• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Hi ladies!! Well its BFN's for me! Cant even be bothered testing anymore, gona give next cycle a miss then get back on it in Aprilx

Sorry about your AF arriving DG onto the next cycle hunni! Ohhh a massage sounds lovely, that will help you relax before your mid-term xx

We stayed in last night, watched Ghost (i cried most of the way through it! Lol) and had an indian. We exchanged cards and i got some lovely flowers and a Michael Kors coat from Rich! Spoilt me rotten xx

Sounds lovely claire :) we had an Indian too.... had a lovely walks with the kids today finaly the sun came out in Cornwall today! I also had my nt scan results and in in the clear :) amazing I feel so happy and ready to containe to 2nd tri........ sorry you got a banging Claire but get your op done and get back on it April baby!! Wish you both lots of baby dust... it's poppy's bday soon? Xxxx

sorry its bfn's Claire :hugs: pressies sound fab hun x

Laura...:rofl: "sorry you got a banging Claire"!! autocorrect?!!

Oh i defo got a 'banging' for Valentines girls! Ha ha ha! :winkwink:Tested again today and still BFN and i cam feel AF on her way, id think she'll be here by the morning. OH goy his SA test tmor so will wait on those results and continue as we were in April :thumbup:

Yes its Poppys biryhday on 5th April, cant believe she'll be 4! Just trying too work out what im doing for her party, i think a softplay party where the kids play and all the food organising is done fpr ya! Lol! xx

AF arrived this morning on time. Roll on April!! OH had his SA test yesterday so should get results next week and just waitinb on my next fertility appt, gona give them a call later xx

sorry to see af arrived hun, roll on april. x how did dh find his test, did he have to do it at a clinic?

Oh since my schedule is crazy busy, we are meeting up Saturday to inseminate (15cd). May not be in time for this cycle but we will see. Worth a try. Next month I am on spring break around then so may be easier to work out my schedule.

Prob not. The donor has been sick with the flu the past few days. Hence why I am not holding out hope for this cycle. Not sure how that affects quality.

Googled it and apparently it won't affect the quality at this time but it may affect samples I get in 2 to 3 months from now depending on how often his body makes new sperms.

Hi well I had my results I'm unsure if I posted this but all low risk so I'm over the moon and so happy... next app is 8th March with my consultant and I'm now thinking a gender scan at 16 weeks. .. when did u feel moments xxx

Yay Laura!

30- I will live. I planned to take a break over summer anyways - June for sure. Besides even if I don't get my bfp this year, I have adoption to look forward to! I can finally apply to adopt after I finish grad school. Meaning I can choose a deaf kid!

Ahh that's fab news Laura. Excited to hear boy or girl, I'm thinking girl :flower:
Is your oh hoping boy?, he's quite outnumbered isn't he :haha:

Thank you :) I'm thinking girl and hoping girl.... as my last one :) any more thought into anymore for you rach xxx

I'm pretty sure i do, but not this year. dh isn't sure yet :shrug:

just wondering laura, how many bedrooms you have? and what car/van/bus?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->