Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

Hi everyone :flower:

Does anyone else have symptoms that are worse during the week than on the weekend? Aside from a little fatigue and decreased appetite, I have been virtually symptom free on the weekends. Come monday morning though, the nausea hits with a vengeance!

My next set of betas is Friday and my scan is next Friday. I am a nervous wreck and am having problems getting excited about this pregnancy because I'm not used to good things happening to me so I guess I'm preparing myself in case something is wrong. Trying to remain positive though.

Hi everyone :flower:

Does anyone else have symptoms that are worse during the week than on the weekend? Aside from a little fatigue and decreased appetite, I have been virtually symptom free on the weekends. Come monday morning though, the nausea hits with a vengeance!

My next set of betas is Friday and my scan is next Friday. I am a nervous wreck and am having problems getting excited about this pregnancy because I'm not used to good things happening to me so I guess I'm preparing myself in case something is wrong. Trying to remain positive though.

Aww it's normal to be nervous! FX'd that everything goes well for you!

Are you sleeping in on weekends? Maybe more sleep is why you feel better then.

Mkyerby- I'm glad that it's getting better for you and you can sleep better!

Today I scheduled an appointment with my OB/GYN office and I can't get in until September 3rd. Like 10 1/2 weeks along. So sad, I wanted to get in as soon as I could! The problem was I have only a few slots that I can come and they don't have evening or weekend appointments. Also I asked for a specific doctor there.
:baby:

I am in the same boat! Aug 28th @ 10 weeks is my first prenatal visit. I am so anxious!!!!! :wacko:

I know it will be here before we know it but still lol

Mkyerby- I'm glad that it's getting better for you and you can sleep better!

Today I scheduled an appointment with my OB/GYN office and I can't get in until September 3rd. Like 10 1/2 weeks along. So sad, I wanted to get in as soon as I could! The problem was I have only a few slots that I can come and they don't have evening or weekend appointments. Also I asked for a specific doctor there.
:baby:

I am in the same boat! Aug 28th @ 10 weeks is my first prenatal visit. I am so anxious!!!!! :wacko:

I know it will be here before we know it but still lol

OMG it's already so hard to wait! And I've known about my pregnancy for only 3 days now haha!

Has anyone experienced morning sickness yet?
For me, I've just experienced like a complete loss of appetite. The site of some foods just makes me want to not eat.

For me, I've just experienced like a complete loss of appetite. The site of some foods just makes me want to not eat.

My Boobs are soooo sore :x I am hungry allll the time and Its tough staying awake. I had to sneak into one of the conf rooms to take a 15 min power nap during lunch.

I have gotten the same effect where some foods make me sick. (Yogurt was one)

We need to gear up for weeks 6-12 which can come with morning sickness :sick: but on the bright side we should be cleared of these symptoms just in time for the holidays! hahahah!

Haven't had anything too bad. Monday I just simply didn't want food and had to force myself to eat, but then yesterday I would eat and then still be starving. The biggest thing for me right now is exhaustion. I could nap for hours. Hormones seem to be kicking in though, I'm very moody and cry at anything for the past 2 days.

Haven't had anything too bad. Monday I just simply didn't want food and had to force myself to eat, but then yesterday I would eat and then still be starving. The biggest thing for me right now is exhaustion. I could nap for hours. Hormones seem to be kicking in though, I'm very moody and cry at anything for the past 2 days.

Yeah sometimes I just don't want to eat either. I haven't really had the exhaustion yet. I mean I'm usually tired on a regular basis anyway, but it doesn't seem worse than usual yet. Hmm you're a few days ahead of me, maybe those mood hormones will kick in sometime soon! :munch:

My Boobs are soooo sore :x I am hungry allll the time and Its tough staying awake. I had to sneak into one of the conf rooms to take a 15 min power nap during lunch.

I have gotten the same effect where some foods make me sick. (Yogurt was one)

We need to gear up for weeks 6-12 which can come with morning sickness :sick: but on the bright side we should be cleared of these symptoms just in time for the holidays! hahahah!

Haha at least we have the holidays!

I feel a bit of nausea and when it passes i just want to eat so much. This happened tonight and i had two toasted bagels with cream cheese and an idea jello pudding haha

How is everyone doing?
I've been having a lot more breast soreness lately.

Hello ladies!! :flower: (mkyerby, i finally found you! There were so many march threads!)

Finally joining this thread!
I'm 25yo, OH 27, just recently got our BFP and very excited!!

So far I've been feeling pretty good except for mild nausea every now and then...my boobs have only really just started hurting today! They've been tender from TWW-now but this morning they felt bruised and sooo heavy :cry: I've had to go and buy some bigger bra's already!! (OH is thrilled, haha)

How are all of you pretty ladies doing??

:hi: Lola!! Glad you found us!! I hit 5 weeks on Tuesday and it's like my body was like ok now we're really pregnant. My boobs finally started to get sore, I'm peeing every 5 minutes, mood swings have kicked in (DH is scared bc of those) :haha: and I was nauseous last night and some today. So happy and blessed to be pregnant, but hopefully these next few weeks are manageable! 5 days until I can tell my parents and sister though, can't wait!!

Soo for some reason I was getting nervous. My symptoms seem to be picking up so I don't know why. Ok well maybe I do... the other thread I joined seems to have a lot of loss lately. :( Soo I decided to poas at work tonight annnd the test line popped up all dark as soon as the pee hit it before the control line even showed. Plus it was darker and thicker than the control soo I guess I'm good lol. :haha: I think I'm just getting nervous that I'll tell my family and be all excited and then something will happen. My parents and sister came over tonight and brought pizza and it was soo hard not to tell them! I was feelin a little queasy plus my sister almost kicked my stomach (not in a mean way, she's 17 but she just got back from being away at a school program for a month and that was my 1st time seeing her so we were being silly). They were talking and all my mind was doing was "I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant" lol I couldn't focus. Can't wait for my mom's bday Thurs when I tell them!!
20140727_022955.jpg

I know how you feel! My dad and grandmother were over yesterday and it was hard not to say something!
I've also been thinking about just going and buying a few cheap tests just to check every now and then.. It's nice to know you have such a strong line!

Yay my baby is an appleseed now haha! :baby:

Ended up telling my sister last night! She ended up spending the night and may stay with us for a few more days so I figured it'd be easier to just tell her. Her reaction wasn't exactly what I expected bc she didn't believe me at first so she just had this blank stare lol but she's excited to be an aunt!

So I'm starting to feel worse. I know I shouldn't complain as I'm so blessed to be pregnant, but I HATE being nauseous!! I've also been in pain all day.. crampy feelings on my left side that go all the way down my leg. Hoping it's just round ligament pain (this early?) or just normal uterus stretching, but it sucks!!

On a happy note though I got to tell my parents tonight!!! :happydance: My mom's reaction was awesome and we got it on video! I gave her a normal gift, but then I signed her card with "and Baby." We weren't sure if she'd even pick up on it or not, but it worked perfectly. She read the whole card then got to the end and her eyes got huge and she clasped her hand over her mouth in shock and I told her that her other present would be here in March. She was like "Serioiusly!!??" And started crying. Even my dad's reaction was better than I expected; I think he's actually excited. Now we have to try to keep my mom quiet until we tell everyone else though. She's like Ahh I want to tell everyone!!

So I'm starting to feel worse. I know I shouldn't complain as I'm so blessed to be pregnant, but I HATE being nauseous!! I've also been in pain all day.. crampy feelings on my left side that go all the way down my leg. Hoping it's just round ligament pain (this early?) or just normal uterus stretching, but it sucks!!

On a happy note though I got to tell my parents tonight!!! :happydance: My mom's reaction was awesome and we got it on video! I gave her a normal gift, but then I signed her card with "and Baby." We weren't sure if she'd even pick up on it or not, but it worked perfectly. She read the whole card then got to the end and her eyes got huge and she clasped her hand over her mouth in shock and I told her that her other present would be here in March. She was like "Serioiusly!!??" And started crying. Even my dad's reaction was better than I expected; I think he's actually excited. Now we have to try to keep my mom quiet until we tell everyone else though. She's like Ahh I want to tell everyone!!

Awe that's such a cute way to tell your parents! I keep going over it in my head how I think my parents will react when I tell them/fun ways to tell them. That's sweet about your mom's reaction =)
So did you just start feeling nauseous recently? I haven't had any of that yet. Not that I really want to be nauseous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->