th xxx cant wait these first 12 weeks are dragging i cant believe it!!

Hun we are right in the same place... First tri is dragging. I want Mid January to come and go already lol.:hugs:

there is already a july due date thread in the groups section, :)

Hello.

I am due on 23rd July. Not really having any symptoms at the minute other than being a bit tired. Kinda worrying me as I have had 3 previous miscarriages. I do have 3 healthy children too :) but I was quite sick with them. I always worry like crazy.

Hope everybody is well xxx

i am due 8the July! Sooo excited!! I am feeling amazing at the moment, never felt healthier or happier! i hope it continues this way and the dreaded ms doesnt show its face! I am off for an early private scan on Friday. I am so excited but rather scared too"

we were trying for 7 months and i kind of gave up hoping it would happen for a while as my cycles were about 56 days long. i was gobsmacked when that line came up, didnt know what to do with myself! i have basically told the whole world too, i couldnt hold back!

happy 9 months to all!!!

Iam due 24-25 july and feeling so sick the last 2 days pluss my bbs are sore and so sleepy i could sleep for a week

So many of us due around the same time! I am due the 30th of July, is this everybody's first baby? I am on number 2 ;) still doesnt seem real!!

Im due July 12th. Congrats to all of you :thumbup:
This is my first child, So glad i dont have any morning sickness or nausea at all.... yet :haha:

this will be my first, it is so unreal. i cant believe i have a bubba in my tummy!

Hello ladies!! I am due July 28th!! This is our first baby and we couldn't be happier!! Only symptoms I have are some cramping and sometimes a sour stomach! Otherwise, so far so good!!

I'm due July 15. So far, haven't gotten sick all that much even though I'm nauseas ALL the time. I just noticed last night how very aware of the separation of bloat and "bump" and its starting to get hard. My boobs are sore! and my back hurts about half the time.

Hun we are right in the same place... First tri is dragging. I want Mid January to come and go already lol.:hugs:

I KNOW!!! LOL its the only time ive wished christmas come and gone lol, what symptoms you having? im having sore bbs and on ofgf nausea and utter tiredness i fall asleep at my desk and everything lol

Hey ladies! Congrats to you all!
I am due the 30th July with my 2nd.
I know what you all mean about time dragging. I feel like I have been pregnant for months already and cant wait for christmas to come an go. It seems so long before the first scan or even my midwifes appointment!

No MS yet. Just tired, sore boobies and an emotional wreck! lol.
Good luck to you all x

Hey Ladies! Looks like you all seem to be toward the end of July. If you want to join the July Babies, we are in the groups section. Most of us are due in the first part of July.

Congratulations to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->