Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

I need to do all my wrapping still.... tomorrow lol

At least all the shopping is done, just need to wrap and cook food.. enjoy your holidays, ladies! :)

Mkyerby- still in Va, maybe I'll have to stop by! haha I also love those peanut butter kiss cookies. Definitely a Christmas staple.

Hope everyone had a good holiday! =)

Eh mine wasn't the best, but oh well. Everyone in my family seemed grumpy and I've been extra hormonal. Plus I didn't expect it to be so busy at work on Christmas Day, but we were non-stop busy!! And every single patient has the flu. It will be a miracle if I don't catch it as they say the flu shot was worthless this year. Tonight's been just as busy, I'm amazingly sitting down for 5 minutes downing a bottle of water finally. But I've been on my feet pushing stretchers back and forth for 4 1/2 straight hours. My back and legs are throbbing! Poor baby boy is probably like mom what are you doing!!??! lol I've got one more night to go and then I just want to crash on my sofa in my pj's and do nothing!! Of course I have to clean my house and put all of our gifts away at some point.. they're kind of taking up the living room floor at the moment! I did get some nice things, my mom always spoils us. We got a camcorder to capture all of those baby moments, and I got a charm bracelet that has a baby charm with a little blue footprint and a mom charm... I cried as it's the first thing I have that says "mom." Silly hormones. Also got a nice baby book and my parents are going to let us go pick out a glider or recliner to rock baby in! That's all in addition to a nice set of maternity pj's, smelly good lotions, etc. So on that front we did have a nice Christmas... I just wish it didn't go by so fast and that everyone (including me) wasn't so moody! Hope everyone else had a lovely holiday!

What happened to everyone?? Hope everyone's 2015 is going well so far!

Hi Mkyerby!
Yeah it's so slow in here.. haha. Things are getting closer to due date! Yayy!

Updates for me: depressing stretch marks, heartburn. Also got my shower planned for February 7th =) Should be fun! Do you have one planned?

I know I can't believe I'm 30 weeks!! That seems soo much further than 29 for some reason. haha It's like things are real now! As for me I'm doing good on the stretchmark front which really shocks me because I just knew I'd be a tiger by now since I know I get them easily as my thighs have tons from my early teens. I'm trying to stay hydrated and lotioned up though. I'm sure I'll get them at the last minute though! Omg heartburn has been horrible for me too. Like I drink water and get heartburn. Pretty sure my stomach is up in my throat at this point though lol Idk how baby boy plus all my organs are fitting in there! We made some good progress this past week on clearing out the nursery and moving all the guest room furniture into the previous "junk room". I've definitely been nesting as I then reorganized every closet in the house. :haha: We also went to the first part of a 2 night labor class last Tues. It was free and just "Labor Basics" not Lamaze or anything too deep so I found it to be pretty pointless, but oh well.

As far as a shower I could write 20 pages about my ongoing shower drama. It's a baby shower for me, why has it been soo stressful!!?? :growlmad: I'll try to keep it short without the whole drawn out saga. As it stands right now I'll actually be having 3 showers. One on the 25th of this month, then one on Feb 7th and lastly on Feb 8th. The last one doesn't really count though bc it's really only so my Grandma can come and feel a part of everything. (She's in a nursing home about an hour 1/2 away so we're having a small shower in a place that she's able to come to).

As bad as this sounds we expected my cousin & aunt to give me a shower bc my mom & I gave my cousin wedding & baby showers before. Well they never said anything an we brought up showers in front of them multiple times and they pretended not to hear pretty much. So that's fine. DH's aunt said a while back she wanted to give me one. I send her the guest list and she acts weird then calls my mother to say it's too many people who can she take off. Huh?? :huh: Sooo I tell her just do Dh's family and she tries to argue and wants to invite half my family... ummm no. If she just wants DH's family that's totally fine and I appreciate whatever she wants to do but your either going to invite my family or not, not half and just tell me that don't call my mother to ask who you can secretly not invite. Soo my lovely sister steps up to give me one for my family (she was willing to from the beginning but is in high school still and doesn't have $$). Suddenly cousin hears this and wants to help my sister but everyone's acting like it's a pain to help. I'm so over it. I want to give myself a shower :haha: Sorry for the long whining but that was actually the shortened version of the story! :nope: And don't get me wrong I am grateful for anything that anyone wants to do, I truly mean that bc I know no one HAS to give me a shower, but if you heard everything and read some of the messages I've gotten then you'd see how weird and ridiculous this whole saga has been.

I really hate when people talk about gender mistakes because I was told girl after having 4 boys and I go in tomorrow for my 30 weeks ultrasound and I'll be devestated if they say boy after saying girl 100% and showing me her bits especiLly since the room is done I have so much anxiety

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about all that shower drama! Things shouldn't be that stressful, it should be fun! I'm actually going to have a second smaller shower with mostly my husband's family and a few friends who wouldn't be able to make it out where we live. My mom is hosting the larger one here and my mother-in-law is doing the other one.
Ahh, you're so lucky about the stretch marks! I've been religiously applying oils and lotions since the beginning but I'm pretty sure it does nothing. I think I've also been drinking more fluids than before too. Haha when I was talking to my sister she called them tiger marks.
Haha, about your comment about how is baby fitting in there... so true! I feel like all my digestive organs are being smushed up too. Actually I've started to have some annoyance/mild pain with my right ribs I think because everything is starting to push up on it. Also probably the baby kicking in that direction. I'm not sure why the right side bothers me more..
I wish I could nest, but we don't have a separate room for baby and we don't really have much stuff either. For the first 4 months we are going to live in our 1 room apt. and then in August we can move to another place so the baby could have her own room. Then maybe I could decorate properly =)
Yay can't wait until I'm at 30 weeks too! Almost there.
Kaicee- I feel your worries about them saying the correct gender! I hope it's doubly right for you since you have 4 boys already! For me it would be more annoying that I'd have to return the tons of clothes I'd bought! haha :baby:

Yay Kaiecee! So happy for you! Was this just a routine ultrasound? As far as I know I'm not scheduled to have anymore.

Dent- sorry about the rib pain. Mine killed me on the left around 20 weeks or so but knock on wood it finally seems better so hopefully yours won't last!

Yay Kaiecee! So happy for you! Was this just a routine ultrasound? As far as I know I'm not scheduled to have anymore.

Dent- sorry about the rib pain. Mine killed me on the left around 20 weeks or so but knock on wood it finally seems better so hopefully yours won't last!

They wanted to check her weight because of the diabetes and they say she's not small weighing 3lbs but I thought at 30 weeks that was pretty avg weight

Hm I thought 3lbs was fairly average too. I wouldn't worry! Yep just checked one of my books and it says 30 weeks 2.5-3lbs is normal. So maybe she's just on the higher end of normal?

Hi ladies, due March 28th here.

I have GD and mine was weighing 3lbs 3oz-3lbs 11oz at 28 weeks. 3lbs at 30 weeks sounds normal to me!

The also asked if dh was tall I guess the saw long legs lol

All I know when I did the us I asked do u see a penis and she said no and then I asked do u see girl parts she said yes so I have no idea why they want to freak me out.

Yeah, 3 lbs is normal I think!

Hmm do you know why your ribs were hurting back then? I feel like it's only going to get worse as the baby gets bigger and kicks me harder there lol.

Hmm do you know why your ribs were hurting back then? I feel like it's only going to get worse as the baby gets bigger and kicks me harder there lol.

I'm not sure but I think I may have had a pinched nerve. Apparently as things loosen & grow our ribs expand and can sometimes trap a nerve as they move. I was totally panicked that it was only going to get worse and I wasn't going to be able to survive like that till the end but luckily it eased up eventually although it really sucked for awhile. I found laying on my opposite side helped.

Good! Getting fairly uncomfortable and more towards "ok is this over yet?" lol Not sleeping anymore, having to pee more than ever, sciatica. Work is so hard idk how I'm going to make it. Ok now that I've complained... lol Had my 1st of 3 baby showers yesterday! Got lots of great stuff including our travel system!! At least we can bring baby home now! We're finally making progress, baby's room should be painted by the end of this week then we can set everything up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->