• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Aww all the best dg and see how this cycle goes :) it'd just catching that egg.... at the right time.... xxxx

Hi girlies, bad news from me as looks like a chemical...my FRER is barely visable this afternoon which isnt good 5 days after my first BFP, ive hardly drank anything today either so am waiting for AF too arrive, oh well onto next month as planned!! xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 4
Its just one if those things girls i suppose, i knew when my tests were lighter on an afternoon something wasnt right, but we can only try again! At Fertility Clinic on 1st April for my results so will let them know and see what advice they can give us, i know its too do with my egg quality, just wish there was some way too make them better quality! xxx

All the best claire, you both deserve this special rainbow baby, Iv never had a chemical so unsure on that, but either way its hard, Is your OH staying with you? xx

I think healthy balanced diet, not too much alcohol, no smoking, exercise all help hun. Other than that i'm not sure. Hope you're not waiting too long for your sticky bean. :hugs:

all good here, plodding along with my weight loss. 23lbs down now :wohoo: and looking forward to getting my hair extensions on the 9th. So excited!!

Aww you done so well.... in time for the summer :) that's one thing I've never had extensions my hair is long-ish but takes ages to get straight haha... but thinking of a cut for summer :) xxx

My hair just doesn't grow very long before getting too thin so to have long thick hair will be a first for me! Its currently almost shoulder length. It was my birthday present from dh, after years of me asking! :haha:

Hi all :flower:
Claire been thinking of you, how are you??
DG any updates from you?

Weighed my self today and im now 11.6lb so -1lb since my 12 weeks scan but am up and down so pleased with that hehe :winkwink: Done lots of walkies tho this past week or so... with the kids off we been walking the woods and parks as well as walking the dog - Im trying to keep my self fit and healthy lol but not too fussed about the weight gain as long as I dont go over board :wacko:

you're doing great weightwise then Laura :thumbup:

yes Claire, how are you hun? x

No updates. Just waiting for it to get closer to 12 cd so I can start using opk to track body ovulation.

Hi girlies! Sorry ive been a bit quiet on here just wanted too get af out way. Im good thanks, off out for the bank hol weekend as Poppy at her dads and got my appt on friday at Fertility clinic so we'll see what they say. Were both in 2 minds as whether we continue on or just be greatful for the girls we have so i think Friday will help us decide. Also falling pregnant made me have second thoughts about our living arrangements and i really want too live together full time, but too do that i'll have too move over too him where his business is so am currently getting my head round whats best too do. With Poppy being so young i dont mind starting afresh and its only 50 mins too an hour from where i live now so not too bad journey for my parents, although they not happy about it but am sure they will come round. Anyway im gona go out and get rather drunk this weekend and forget about everything for a couple of days!

Thats fantastic weight loss Rach! Well done! Im dtarting back again after we've been too Butlins next week, ive only put 2lb back on upto now so hopefully keep that way xx

Thats great fir your weight too Laura! Im pleased for you! Walking helps a lot xx

DG good luck this cycle, got everything crossed for you xx

Lots to think about Hun :hugs: Good luck Friday let us know how it goes. Xx

Hi girls well we've been for results and its not totally bad news! OH's SA results were good so no probs with him but my FSH levels are raised but not too badly they were 19.4 and they dont class peri-menopause until they above 30 on cd3. All my other hormone levels are fine and my ovaries, womb, tubes all good, and im ovulating! So its just my FSH level but its no real concern as im 40 so its basically part of life that things do slow down which is what my ovaries are doing now which is why ive got raised levels. So hes told us too carry on as we are and see what happens. The fact that ive just been pg is great and he said it wont have been a good egg but there will be one in there! Anyway hes writing too my GP too say im too be prescribed progesterone and also need a scan at 6 weeks too confirm pregnancy and i'll be classed as high risk when preggo because of my age. So we back TTC! Yaaayyy! CD13 today and OH whisked me home for a BD sesh straight away! Ha ha! Bless him! So watch this space...! :thumbup:

We off too view 3 houses over his way tonight, i just feel like everything is falling into place. My Ex has completely fallen out with me tho and allegedly stopping my maintenence now but i cant hang around too make everyone happy but myself and we only an an hour away! Am sure he'll come round plus its Poppys birthday this week so he'll have too contact me too see her at some point :shrug:

How is everyone else? xx

Doing fine here. Insemibated Tuesday even though I didn't see 2nd line. Today it is dark so will inseminate this afternoon/evening and see what happens. To be honest, not expecting this one to work cuz of having been sick this month, not once but twice (flu and a 24 hour bug). We will see what happens but I am thinking from here on I will try two on the week I am most fertile or close to fertile.

i love how keen oh is Claire! :haha: but seriously thats good news all things considered.

goodluck dg. fx for you.

Hi all
Oh yay Claire :happydance::happydance:
Lots happening then and good to come.. bet you feel so much better knowing tho lots of luck then to you and will watch this space :winkwink:
DG still fingers crossed for you as each month is a try, is it the same donor each month?
As for me same old.... rolling onto 20 weeks tuesday and then count down for the scan on 12th April... and Beau will be 3 on the 9th April so lots to come... still feeling the odd movement too :baby: which is lovely... My friend is now TTC who I walk with which is nice to see what happens there, I was cleaning out my draws and found a stack of 40+ Opk's shes gonna use... xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->