Ladies Due June 28/29/30...

Jules!! How exciting! You may just be the first due on the 28th to have your baby! Congrats on your red stringy thing :haha: I sure hope they offer me a sweep at my next appt... I'm going a little crazy over here. I wake up every night with terrible heartburn, sore back and urge to pee 3x a night. I've been having painful contractions here and there that go nowhere and I'm just so done being pregnant... And the worst part is that I have to hold off on (or at least avoid) activities that could bring on labour while my Mom is gone on her business trip. I reallllly want her to be here when bb decides to come but I'm also SO over it haha. But for now I've stopped dtd, EPO, bouncing on ball, etc.. Ugh, so torn lol. Can't wait for my little man to be here and forget about all this!! Lol

So I have no signs. I feel perfectly normal. No contractions other than BH showing up on the ctg which I can't feel, no plug loss... All I know is baby's part engaged. Haven't had ANY internals this pregnancy so I have no idea if I'm dilated/ effaced. Blah feeling fed up now. Plus it seems like I've lost some of my waters but I haven't? Scan shows baby's water is low but I don't recall loosing any.. :/
I have a scan tomorrow to check it since it's dropped by half in like a week.

Frustrating isn't it Gizzyy.
Hope the scan all goes well :flower:

Thanks hun :hugs: I've been ok until these past weeks with all sorts suddenly going wrong and the threat of induction.
I'm usually quite laid back haha I think it's just all getting too tiring now x

Bless you :hugs:

Towards the end it really does feel like an uphill struggle sometimes doesn't it. Especially for you with everything that's been going on. Hopefully baby will make an appearance before your induction though :) Do they know when they'll do it? Like will it be before due date?

We've been told despite the fuss they made about me being consultant led due to BMI that they won't be doing anything to induce my labour before my due date. I have an appointment when I'm 4 days overdue for a sweep... then they'll discuss what will happen if something doesn't happen soon after. It's quite frustrating as they've made me have all these extra appointments, tests, etc but when it's coming down to it they're treating me normally despite making my pregnancy awkward!
They said they were SURE something was going to become difficult at some point (e.g. develop GD or pre-e, etc) but NOTHING. Yet so many midwife led care people I know have had heaps of problems :shrug:

Hospitals are useless :dohh:

Bless you :hugs:

Towards the end it really does feel like an uphill struggle sometimes doesn't it. Especially for you with everything that's been going on. Hopefully baby will make an appearance before your induction though :) Do they know when they'll do it? Like will it be before due date?

We've been told despite the fuss they made about me being consultant led due to BMI that they won't be doing anything to induce my labour before my due date. I have an appointment when I'm 4 days overdue for a sweep... then they'll discuss what will happen if something doesn't happen soon after. It's quite frustrating as they've made me have all these extra appointments, tests, etc but when it's coming down to it they're treating me normally despite making my pregnancy awkward!
They said they were SURE something was going to become difficult at some point (e.g. develop GD or pre-e, etc) but NOTHING. Yet so many midwife led care people I know have had heaps of problems :shrug:

Hospitals are useless :dohh:

That's the same with me, I'm also consultant led due to my thyroid and they were telling me that I would have to be induced as baby was under 10th centile but she seems to have grown abit and is now on the line so they've told me I'll probably go until my due date. They haven't discussed what will happen if I go overdue though lol! Now this low water level and all these ctg scans (I have to travel 40 mins to the hospital)
I totally know what you mean as having all these tests it's crazy! Lol.
They so tend to scare you a bit by using all medical jargon and trying to predict what 'could' happen. I guess they have to er on the side of caution but it doesn't make all the monitoring/growth scans/blood tests/waiting rooms any less stressful x

Also being under consultant care do you sometimes feel like pass the parcel? Being passed onto one consultant to the next :haha: I'm usually standing in the hall trying to remember where to go next :dohh:

Hopefully you two get some answers soon! How frustrating.. :(

That's the same with me, I'm also consultant led due to my thyroid and they were telling me that I would have to be induced as baby was under 10th centile but she seems to have grown abit and is now on the line so they've told me I'll probably go until my due date. They haven't discussed what will happen if I go overdue though lol! Now this low water level and all these ctg scans (I have to travel 40 mins to the hospital)
I totally know what you mean as having all these tests it's crazy! Lol.
They so tend to scare you a bit by using all medical jargon and trying to predict what 'could' happen. I guess they have to er on the side of caution but it doesn't make all the monitoring/growth scans/blood tests/waiting rooms any less stressful x

Also being under consultant care do you sometimes feel like pass the parcel? Being passed onto one consultant to the next :haha: I'm usually standing in the hall trying to remember where to go next :dohh:

Ahh. Well hopefully after the scan you'll know some more :)

I SO do. I've only seen my actual consultant ONCE the entire pregnancy despite the fact that I've had around 6 consultant appointments! Twice I've seen her seeing other patients yet when it came to me I saw someone else :shrug:
Definitely don't put your mind at ease!

Ugh sorry ladies!! I know statistically speaking it was unlikely for us to go over the weekend but one can't help but to hope!

Sorry you've been passed around from doctor to doctor. Sounds so stressful, girls!!

2pups when does your mom come back again??

Gizzyy I'm like you, our hospital doesn't do internals so I have no idea if I'm dilated or not...no loss of mucus plug either. Just strong, constant bhs. Yesterday I got some yard work done and finished cleaning skunk smell from the porch and bathroom. I THINK now only the dog smells..... :sleep: sooo sore after that I could seriously barely walk!

We were all so grateful for a sticky bean finally but at the end it would be kind of it to lose some of that stick!! I wanna hold her!!:blush:

Good luck, 2Pups! Hopefully your mom will make it back in time for the birth!

I saw someone due on the 28th had her baby already, but I can't remember who! It was posted here in third tri sometime in the last week.

I have had contractions on and off all weekend and have lost more disgusting looking stuff, but still here and still pregnant. :roll: I have to be to the hospital in less than 24 hours if she doesn't get moving soon. My mom is on her way and will be here in about six hours - she's driving about 1,000 miles across the country! I'm getting so excited!!!

We are all at the end! Its going to be crazy how fast birth announcements are going to flood this thread. :happydance:

Ugh sorry ladies!! I know statistically speaking it was unlikely for us to go over the weekend but one can't help but to hope!

Sorry you've been passed around from doctor to doctor. Sounds so stressful, girls!!

2pups when does your mom come back again??

Gizzyy I'm like you, our hospital doesn't do internals so I have no idea if I'm dilated or not...no loss of mucus plug either. Just strong, constant bhs. Yesterday I got some yard work done and finished cleaning skunk smell from the porch and bathroom. I THINK now only the dog smells..... :sleep: sooo sore after that I could seriously barely walk!

We were all so grateful for a sticky bean finally but at the end it would be kind of it to lose some of that stick!! I wanna hold her!!:blush:

Mum comes back on Wednesday afternoon! And then my mother in-law leaves for a week on Saturday, so I have one saying "Don't go into labour until Thursday!" and the other saying "Go into labour before Saturday!" :dohh:

All we can hope for is good timing at this point! Apparently my allowed window is Thursday and Friday :haha: With my luck, I'll be giving birth in July :wacko: Lol.

Good luck, 2Pups! Hopefully your mom will make it back in time for the birth!

I saw someone due on the 28th had her baby already, but I can't remember who! It was posted here in third tri sometime in the last week.

I have had contractions on and off all weekend and have lost more disgusting looking stuff, but still here and still pregnant. :roll: I have to be to the hospital in less than 24 hours if she doesn't get moving soon. My mom is on her way and will be here in about six hours - she's driving about 1,000 miles across the country! I'm getting so excited!!!

We are all at the end! Its going to be crazy how fast birth announcements are going to flood this thread. :happydance:

SO EXCITINGGG!! ...and somewhat jealous! :p But it just goes to show HOW SOON we're all going to be holding our LO's!! :D

Definitely can't wait to see everyones birth announcements :happydance:
Although because of the pending move (IF it ever happens :haha: ) then I'm sort of hoping I at least go until due date so we can move beforehand :haha:
All that wishing time away and now the time is here I'm willing him to stay in!!

Wow 2Pups! No problem - Thursday or Friday - no pressure! :wacko: :dohh: Hope that works out for you!

How's everyone doing today? I had a FANTASTIC sleep last night. Lots of strong braxton hicks this morning and slight discomfort with some of them. Half hoping they lead to something and half hoping they don't as my mom won't be back until tomorrow afternoon.

Heya I had a bunch of strong bhs yesterday and last night...slept like a log between the 4 times I got up to pee. Tomorrow afternoon isn't toooo far off. Were you hoping she'd be at the hospital during labor? We live on the east side of the States, just moved here 8 months ago so no family around. Will everyone be around again when you're 40 weeks?

How's everyone else?

Hi ladies, just had my sweep and I'm due to be induced tomorrow on my birthday if I don't go into labour tonight x

Wait what???? I thought you got the go ahead to go to 40 weeks!! Aaahh how are you feeling?

Wait what???? I thought you got the go ahead to go to 40 weeks!! Aaahh how are you feeling?

I know :/ my waters keep getting lower and lower so if they break there probably isn't going to be much lol also with the suspected iugr and slight decrease in movements they would like to have her out now. I so freakin scared haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->