Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

Yeah that's pretty normal for it to be higher in the office- do you get nervous or anxious about being there? Hope things happen before then for you!

So baby girl was born march 10th at 8:54am by planned c section at 7lbs 4oz
What sucked is she was in nicu for the first 24h because they thought she had an issue with her breathing then it was her oxygen then it was her heart the next day they ruled everything out except her heart she had 3 heart tests and finally after 2 days the cardiologist finally told us her heart was fine and we could finally go home

But right before I was suppose to go home I bent down to get something and a part of my cesarian scar opened up and blood everywhere finally after waiting for 4 hours the dr fixed it and we went home I now have a nurse that comes to change my bandages but I'm finally happy to be home with my baby girl who's perfect

Yikes! Sorry you had to go through all that, but happy to hear you're both doing well now!

Hi, just checking in forthose not in FB group.

Vivian was born 12:07a Monday after a 20 hour labor via waterbirth. Very wonderful labor experience, tho I wont pretend it didnt hurt like hell lol

She was 8lb 4 oz and was a total champ.

We're now still working on breastfeeding, its tougher than I thought!

Sorry I never updated on here! Caden Michael was born at 11:14pm on March 18th. We went into the hospital on tuesday night to start the induction process and when they hooked me up to the monitor I was actually already having little contractions. Once cervidil was placed I really started contracting even though the point of the cervidil was just to soften my cervix and then pitocin was to be started in the morning and my water was to be broken to get the contractions going. By the early morning hours I was having such big contractions with no breaks that they were actually concerned baby wasn't getting a break to recoup between contractions plus I hadn't gotten a single minute of sleep all night and I was really hurting. So instead of starting pitocin my dr. wanted me to go ahead and get the epidural in case something needed to be done emergently. I got the epidural and felt sooo much better but of course things slowed down after that as I was only at maybe 3cm. They turned pitocin off and on all day and by that evening I finally made it to 10cm but of course they had me wait for almost an hour until a dr was available. I then pushed for 3 hours to no avail. Baby boy was face up and my pelvis just wasn't shaped right for him to fit through. So I burst into tears as the dr. finally said it was time for a c-section. It just really stunk that I went through all of that to end up with a c-section. By that point I was pretty out of it from not eating or sleeping for 2 days and pushing for so long. Caden was 6lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He ended up being totally fine but they took him away to the nursery after briefly laying him on my chest because his breathing and color was a bit off from all the stress we had been through. He does have little scabs on his poor little head from getting stuck in my pelvis. They had such a hard time getting him out because he was wedged so far down.

Soo after all that drama here we are at home a week and a half later finally getting a bit more settled and I'm finally getting a bit less sore. BF'ing is annoying at times as he's very sleepy and we have to keep trying to wake him to feed. But with that being said we're lucky he's a very calm baby and hardly cries.

Hope all the other mommies & babies are doing well!!

Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry you ended up pushing for so long to have a c-section. Sounds like a lot! But at least you have a healthy baby now! =) Many congrats!
Me, still waiting on baby..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->