• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Awww Laura what a gorgous scan pic!! Im saying boy too going by the skull shape but like Rach says the 12 week scan should be clearer...i bet your so happy xx

Ive lost 2 1/2 pounds in my first week! Yaayy, am pleased with that as i thought maybe a 1lb, so am over moon, another 7lb too lose and ive reached my goal! Thats great Rach, hope you get too the stone this weekend then! Well done xxx

DG what kind of dancing do you do? That will keep you fit and healthy, dancing is a great sport xx

My ovulation pains are bad this cycle, keep thinking im going too have AF every time i go too the toilet! Ive hardly had any EWCM either and am pretty dry today, just done another O test and its still + and darker than control line. C'mon little eggy get your butt out!! Think they'll be able too see if ive o'd tmor or not as they'd be a burst follicle if i have and they looking for follicles. Just hope there a bit more forthcoming than the last nurse who wouldnt tell me a thing, im so bloody nosey tho, i like too know whats going on! Lol xx

Ballroom dancing... Been taking lessons for almost 2 years now - it will be 2 years in end of May/early June.

Currently I do hip hop-tango formation on Wednesdays and on Thursdays are my private lessons (either waltz routine for showcase or medalist lesson). Occasionally we have a hustle private lesson as well )I really enjoy the hustle style of swing dance).

Sounds great DG! I was always into dancing, tap, modern & disco, i wanted too take up ballroom but got job on airlines and started the shift work so had too give it all up, just they gym for ne now. Hip-hop tango sounds like fun!! How you feeling?? xx

I definetly think O will happen any minute now, got a really dark line on my OPK just now, off for my scan at 3.30 be interesting too find out whats going on in there xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Feeling great. No symptoms or anything but then again I have been busy with school and work and dancing so it's good I keep myself busy. This week has been great though and usually most weeks are just eh ok for me. I hope it is a sign of good things to come for me but even if it doesn't, it will eventually.

How did the scan go Claire?

Hope feeling great is a good sign dg

Hi Rach, Scan was fine thanks except the sonographer wouldnt tell me anything again!! And wouldnt let me look at screen. Its a bit naughtt really considering its my bloody body!! Anyways i managed too have a sneaky look at the screen while she typed away and i was getting ready and i read '17mm follicle' and 'in each ovary' so it sounds promising and my opk's are neg this morning so ibthink i O'd last night. So 1dpo today xx

How naughty not even showing you the screen! :grr:

sounds good, maybe you've ovulated from both sides??! ...twins!! :winkwink: testing next weekend?

Claire - that is great but why would she not let u see it on screen? Come eggs - meet a sperm and implant!!!

Eh.. Classic pms symptoms - boobs bit sore but not very, eating more than I usually do. Irritable. worse part is af is due on Valentine's Day!

Hopefully AF wont show and you will get a lovely BFP on Valentines day xx

Im on the fence this cycle, had a few niggles and seem too be having a cycle where im having a load of creamy CM every time i use the toilet, last month i was completely dry and the cycle before i had ewcm almost every day so who knows!! Other thab that ive got my usual sore nips after O. Testing on monday if i can hold out til then. No biggy if im not pg this month though as ive got my foot surgery booked in for 10th March so im quite happy too get that done! xx

Hows you Rach? xx

Ooo exciting, fx Hun, But otherwise like you say get the op out of the way.

I'm good thanks. Still plodding along with sw, but starting to feel like my old self! Enjoying shopping again too, dangerous! :haha:

Anyone a math expert in here? The statistics is hulking my brain cells!

Nope, no brain cells left after 3kids! Sorry hope you can work it out x

What statistics DG? My brain is pretty fried though because ive just been sitting my yearly airline exams for past 2 days! How you feeling? xx

Im at weigh-in tmor but dont think ive lost anything this week, had a terrible junkfood weekend and been staying in hotel for past cple nights and the menu wasnt very SW compatible! I'll be happy if ive not put anything on. Off too gym in morning and gona starve myself tmor! Lol! xxx

Feeling ok. I'm trying to make sense of the whole coefficient of determination thing. I have other stuff figured out, and I know how to do the graphing. Just stumped on how to solve for coeffecient of determination. Teacher has a formula on the homework under the chart but it makes no sense to me. Like for example, what the heck does "n" mean? I don't think I got this in the bag. Good thing I have 2 weeks to figure this stuff out. Normally I wait until last minute - like the weekend before it's due to tackle it.

I don't think I've got it this month so I'm just ready to roll on with a new cycle and try again. I'm going to try something new too - need to order and buy some sort of thing that helps women conceive better apparently.

Hi ladies well been for my 12 week scan and was lovely he/she was bouncing all over waving... eating and kicking away :) the nt results where good too.. so just waiting on the bloods next... my new due date is 23rd Aug so 2 days forward which is lovely too.... I'm thinking girl looking and watching lol... well lots of luck to you both Claire and dg Deffo a valentines day bfp or even this month.. won't be long my cm changes all the time since being pregnant... it's weird... other than badoing back and cramps the odd time.
I've had no real.sickness this time around xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG-20160211-WA0002-1.jpg
    IMG-20160211-WA0002-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
So happy to hear all is well, yep I'm thinking girl now too! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads