Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

Good! Getting fairly uncomfortable and more towards "ok is this over yet?" lol Not sleeping anymore, having to pee more than ever, sciatica. Work is so hard idk how I'm going to make it. Ok now that I've complained... lol Had my 1st of 3 baby showers yesterday! Got lots of great stuff including our travel system!! At least we can bring baby home now! We're finally making progress, baby's room should be painted by the end of this week then we can set everything up!

I know what you mean! It gets really uncomfortable at times and I'm just like I wish she was here already! But then at the same time I don't want anything to be rushed because being pregnant is kind of cool/fun. Also I feel you on the bathroom thing haha. I used to go like 3 times a day, now I go and then like 20 minutes later I feel like I have to go again! Then pee like 10 drops.. haha.
That's really nice about your baby shower! I'm looking forward to mine coming up soon. It's nice to know you have what you need to take baby home =) I'll have that soon too because my sister said she's going to buy us the travel system for our gift. :happydance: We won't really be setting anything up yet though because the baby is living in our bedroom and we have to re-arrange everything to fit the crib and such. Luckily we have a big bedroom though.

Ladies! I haven't forgotten about all of you! How is everyone? Had my 1st check yesterday and she said I was only like 1/2cm dilated but 50% effaced and she could feel his head, he's definitely dropped. I have no bladder capacity at all anymore and he loves to head butt my cervix and give me sharp pains that make me stop and bend over for a second.

Im good... havent dropped yet if i will at all. You think you may go into labor early since youve already dropped and have slight dilation/effacement?

Im just huge and cruising along, no real symptoms of impending labor... hoping the baby actually decides to be a bit late, as it will fit better with husbands schedule lol

Maybe. With it being my first though who knows. My family is making bets though. Lol I guess it will be more telling if I've made more progress at my appt next Thursday. I'm pretty much ready! Having him so low is so uncomfortable and work is getting really hard.

Youre telling me... i am getting really ready also, and still have 4 weeks to go before due date!! Getting sick of heartburn and not being able to find a comfortable position to sleep in at night... just gotta keep telling myself: its all worth it, its all worth it!!!

Hey ladies!
Yeah, we're getting pretty close! (you guys are a little closer than me...)
I'm nearing 35 weeks now, and keep counting down the days! I actually don't want her to come early because I'm basing my schedule around her due date at school haha. I'm in dental school and have patients coming in, and am already scheduling into mid-March.. thinking to myself I hope I can make their appt! =)
Now every time I call my mom she gets nervous that it's because something is happening with the baby haha.

Got my date for my c-section it will be march 10th only 18 more days to go

But lately I find it hard to walk feels like someone has kicked me in my vagina not the best feeling !

How exciting knowing a date! Totally with you on the kicked in the vagina feeling lol. Yesterday he decided to give me the hardest swift kick to the ribs and they're still so sore today.

As of now I don't have the rib problem but my vagina hurts so much can't even walk

Yeah I think since I'm short I won't get full relief from the ribs even though he's down in my pelvis already. I get vag head butts and ribs kicks at the same time.. lucky me!

Just wanted all you ladies to know baby Mackenzie rose will be born in 3 days march 10th 2015 getting excited and nervous all at once

Aw yay I hope all goes well! I've been super uncomfortable and crampy since last night so I don't know what's going on with me but on Thursday I was still only like half a cm dilated but about 70% effaced.

congrats kaiecee, hope the birth goes well and that baby is as healthy as can be!!!

Still got another 10 days or so here.. hoping baby hangs in there til her due date!

Hope all goes well today Kaiecee! How exciting!

Ugh I can't imagine making it till my due date. I'm so ready! I'll probably go late now. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't trying to work until the end. This past weekend I could hardly walk, nevertheless push a patient in a stretcher. So I keep hoping I'll go into labor before Friday so I don't have to work anymore. I'm sure that won't happen.

Good luck Kaiecee! So exciting that it's happening today!

I might be induced on Tuesday night if nothing happens before then. I went to the doctor yesterday and she is concerned about my blood pressure creeping up and wants to get him out before anything gets worse. She said we could go to the hospital that night to start the induction process. Imagine the shocked looks on our faces. The problem is I'm barely one centimeter dilated so there's a high chance the induction won't work and I'll end up needing a c-section, so I'm really scared even though I'm excited to meet my baby boy. But we did an ultrasound to check on him and he was totally fine and my fluid levels were great so we opted to wait and come back on Tuesday to reassess things. I'm praying my body will do something before then, but I doubt it.

It's not even that bad yet and there's no protein in my urine or anything, but she wants him out so things don't have a chance to get worse. Sooo I don't know what to think because no one knows if it'll get worse or not obviously. I think what really freaks her out is that when I actually have it taken at the doctors office its always insane, but for some weird reason I've always been like that even before pregnancy. For example when I went in and they took it at first it was 150/100 which is obviously not good at all, but at home I check it regularly and its been like 126/88. It's the bottom number that's been steadily getting higher that she doesn't like & my swelling is increasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->