• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Hi All Lovely too see you all back here :)
Well I was pregnant but we had a Loss at 23 weeks due to bad blood pressure and not growing properly - I gave birth to her 14 th May and she was perfect... :cry:
Since then I have lost 5 stone in weight and keeping fit! And now TTC again I had a late AF I think this month as I wasn't really tracking...but just has my AF 12th Nov and Finished today, so on with the tracking I have a stack of OPK's here - I had all around of bloods and all came back good apart from Iron was a little low but I'm now on iron tablets which can help :winkwink: I feel amazing too which is good for the Sex life too - Will have a good read through now.. and catch up xxxxxxx

:hi: laura

still can't believe you had to go through that. :cry: what did you name her?

wow, 5 st..didn't realise you had that much to loose! well done :)

excited to follow your ttc journey :eek:

Sorry to hear that, Laura but hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Doing fine here. How's everyone?

Her name was dixie :) yes was heavier than I looked ;) but so focused now but my af was late laSt month so gonna opk asap :) lots of hugs to you all lovely to be bsckb

ahh, cute name. yes, well you hid it very well!

hope we can chat a bit more on here, i miss the old days! :)

dh is ruling out no'4 unless we move :( i don't see why we can't manage, just means 2 of them would have to share which is no bad thing in my mind but he's an only child who grew up in a 6bed house!! not that i'm ready for pregnancy/birth just yet maybe not at all i don't know. i think its probably only him saying no thats making me want it more really! :brat:

Ahh come on ladies lets try to get that back again!

So we have Nat, Laura and Claire ttc is that correct?

Emily had her first swimming lesson today, she enjoyed it. Totally unfased her going under water!

Yes I am now ttc. I suppose I should change my ticker since it is active ttc now. :haha:

Yeah, this time we are avoiding the doctor and iui and all that crap cuz it is expensive. Holy hell. I still cannot believe we spent like $5k on all that and nothing! Then again, it does put my mind at ease knowing my friend has swimmers we can work with and that he passed their tests (blood work and everything). I meet up with my friend once a month and get a sample from him to put in me as soon he leaves the bathroom.

Aww Laura I'm so sorry to hear your sad news hun :sad1: I did wonder about you the other day not hearing anything but couldnt' remember when you were due. That must have been terribly hard. Well done on losing all that weight that's amazing!

Yay for TTC again DG! Everything crossed for you and sending lots of dust :dust:

Ah I know Rach it's sad all my groups have disappeared but a couple of them have turned into FB groups instead, it's so much easier as I hate using B&B on my phone it's so not user friendly! Wow cant believe you're thinking of number 4! :haha: I have to say I'm finding having 2 incredibly hard work. DH says no to 3 and I nod and say yes but deep down I'd like another I just don't think it's practical for childcare, holidays, car etc etc.. Who knows maybe when Penny goes to school/Lola nursery we'll have a re-think, at least then I'll not have all the kids at once plus Penny will be older and calmer I hope! :D xx

Ooh and congrats on your engagement Claire! :wohoo: xx

Yes I have a bnb group that moved to fb but I don't know, its never been the same as you guys! :)

Going from 1 to 2 is hard I think, harder than 2 to 3. Hopefully you'll be able to twist his arm! :winkwink:

Finished bf'ing today which I feel sad about but Emily just not interested anymore :cry:

That's sad that Emily's done with bf. I don't blame you for being sad about that, 30.

I agree with you ladies about fb groups. It's nice and easier to access but at the same time, it's just not the same.

I'm waiting for AF to leave, while I'm waiting, I'm also trying to recover from a nasty sinus infection (day 3 of it right now and it's beating me so far). :dohh: Sinus Infection-3 vs me- 0... :haha:

Thanks for engagement congrats! We really happy!! Bit of update from me, ive had bloods done and my FSH level is high at 32.3 so looks like im pre-menopause. Not great news but could still fall preggo just be more difficult. My OH is going for a sperm test too, we only been trying for 5 months but with my age (40 bext month) and the fact i easily fell preggo (altho 3 ended in m/c plus my other dilemma) i just know something isnt right. Not had my AF for 36 days aswell, but we'll just keep at it and see what happens!! Im still away at min so once im back i'll catch up with you all, lets get this group up and running again, miss you all xxx

Awww congrats on TTC Nat! How exciting xxx

Laura im so sorry for your loss amd such a cute name! Big hugs to you babes xx

Rach lets all start TTC again....No 4 here you come! Ha ha xxx

MrsP, glad alls well with you, keep in touch on here with us, its lovely we all back here again xxx

Love all you ladies xxx

Thanks for engagement congrats! We really happy!! Bit of update from me, ive had bloods done and my FSH level is high at 32.3 so looks like im pre-menopause. Not great news but could still fall preggo just be more difficult. My OH is going for a sperm test too, we only been trying for 5 months but with my age (40 bext month) and the fact i easily fell preggo (altho 3 ended in m/c plus my other dilemma) i just know something isnt right. Not had my AF for 36 days aswell, but we'll just keep at it and see what happens!! Im still away at min so once im back i'll catch up with you all, lets get this group up and running again, miss you all xxx

oh hun so sorry to hear its going to be more tricky, its not fair being a woman is it...men can reproduce for years regardless of age or anything. Hopefully not impossible though, is ivf a possibility? or any medications i dom't know?
Hope you're having a fab hols?!

MrsP, glad alls well with you, keep in touch on here with us, its lovely we all back here again xxx

Love all you ladies xxx

I think its unlikely hun, hubby thinks the house is cramped already! if we could move he'd probably come round to the idea but i think thats probably 5yrs off..i think there's room, it would just mean 2 would have to share a bedroom, no hardship really. Not sure i even have the time really unless we did less which then seems a bit unfair on the 3 we have..i do swimming lessons with all 3, and drama and gymnastics for Harry too. Then Emily will probably do gymnastics too when shes older, maybe ballet too?! along with school runs i'm rarely home for longer than a couple of hours at a time.

Having our 1st night away on 5th for Jez's xmas do in kettering. i wasn't sure i wanted to leave Em's but left it to Jez's mum to say yes or no for babysitting and she said yes so guess i'm going! :eek:
[/LIST]

Love all you ladies xxx

I think its unlikely hun, hubby thinks the house is cramped already! if we could move he'd probably come round to the idea but i think thats probably 5yrs off..i think there's room, it would just mean 2 would have to share a bedroom, no hardship really. Not sure i reallu have the time for another unless we did less which then seems a bit unfair on the 3 we have..i do swimming lessons with all 3, and drama and gymnastics for Harry too. Then Emily will probably do gymnastics too when shes older, maybe ballet too?! along with school runs i'm rarely home for longer than a couple of hours at a time.

Having our 1st night away on 5th for Jez's xmas do in kettering. i wasn't sure i wanted to leave Em's but left it to Jez's mum to say yes or no for babysitting and she said yes so guess i'm going! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->