Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

I just did a Cheapy and had a v faint line :wacko: dunno tho as im only 8dpo will try in the Morning... will try when i next need toilet and see if it come up on a photo eeekkk!!! x

also can I test on a cbfm stick? I have one just came other day? xx

I'm not sure if you can use machine just for pregnancy testing hun sorry x

no hun not on the normal sticks. There is a website that ses that you can detect it from them but I tried it once years ago and it suggested I was pregnant and I wasn't. Can you post yur pregnancy test? Are you doing one today? Good Luck hun! xx

Good Luck everyone! I'd love to have a BFP around Christmas time. I feel like it would be the best time to share the amazing gift with OH :)

fx

Yes that would be a very special time to get a bfp, goodluck noneintheoven

I think it would be awesome especially since OH has wanted it much longer than me.

How you ladies doing? How you feeling rach? Laura! You preggo?? Don't leave us hanging!

17 weeks today & my ticker makes no sense. Since when is an onion bigger than an Orange or avocado?? Must be giant onions lol!

x

:hi: hun, I'm ok thanks. Had my early scan yesterday and measured exactly as per dates, and heard the heartbeat too :)

Yes i think its American and they have those big spanish onions over there mainly not like our piddly things over here! :haha:
That's one of the reasons i changed my ticker because fruit/veg all vary so much! :dohh:
Although my ticker is saying baby is almost an inch when i know he was only 1.5cm yesterday! :haha:

Ah that's lovely you had a scan, any pic? Does it look like a little tadpole with legs? Penny did it's amazing the change by 11/12 weeks!

Aha that would make sense re the fruit! Most of them are spot on but the odd ones leave me baffled!

3 weeks tomorrow til 20 week scan & can't come quick enough! :thumbup: X

hmmm probably more blob than tadpole! :rofl: yes did get some pics will try and upload later.

:wohoo: not long and you'll be halfway too! :happydance: Hoping my 12 wk scan will be 4 wks today. Have my booking in appointment with the midwife on Wednesday.

Sorry I must've forgot to reply to this hun! 1 week today til 20 week scan Eeek!! When's your 12 week booked in for? How you feeling? I'm fine just terrible insomnia again :sleep: X

2 weeks till mine! Can't believe you are 19wks already, your pregnancy is flying!

Insomnia sucks doesn't it. Still getting nausea although seems to be worse afternoon/evening now where as it the beginning it was morning to night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->