Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

mkyerby16

Reaction score
Hello! I am 24 and DH is 26. We found out a week ago that we are expecting #1!! My edd based on lmp should be March 24! I joined another March group on here, and while I'm thrilled there were so many ladies in there to share this journey with I just feel like there were too many to really keep up with! I thought maybe it'd be easier to make some buddies with women due around my same time. As this is my first pregnancy I'm totally clueless and driving myself crazy worrying! We got super lucky and got pregnant the first cycle off of the pill. So far I've only told a close coworker. This will be the first grandchild on both sides and everyone will be excited so we wanted it to be a surprise that we were even trying. My mom's bday is July 31st, so we are planning to tell her then and everyone else after. My Dr. doesn't do appt's to confirm or anything (unless there were issues of course) so I have to wait until August 13th when I'm 8 weeks for my 1st appt. Here's to worrying until then! I've had cramps every since a few days before my bfp. In fact, they seem worse at night and normally wake me up a few times. They freak me out, but I've had no bleeding/spotting at all so I'm hoping it's just my uterus stretching/prepping for baby! Of course I actually slept last night and haven't had any since waking up so now I'm worrying that I don't have them! :dohh: I'm going to lose my mind before the end of this, I wish I could just be happy that I'm pregnant and not have to constantly worry about losing it. Anyway, can't wait to meet and hear stories from anyone due around the same time!! Best wishes to everyone! :flower:

Congrats on your BFP!

I'm due approximately the 20th and it will be DH and my first baby as well.
It was about a year of trying for us but being that I'm 39 and DH is 40, I'm just happy we conceived. I'm trying not to freak out about every symptom but I can't help it. I'll be able to breathe easier once this trimester is over I think.

Cramps and nausea are my persistent symptoms. I was nervous because my right side is the worst but my RE said not to worry unless I get sharp intense pain in my lower abdomen and shoulder. I only told my 2 best friends and DH. He in turn told 2 of his friends but I really want to keep quiet until September at least.

Congrats to you as well! I feel the same way about being able to relax a little more after the first tri... of course we'll probably have a whole new set of worries then! I'd never be able to make it without telling until September! I've been dying to tell my mom bc even if something happened I know I'd need her. I feel like once we tell people it will seem more real and exciting.

Hey! I'm joining your thread, yay!
Literally just found out I'm pregnant today.. haha.. been trying to wrap my head around everything all day! Looks like my date is probably around March 29th.
Both hubby and I are 25, and this is our first!
Should be a fun ride.. I didn't think I would be pregnant because I didn't feel very different. I've been having sensitive nipples for a while, but that did happen last month, my first month off BC. I've been having light cramping too! Honestly I just kind of feel "weird" in my lower abdomen area. Even though there are cramps, I've just had a lot of CM that looks kind of like EWCM.
:happydance: :baby:

I'm gonna join too! I'm also part of the other March thread, but I agree.. It's hard to keep up with!

I'm 29 & this is baby #2 for me. (I have a 9 year old). We conceived on our 3rd cycle. I got my BFP suuuuper early when I was 3 weeks exactly. I'm due March 23rd :)

Dent- Yayy! Soo happy we all made it over here together!! :happydance: Just fyi I've been cramping ever since a few days before my bfp. A lot of times it's worse at night and wakes me up, I haven't been sleeping much already. I've had no spotting or anything so I guess it's just the uterus stretching and preparing, especially since I've never been pregnant.

Snow- Glad you're joining us!!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking it probably is. I haven't had any spotting either. It just feels so weird! Like things are building down there.. lol

Last night I had really bad cramping that woke me up, just like you said happened to you Mkyerby. I kind of freaked out and went to make sure I wasn't bleeding or something, but it was fine.

Hey all. Can i join? Marchmellows. Moves too quick for me and there are.too.many ladies to.feel like im getting to.know anybody.

This.will be #2 for.dh and i. Our daughter just turned two, pls excuse my ticker!

I just had my first ultrasound today. Im 6+6 according to.measurements.

Last night I had really bad cramping that woke me up, just like you said happened to you Mkyerby. I kind of freaked out and went to make sure I wasn't bleeding or something, but it was fine.

Yeah it really scared me at first, but it makes sense that your uterus has to undergo a lot of changes. I thought I was getting rid of cramps for 9 months though! Mine have finally gotten less frequent and I can sleep better now, but they're still there.

Hey all. Can i join? Marchmellows. Moves too quick for me and there are.too.many ladies to.feel like im getting to.know anybody.

This.will be #2 for.dh and i. Our daughter just turned two, pls excuse my ticker!

I just had my first ultrasound today. Im 6+6 according to.measurements.

Welcome! I felt the exact same way about march mallows. I'm so jealous you had an us already! I have to wait for Aug 13th for my first appt. Thanks for joining us!!

I know its impossible to wait!! I had a miscarriage before i had my daughter, thats why i had an early ultrasound. Im sure everything will work out just fine, its jist about passing the time. I dont want to wish this pregnancy away as it may be my last but the forst trimester is so hard! I dont have much in the way of symptoms so thats.always nerve wracking. Cramps are hard too, but im sure baby is just making room!

Hello Ladies!!!

Congrats to everyone!!!! It has been a 2 year journey for me full of highs and lows. I am just so thankful that I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel. :happydance:

Expecting # 1
EDD March 26th 2015!!!!

Mkyerby- I'm glad that it's getting better for you and you can sleep better!

Today I scheduled an appointment with my OB/GYN office and I can't get in until September 3rd. Like 10 1/2 weeks along. So sad, I wanted to get in as soon as I could! The problem was I have only a few slots that I can come and they don't have evening or weekend appointments. Also I asked for a specific doctor there.
:baby:

Hi ladies, im due march 23rd with my 5th and still nervous of the whole journey lol

Welcome everyone! Thanks for joining! Glad we're alll in this together and I'm not the only nervous one!

Dent-sorry you have to wait so long! Good thing you went ahead and called. I got my bfp on a friday and called for my appt the next monday. Mine is a really big practice and fills up fast so luckily they were able to get me in @ 8 weeks.

Mkyerby, ahh so lucky! I wish I could go at 8 weeks just so I could feel better about it. I think I've already started becoming paranoid that something's going to go wrong.

Me too. This is the first grandbaby for both my & dh's parents and first great-grandchild for all but one set of grandparents so we want so badly to tell everyone, but I'm so scared of something happening. We're telling my parents & sister on my mom's bday the 31st and dh's parents & sister asap after that. I'd love to tell everyone else (aunts, uncles, cousins who we're very close to) right after as we want them to know, plus that's a big secret for our parents to keep, but we should probably wait until after the appt at 8 weeks. I could never wait till after the first tri, I have a feeling I'll already be showing by then anyway and I'm going to be babysitting dh's cousin so his aunt may notice, especially if I don't feel well. Ugggh!

Wow, so you really are first in the family! My sister has kids, but we will be the first one on my husband's side since he's the oldest.
I already have the urge to spill the beans but of course it's too early. For me I was thinking I would wait til the 8 week scan to tell anyone but now that it's even longer.. ahh! Can I handle the secret? lol.
But yeah it's probably normal for us to be somewhat worried I think.

I dont usually tell anyone till after the 12 week scan, but im going on hols with my mother inlaw in 4 weeks so im guessing she will be told then as she'll guess when am not drinking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->