Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

How'd you know I'm in a happier place now, 30?

Yeah, babies will eventually follow but not right now. :D

Just having grad school to focus on. Maybe happier wasn't the right words but in a better place?

30 - I am happier and in a better place. I just didn't know how you knew. Haha...

Awww DG thats the best way, just relax and go with things, whatever happens will and fx'd theres babies too come soon!

Yep im well into TTC! Bit confused with ov and when its actually happening, had my first AF 2 weeks ago which was fine, usual 5 days as it was before i had coil in, so i started that on the sunday then thw following saturday did an O test as i noticed a bit of EWCM anf it was positive as it was the following 4 days then they went negative so think i O'd Tues/wed. However yesterday i noticed EWCM again and did an O test and it was dark again?? Im sure i o'd tues/wed tho which would be normal for me with a 24-26 day cycle. Anyways we've BD'd sat/sun last weekend, wed/thurs/sat/today so am hoping we covered it. So i reckon testing will probs begin wed/thurs so watch this space!!!

Glad Emily is nice and chilled! I bet the bous are loving having a little sister xx

Hmm confusing, sounds more likely to be last week? Eek not long till testing!!

Nope not long, got really sore bbs today, and shooting pains in my nips. Normally just have sore nips as a sign that i O'd. So who knows:shrug:

I didnt have any cramping this month with O either which is my usual tell tale sign, had terrible cramps last month!! Not even sure ive O'd at all but due too soreness of my bbs im reckoning i have and yep i think last week, maybe even as late as Thurs? We gona try again next cycle then leave it 2 cycles as we off to Dominican in Nov for 2 weeks and im not keen on being under 12 weeks preg while away :nope:

Ughhhh thinking I'm out already coz I've got the AF cramps I normally get a week before AF is due. Don't even think there's any point in testing! :nope: :cry: oh well roll on my next cycle. Think I might use the CB O tests next month coz I was getting diff results with the cheapest.:dohh:

Hope you all well. Will update once the witch arrives xxx

Ahh hun, you never know. Cramps are normal in early pregnancy and I've always thought I was out when I've been pregnant! Good luck x

Hi girls! Quick update from me, my cycles have been a bit all over after my Mirena was removed so no BFP as yet, this was our last TTC cycle before Xmas and we now putting TTC on hold until Jan 2016 then we'll have a better go at it, plus my body will have been contraceptive free for 6 months so hopefully more settled. Hope you all well xxx

Hey nice to hear from you hun

Sounds like a good plan, what will you do in the mean time to prevent a Woopsie?!

Are you still flying a lot?

Xx

Were going too try too attempt the pull out method! We had a go with condoms and neither of us liked them so thats our only method! Lol! I dont mind if we whoopsie while we on holiday its just before then, ive got 2 cycles too go before my hols so am hoping that Rich is working away both times im O'ing! Lol! Yes stil flying but only part-time now, i do 28 days on 28 off but only average 6-10 flights during my on-duty so not bad at all! Hows things with you? You having anymore thoughts about number 4? xxx

Wow sorry ladies I've just logged on first time in 3 months ha ha! So I see you're flowerbaby now Claire? Great to see you're TTC again Hun & that you're thinking of insemination soon DG! Hope Emily & the boys of course are well Rach! My girls are great, & no I can't see number 3 happening Claire, mainly for practical/childcare reasons though I would love another one. Never say never though xx

Hope it works for you Claire!

Welcome back mrsp! Missed you on here. Think that's pretty much same as us with no'4..
Yes Emily and the boys are all well thankyou.

How's ttc going Claire? Xx

How are you Laura? Hope you are ok xx

How's the girls Mrs p. Weaning now?! Xx

Dg, hope you are doing well. Excited for you xx

I've had my first home insemination not too long ago, couple days ago actually... I may have missed the peak due to not expecting it to start so early so I'm not holding out high hopes to catch this cycle but at least I got the first time out of the way so this is more like a practice run for me - doing everything we would have done anyways during a normal cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->