• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Eek big congrats! What were the reasons to not get pregnant this month again Hun? Know you had the op but other than that?

Just the op babes, and having too have anasthetic & painkillers, but ive kept my painkillers too a minimum anyways with TTC next month. We thought best just too skip this month so did no OPK's n only dtd a week last wed as OH went too Benidorm next day for 4 days, have a feeling i O'd on the thurs night tho as had sharp pain that night. just looked at my bbs and my nips are huge! Thats a sure sign for me other than that nothing else symptom wise xx

Digi was BFN as I guessed but OH was desperate too do one as he'd never seen one before, tested a little while ago with FRER and IC and both BFP:happydance: just hope this little peanut sticks! Starting my progesterone suppositries tonight :thumbup:

Thanks Rach, really nervous but will see what happens. We've just looked up due date and uts 24th November which is OH's birthday!! Hes so excited! Just wish the crampyness would go away, am sure it will be gone by morning xx

Ahh that's special. Remember some cramping is fine just bean making him or herself comfy xxx

This mornings test is clear as day! Please be sticky little one xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Here it is Rach.....yippeeee! Only flashed for a minute then came up, OH is buzzing! Lol! xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
HUGE Gratz Claire!! How amazing im so pleased for you :happydance::happydance: Deffo ment to be :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxx

Thanks ladies!! We went too see a group medium last night and he brought OH's dad too him (he died 10 years ago) and said his dad was really excited and just wanted too give him a hug as we'd had good news, then he asked if OH had 'boys' he said no, he then said well there a boy there for you, and looked at me and said 'in fact thats the good news your dad is celebrating because your pregnant arent you!' He was spot on with so much more aswell! Good job i never knew anyone in the audience as we keeping it quiet until scan! Lol. so we'll just wait and see, as long as all goes well and its healthy! Hows you Laura?? Any news from DG?? Are you still tracking your cycles Rach? xx

oh my word, thats spooky! what was the name of the medium?
a boy would be the icing on the cake hey :wohoo:

yes i do hun, natural contraception! :haha:

Ha ha i like it, dont put any nasty extra hormones in ya body because they wreck your system especially as you get older! He was called Peter Crawford, hes a spiritualist medium. Look him up on internet, hes fab! xxx

Exactly, feel like i know my body well enough now after ttc x 3!

will do, thanks hun.

i'd say 8wks, we went at that time with Emily and could see hb, and everything looked well. With Harry didn't go till 10wks and that extra 2wks just made me worry longer and then they put me foward so was actually 11wks and then i thought i might as well have waited for the 12wk one!

Hii awww wow how lovely :) Claire amazing how they know this and a little ooohhhh :) I'm all good waiting mor some movements I've had flutters but 17 weeks today... I had a scan at 5 weeks then 7 weeks and seen a hb looked like a jelly bean haha but they say from 8weeks I had a private scan then and was lovely hehe.... I'm waiting for 20 weeks scan to come now and then will have growth scans from 24 weeks too.... xxxx

I think we'll book in for an 8 week scan then. I'm going too ring the Fertility Clinic too see if they may give me an early scan as well. Rang doctors yesterday too get prescription for progesterone sups again and doc wouldn't give me one! :nope: Said she needs to check it out too see if she can prescribe it or if I have too go through Fertility doctor, grrrrrr....luckily I've got enough too last me 2 weeks so will see what she comes back with, I was promised by a different doctor I could have them no probs and she prescribed me 2 weeks there n then which was last year, always bloody same with doctors one will do one thing but the other wont! OH said we'll go private if I can't get it but in my notes it says I have too have it from first BFP! :brat:

Awww I can't wait too feel movements, it's all so exciting! Have you thought of any names yet Laura? xx

Ughhhh am totally scaring myself with IC's they barely getting darker, had just had a cuppa tea tho n water as not tested with FMU coz stayed at my mams, got some FRER for morning. Damn testing, i need too stop! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->