Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Are you gona find out what you having chick? Eeee I'm so happy for you! xxx

Well i was tempted to have a surprise this time but Jez really wants to find out...we could do what we did last time as well, we found out but didn't tell anyone although he struggled with that! :rofl:

Oh yes i remember you did that last time! I was talkiing too Rich last night and said id like too find out what we having, we'd both love a little boy coz we got 3 girls so i think we'd be practicing all we cud for a boy but if we had a girl we wouldnt mind either but i defo want too know. How you feeling? Xx

Oh tell me about the tiredness! I just wish I could sleep at night! I feel like I've had an energy drink before bed these days! I'm feeling much better though, hardly much sickness unless I eat like a pig. I've been out for tea tonight with work and have an awesome bloat bump! Can't wait for a proper bump though :)

I'm sure with Penny I showed 2-3 on a digi quite quick but it took longer with this one. I wouldn't worry about twins, it's unlikely but not impossible! God can you imagine going from 2 to 4 kids! :shock: x

Did you find out with Thomas Rach? Claire it'd be TTC right before ovulation I think as male sperms are faster? Is that right? xx

Feeling ok thanks Claire. Symptoms are starting to hit bit more now.

Do you know my family history mrsp, mums a twin and her mum's sisters were triplets! :haha: So always been expecting it in a way..!!

No didn't find out with Thomas hun, was nice having surprise :)

Yep that's boy timing, so will be another boy for us!! Although have heard of lots of girls born from bd on ov' day. :thumbup:

Yep I am a heffer! Eating crap and like 3 courses for each meal! Also even when I have breakfast (which I never used to pre Penny) I'm starving for my dinner at 11am! Some of my bump is baby but a good inch must be flab now ha ha!

Oh if I knew about your family history then I've forgotten as it sounds news to me! Wowza you've been lucky not to have twins before now! :rofl: To be honest this timing BD for certain sex thing I think is a load of rubbish. I mean I know it's true that boy sperm faster and girls last longer, but having watched the great sperm race I think it's just a stroke of luck any of the sperm survive at all! And you must be lowering your chances of conceiving by only doing it on certain days I guess? :shrug:

How soon did you get heartburn (if at all) in your pregnancies ladies? I'm sure it wasn't til about 28 weeks with Penny but I'm sure I've had it mild for a few weeks now...

xx

Oh its good to know its not just me, sure Jez thinks i am just being greedy!!

Yes wasn't sure if i had said on here before, but even from a young age i always thought if i had twins it would be 3rd pregnancy??

Yes its supposed to be harder to get a girl on the timing basis because you need to stop 3 or 4 days before ov' but that reduces your chances of getting pregnant significantly as most pregnancies come from bd 1 or 2 days before ov.
Also i think the majority of ladies on bnb would have boys as well, because most of us know when we ovulate! and there are plenty of ladies that have girl after girl.

We bd day of + opk and following 2 days, but im not sure if i ovulated day after + or day after that so who knows which of the swimmers made it!! :rofl:

and also i think how do people get twins 1 of each?!

That's a good point! Unless the sperm are from different days BD? With penny we dtd every 2-3 days before ovulation & think day of ovulation. I don't really believe it, what will be will be :thumbup: are you really wanting a girl this time? Noticed on your ticker you're having an early ultrasound, how come hun?

A friend of mine has just found out she's preggo, I can't believe how many bump buddies I have I swear I must know 8 people due between feb-jul next year! xx

Yep could be! Who knows hey!!
Yes would love a girl hun, but realistically know boy is more likely. I told jez I want to stay team yellow. He wants to find out though!

Just wanted an early reassurance really, 12wks is ages!
I don't know anyone in rl, but the bfp's from bnb friends are rolling in now!

Hi all :)
Well Im Back... I had a MMC and now back to TTC :flower: Iv been Opk-ing since I had the Neg Preg Test and then Noticed EWCM yeserday and opk was neg but getting Darker, did one today and Was POS!! so we will see what Happen's I read that you can be fertile after a Mc bit like when you give birth Im taking Folic acid... and eating well :) BIG gratz to you all xx

:hi: laura

So sorry you had to go through all of that big :hugs: to you.

Pleased you are ttc again, :wohoo: for +opk bd'ing tonight then?!

Hope we can get this thread up and running bit more, even though I am not ttc. Would be lovely to chat with you all :)

Thank you - :winkwink: Already Have - Only Becuase I have a load of Baubles to finish and will be up till late, so though why its POS get on it lol... Will try again 2mro night too :thumbup: Id just brought a CBFM off ebay that should be here tomorrow - so if not lucky this month will try that - you use one didnt you Rach? xx

:haha: goodwork Laura!

yes i used a cbfm for both Harry and this one, worked 2nd cycle each time so really good for working out fertile days. :thumbup:

Yes your stuff is lovely, must keep you busy with that and 4 kiddies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->