Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

arr there good then - Is you ovulate after the Pos opk then as this one was darker than the control line.. yesterday had tons of ewcm and today.. so should BD tomorrow as well... It weird how with beau I BD once... didnt even know I was Ovulating and got Preg - and before I didnt OPK... well time will tell - will keep you updated so is it 1dpo tomorrow? x:hugs:

I would say ov' day will be tomorrow hun. Usually 24hrs after +opk. We bd day of + and following 2 days :)

Wow Laura you're TTC again? Will this be no 5? You're brave :winkwink: sorry to hear about your mc, hope you get your BFP soon. Was the month you got preg planned if so how long were you TTC for? x

Not too bad rach thank you. Sickness gone but I'm getting a few headaches. This week I've been getting pretty painful pressure on my bladder, not sure what that's all about so soon when baby is only the size of a lemon :haha: I felt like John Wayne walking the dog yesterday it was horrid.

How you feeling hun? Much MS? Xx

I've had headaches since before i found out, I think making sure you are drinking enough helps hun?
No ms, just nausea only about once or twice a day at mo so totally manageable.
Hunger isn't quite so bad now, or at least its not waking me up now. Crazy something so tiny could make such a difference!

Also got my 3+ weeks yesterday on the digi so no more testing now. Just want the next 2 weeks to get here for my scan, nervous but excited.

Wow that's great you've been lucky with the MS! Yeah I really should drink more water :dohh: x

I didn't have any with the boys so not expecting it but you never know might hit me further down the line. :dohh:

I mean proper throwing up, i have nausea pretty bad at times :(

Happy 15 weeks hun!

Can I join plz. Would luv to be pregnant this year but I would take 2015 anyday too. Currently cd11 x

Well i did get a bfp only a few days after starting this thread so hopefully it will bring luck to everyone ttc and wtt :)

Oh! I've not been physically sick with either of these two! Thanks hun congrats on being a sweet pea :winkwink: X

I always think of ms being throwing up but your right it does include nausea really so in that case yes with this one and harry. Thomas was only from certain smells I think esp meat.
Have gone off sweet stuff though which is very strange for me and can't get enough lemon squash! :wacko:

Thanks hun :thumbup:

Yep congrats to everyone that has had their bfp and good luck to the rest of us.

With my son I went off all sweets and was savoury I luved with my girls I couldn't get enough of fruit.

I couldn't stop eating sweet stuff with Thomas, wasn't unheard of to have about 4/5 cakes/choc bars a day!! Harry i went off different things throughout the pregnancy but wasn't just sweet or just savory.

Hiii :) Well some News for you - I had Headaches loads of cramping on 15th and Had my Pos on the 13th BD around them days had ewcm on 13th too... Felt so tired so Im around 8dpo? I think :wacko:

:wohoo: Sounds promising. When are you going to test hun? So excited for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->