• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Hi, I have a test id like to show you all - Unsure on my dates as I was late this month 12th Nov was my last AF ----- so havent tracked - what do you think both this afternoon and the same sample...

Attachments

• 12th.jpg
    12th.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
Thanks will re test in the morning.... For light tests around how many d po would I be? Xxx

yes please do so Laura

hows everyone else? Have Harrys 4th birthday party today, how is he 4?!

Hi yes I did a digital one and I got 1-2 is this right? Feeling cramps but all good other than that. .. exciting times ahead how are you ? Xxx

This was 2 days ago. Xx

Attachments

• 20151214_120104.jpg
    20151214_120104.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Yaaayyy Laura thats excellant news!!!! Huge congrats!! xxx

Well as for me im just going with the flow, ha ha excuse the pun!:dohh: I had a 40 day cycle last month andknow i never ovulated as i got no sogns or symptoms at all and had my longest cycle ever! Anyway this month im on Day 19 today and feel i mayhabe ovulated last Friday/Sat making me 5/6dpo today. Ive had the usual twinges and my bbs are soreish again and had tons of EWCM leading upto then. So today spmething very strange has happened which ive never had mid-cycle before, when i wiped i have pink-tinged EWCM! Quite a lot :shrug: ive taken a pic so will attach it see what you think (hope thats ok and not TMI!) defo's not getting my hopes up but who knows! Going by my cycles as they were id be due AF in 7 days. Probs just my hormones all over tho :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 9
That could be a very good sign Claire! Especially if you don't normally have it..eek v exciting!
We need pics from 8dpo tests onwards till that lovely bfp!

Loving the title Rach!!! Im just in Home Bargains now grabbing some tests coz i dont think id get IC's in time! Who knows what its all about, br lovely too get a Xmas BFP tho :happydance: xxx

Hi thank you claire :) my last cycle was really late and I didn't track ovulation either :) so don't count yourself out as well with the tinged cm to... lots of bsby dust to you om a nervous wreak! Feeling beter being lighter in wright abd been sick 2 nights on a row which could be sickness but I'm about only 5 weeks today but unsure as my last af was really late.... keep us updated xxxx

Awww try not too be nervous chick and go with it, am sure all will be fine. Do you think you will get offered an early scan? xx

Im thinking it could be early AF? Very strange on CD19 though after haveing a 40 day cycle last month but maybe my body is catching up? Im having slight cramps on n off but mostly on my rightside plus when i wiped earlier it was a tiny bit more blood streaked ewcm, however not like AF blood!! Just wiped again and nothing! Exciting times but i just feel AF is gona be with me shortly, bloody hormones!! Anyway got a cple tests so if no AF by saturday let the testing commence :thumbup::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:

:dohh:Just had a thought that maybe its ovulation bleeding?? Although my CM is more creamy looking EWCM than clear EWCM? I had that last week, if i am then no chance of bd'ing til saturday anyways so al probs miss it! :dohh

Ooooh its hard isnt it - Our bodies :wacko: Yes going to have an early scan done around 8 weeks, I have a MW app Tuesday and then she will book it for me... Roll on Christmas now and enjoy that and worry after ---- Im having cramps on/off --- I didnt think abut getting preggers this month at all as my OPK's didnt arrive so wasnt even thinking about it, but I did buy a Nurse outfit from ann summers lol... think that did it :haha: He was like well!! come on!!
Lots of baby dust to you claire :) :) New year new Baby xxxx

Thanks Laura!! Love the Nurses outfit idea! Ha ha brill! Glad you getting an early scan, at least it will give you some reassurance :thumbup:

Well i'll go with you then Rachel and hope its implantation bleeding, still feeling crampy but no more CM and my bbs are soreish so i must have definetly O'd! Roll on saturday for testing! Yipppeee:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->