Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

I haven't had any of that yet. Not that I really want to be nauseous!

I had a few queasy moments from the start, but they weren't bad at all and mostly due to smells or being hungry, but Wednesday night out of no where I was sooo nauseous for about an hour, I never did actually get sick but I'm really not sure how as I was just waiting for it to happen and couldn't even move. *knock on wood* that was the only time that it's been really bad so far.

Good! Was supposed to meet with DH's parents today to tell them the news but his dad wanted to do dinner tomorrow instead. Soo we decided to go ahead and call DH's sister and tell her. She's sooo excited!

Hubby and I had a nice date night on the sofa. It was nice to feel like a couple again if that makes sense to anyone. That's actually one of my biggest fears once baby is here...That we'll totally forget about each other because we are already bad at seeming like just roommates sometimes. We never really fight and do love each other very much, but I think it's our weird schedules and then when we do have time together it's like we have too many things to do and forget to really look at each other and give more than a quick peck in passing. ANYWAYS. .. lol sorry. We watched the movie Divergent which got me crying which somehow turned into the whole "omg we're going to have a baby" sob on DH's shoulder. :oops:

Mkyerby- Yeah I totally know what you mean about making time for each other! Sometimes I go about my day with my DH there too and we're too busy with our own things to pay attention to each other. It's good to have "dates"!
Ahh that's so exciting getting to tell people! I think I might tell my siblings next weekend when we go camping (just say they can't tell anyone else!) So that will be fun.

Ugh so we told Dh's parents tonight... major letdown. I don't know it was just weird & disappointing. Being their first grandchild we just expected a bit more excitement from them. Well honestly I didn't expect too much from MIL, but not gonna lie I kinda thought FIL would tear up a bit. He's more emotional and has mentioned wanting grandkids. They were just kind of like "Oh, congrats." I mean they were happy don't get me wrong, but there wasn't too much emotion there and they quickly moved on to talking about the stupid show that was on tv... Dh and I just kind of looked at each other like ooook. Oh MIL did make the comment.. "Oh well I was wondering bc your hips look wider"... ummm thanks? Oh well. No more telling people until after our ultrasound Wednesday... ugh can't wait!!! I just want to hear the little heartbeat and know that everything's ok!

Yeah I can definitely imagine that wasn't the reaction you were looking for. I wonder why they weren't as excited as you'd expect them to be. I can't believe your MIL said that! I would be so offended!
That's so nice you get to have your scan soon! I have to wait a few more weeks =(

I have no idea what was up with them. I felt bad for DH bc he was really disappointed. Oh and luckily I'm used to the offensive comments from MIL... she's just sweet like that. :roll: Anyways... is anyone else noticing a bigger belly already? I still haven't gained a single pound, but my belly is definitely getting bigger each week. I posted some pics in my pregnancy journal as I've been taking weekly pics from the beginning; I didn't expect to see growth from the beginning though! I know it's just bloat at this point, but still. I don't think I'd be able to hide it much longer. My mom keeps teasing me that it's twins.. guess I'll find out in 5 days! Hope the time passes quickly for you Dent!

Thanks!
I looked at your photos in your journal. Yeah, there's definitely a change already! Wouldn't that be pretty cool if it was twins? =)

Cool? Oh geez. I mean in theory yeah that'd be cool, but in reality I may have a panic attack just thinking about it. #1 2 babies cost twice as much, #2 I'm not ready for my body to be THAT ruined lol #3 That's even less sleep and double the work while my DH is gone for 24hrs every 3rd day #4 I have a fairly physical job (xray tech in a hospital so I'm constantly pushing fat people on stretchers, rolling/moving patients, etc) and I can only afford probably about 8 weeks maternity leave soo if I had to go out before then (which I'm sure I would with twins) I don't know what I'd do or if I could even keep my job!! AHH! lol With that tummy growth I wouldn't be shocked though. I'm pretty short though and have like no torso so bloat/baby only has one way to go... out.

Well, yeah with double the babies comes double the trouble! (in many ways). It's not very likely though unless you have twins in the family. So you have that. It's probably too early to tell if your tummy is really that much bigger than average. I think it might be easier to see since you are pretty thin! :thumbup:

Haha aww thanks. There is a set somewhere on my mom's side and I got pregnant the 1st cycle off the pill which can sometimes make you release 2 eggs. .. ahh! Lol Guess we'll see in 4 days! Can't wait! :happydance:

Where is everyone else?!! Everyone okay? Had my 1st appointment & ultrasound yesterday and all was well with sweet little bean (or gummy bear as DH called it)! We got to see & hear the little hearting beating away at 169bpm. Then it even wiggled it's little head around! It was such an amazing feeling and huge relief. Bean was measuring 8w5d, not 8w1d as I thought, so that bumped everything up by 4 days. Now I'm starting to freak out that this is real though! lol We told the remaining family/close friends and then posted on FB. Dent I know you've already seen these so I apologize.
Announcement.jpg

1st Ultrasound.jpg

Went camping with my siblings and their OH's and children this weekend! Got to tell them =) so that was fun! Only 2 more weeks until I get to tell the parents!

Yay! That's awesome. How have you not told your parents yet!?!?! lol We waited till 6 weeks and that was torture, but it would have been sooner if we weren't waiting for my mom's bday to make it special.

Yeah, it's been hard not telling! We want to tell them in person though, and they don't live very close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->