Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

2Pups4Kids

Reaction score
FULL TERM!! WOOO!

Anyone feeling they're gonna go in labour soon? Any symptoms?! So exciting! :happydance:

I'm due 25th June and have had a few symptoms but none have really come to anything. I think it's too early for me atm lol! Plus I may have to be induced anyway :)
So exciting reaching full term though isn't it :happydance: Seems so real now and the end is so close.

These buns are almost done cooking aren't they? So very excited to meet out little ones!:baby::baby:

Aaahhh we made it!!! Tons of uncomfortable bhs and she's so low how has she not fallen out yet...I'm excited to find out....who's going first?:happydance:

Aaahhh we made it!!! Tons of uncomfortable bhs and she's so low how has she not fallen out yet...I'm excited to find out....who's going first?:happydance:

I'm looking forward to seeing who goes into labour first!! And there's you, me, Julesmw and Mrsmummy who are all due on June 28th... so we'll see!! :)

I wonder if anyone will go through into July? Lol

I wonder if anyone will go through into July? Lol

Omg better not be me!! Hahaha! But it wouldn't be the END of the world if he was born on July 2nd as that's me and my hubby's 7 year dating anniversary :)

Ok then you take one for the team and go July 2. :haha:My mil is coming July 1 for two weeks and she is really the best mil a girl could hope for but I want some bonding time before she gets here...I was really feeling I'd go early but now that it's getting closer I'm not sure anymore...!

Gizzyy youre right...it's probably likely many of us will go to July...:coffee:

Any of you drinking red raspberry leaf tea for labor? Have you started trying to evict your little ones yet?

Ok then you take one for the team and go July 2. :haha:My mil is coming July 1 for two weeks and she is really the best mil a girl could hope for but I want some bonding time before she gets here...I was really feeling I'd go early but now that it's getting closer I'm not sure anymore...!

Gizzyy youre right...it's probably likely many of us will go to July...:coffee:

Any of you drinking red raspberry leaf tea for labor? Have you started trying to evict your little ones yet?

HAHA... ahh it's sad how big of a possibility it is to go into July :haha:

As for RLT, I'm drinking 2-3 cups a day and taking 2000 mg of EPO. Did lots of walking yesterday and started to lose a bit of my plug! Yay! This is the first real sign of any 'progress' I've had. I'm also doing perineal massage 3-4 times a week with EPO (which I'd been doing just with olive oil before term) and I'm noticing a difference for sure since I started doing it at 33 weeks.

Curious to know what other people are doing as well in preparation for the big day!

Im basically just doing sex lol. Other things didnt work for me the first time around!

Oh, im due the 25th too :)

Other than that I have really bad AF pains and backache for a good few days now and starting to get a lot of discharge. Hoping its my plug...never had one/a show with my first son.

Good luck ladies, we almost there!

x

I'm just dtd also (if it didn't feel so swollen down there..) lol! I drink RLT when I can remember but yep mostly walking really to try and get things moving. Not too fussed right now as she's under 10th centile and sure she can do with a bit if growing in there before I'm possibly induced..

Aww bless her. Im sure she would be fine though if she made an apperance sooner rather than later. Id try not to worry too much about the percentile business..they told me my first was massive and put the fear of god up me but he was only 6lbs 9 when he came! Same this time around...sonographer said baby was in the 98th and turns out hes more around the 30th.

I hear you on the swollen business..its a horrible sensation isnt it! Is this your first? x

Aww bless her. Im sure she would be fine though if she made an apperance sooner rather than later. Id try not to worry too much about the percentile business..they told me my first was massive and put the fear of god up me but he was only 6lbs 9 when he came! Same this time around...sonographer said baby was in the 98th and turns out hes more around the 30th.

I hear you on the swollen business..its a horrible sensation isnt it! Is this your first? x
Oh that's good to hear! As they've been scaring me with induction if she's not grown by my next scan.
To be fair I would rather have a slightly smaller baby anyway than a 9lber :haha:

Yep this is my first :D x

Oh my yes we dtd on Saturday and if I could see my lady bits, I'd sure not recognise them. Glad I can't! It brought on uncomfortable contractions that of course fizzled out.

Awesome that you lost some plug...I'm feeling behind! What's epo??

Gizzyy sure hope it just means it's an average sized baby. Where I'm from, they only bother doing the one ultrasound at 20ish weeks. They say it's unreliable to show growth so hopefully that's true. Sorry you've had to worry about that.:hugs: they also don't do cervical checks...

Hospital bags packed yet? I just started on mine!:happydance: sh**s gettin real!

I got nothing here. :nope:

I'm taking RLT capsules, EPO (both ways), and walking. Nothing. I will most likely be induced in two weeks if I don't go on my own, so would REALLY LIKE to get this baby out naturally. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just will ourselves into labor when we are ready?!?

I got nothing here. :nope:

I'm taking RLT capsules, EPO (both ways), and walking. Nothing. I will most likely be induced in two weeks if I don't go on my own, so would REALLY LIKE to get this baby out naturally. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just will ourselves into labor when we are ready?!?

Yes...I'd clean house the day before, have everything ready...then sleep in (and sleep through the night!), have a massage, then decide ok baby it's time now!

I haven't even packed my bags yet. Shows how confident I am of going anytime soon. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->