• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

What a beautiful scan pic!! Ih yes im defs going girl now aswell, how exciting!!xxx

Nope i dont think there will be a BFP from me this cycle, ive been crampy for past cple days which is normal for me around this time, we gona skip next cple cycles with me having my foot surgery done as i think its more important i bounce back from that first. So will be back at it in April, hopefully have all our results back by then aswell xx

Still early days Hun only 7dpo! I've got everything crossed xx

I agree we need more bfps in here. We'll see what happens. I'm not expecting anything but I'm not worried as I've ordered myself some vitex to try with my next cycle (it should be here on Monday). I just hope AF doesn't decide to make an appearance on valentine's day, that would suck...

Sorry ladies I've been MIA but life is so hectic now! I'll reply properly when on the laptop but just had to reply to DG to say be careful on the vitex! I am pretty sure it's what caused me to take so long to TTC penny! I decided my LP was too short & I was spotting so after only 2 or 3 cycles TTC I tried Vitex/AC & then tried MACA & everything got worse & it took me ages despite the clomid. Obviously I cant be sure that's what it was but if I were to do it all over again I'd certainly not be taking half of the vitamins I took. I've had no problems with spotting since my first pregnancy so whatever it was its sorted xx

Really? Hmmm... My lp is normal but I haven't gotten any bfp so far. Timing seems good past two or three tries so idk what else I can do/try. So just be careful of the dosage or what?

I used it with both Harry and Emily but my periods were irregular and it worked great each time. If your periods are regular dg you could do more harm than good.

Boo... I wish there was something I could try. Since I seem to have no luck ever getting my bfp. :-(

I wonder if its because of just 1 attempt in fertile window? I know when I've tried with only 1 attempt in fertile window I've never gotten pregnant.
Know its complicated because of the situation for you though.

It isn't doable to do more than one at least right now anyways. I doubt that's the issue anyways as I have been good about getting it in right before the peak hits. Maybe I'm not meant to be pregnant and I know there is always adoption when I am done with grad school that I can do.

Also have to add there's only a maximum of 20% chance of pregnancy each cycle even for healthy couples and its not been that long really since you started trying again. It sucks big time, as you think when you've done everything you can, you've still only a 20% chance I know. I got frustrated every cycle and I suppose relative it didn't take long but at the time all you want is to be pregnant. :hugs:

That 20% chance doesn't make things any easier either. Sometimes I worry that my crazy schedule and stress keeps me from achieving it. The statistics research class is awful for my stress. I've been having weird dreams for the past three nights, every night something different. And no, I know it's not pregnancy because I checked with the cheapies.

Happy Valentines day Ladies..
What did we all get?? I got some choc's and a meal last night... :thumbup: Pleased..
And the Twins are 4 today!! Wow I can rember getting a BFP with them and claire you wasnt far behind with poppy :flower:
So we have had a little party for them and now there full up its bath and bed then chill...
Have you tested DG?
When should I see the MW next? she never said? neither did the scan lady? xxxxx

No more testing. Af made a show yesterday afternoon. Poor hubby - he said her timing is awful! :rofl:

Oh sorry dg... onwards and upwards will you be trying again this month? Xxx

Of course, I'm trying again up til early June, after that I'll take a break for a month or so. But hopefully I'll be preg by that point that it won't be necessary to keep trying that much longer.

Awww wish you lots of luck.... you Deffo deserve a little bundle... how's your valentines been? Xx

Eh, nothing special. Not even a card. No gifts. Same as Christmas - no gift from my honey. He said he did finally schedule a massage for us at end of this month so there's that for me to look forward to (technically that was supposed to be my Christmas gift but thinking how expensive it can be at times - I said it could be a combo of Christmas/Valentine gift for me). He kept putting off paying for the service and scheduling one but he finally got around to it this past week and since they were booked this weekend, he got one for 2 weeks from now which is fine by me because I'll have a midterm on Sunday of that weekend, so massage on Saturday before the midterm should help me relax.

On the other hand, I did good making dinner. It didn't turn out the way I had hoped - accidentally cooked the wine-bacon mixture longer than I should have and the garlic got a little burnt but it was still good nevertheless when everything got mixed together (egg, cheese, pasta, etc.)

Edit: He acknowledged that today was a good valentine's day and recognized me on facebook. I guess I can accept that instead of gifts or card.

Hope your valentine's day was good.

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle dg.

Wow, happy 4th baby to the twins!

we did cards and Jez got me some beautiful roses. Then in the evening we went out for dinner :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->