Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

:hi:laura, good to hear from you.

32wks already...eek so excited for you. :happydance:

Claire are you trying this month?

Glad everyone's doing well.

I've been busy getting settled in out here in the west in Colorado. I'll be out here for about a month. The break has been really great for my mental. I've been able to enjoy drinking wine and not worrying/stressing over what if. I don't have time for that type of thing when I've got schoolwork to be doing anyhow.

Thank you :) ceci was born on 1st Aug 36 weeks 6 days... I had a s and s done at 2.30pm and was then 3cm got to hospital at 6.30 was then 6cm then she was born 8.40pm had gas and air... she was 6lb 5oz and came home the next day.. she's beautiful will try upload a photo to here of her xxxx

Thank you :) my bp was up and she was going to induce me a week later by breaking my waters but said I can do you a s and s if you like today... so I said ok then as last time nothing happened after 2! With beau... so had that done to 3cm and came home was in pain pretty much from there haha... went hospital and was then 6cm.. just didn't expect it all to kick off onlyour being under 37 weeks xxxx

Baby ceci today day 5 xx

Attachments

• IMG_20160805_204333.jpg
    IMG_20160805_204333.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
Awwww shes gorgeous Laura huge congrats xx

Well we are trying again now we've moved in together and i couldnt be happier!! Got the most amazing man, house, little girl and now TTC our own munchkin!! Currently 2/3dpo i think, had a 40 day cycle last month (due too stress) and this month i started getting ewcm from CD7 onwards and think i o'd cd10/11, really really early for me but had O cramps and tons of EWCM which has completely cleared up now so watch this space!! We've bd'd every day so had a good go at it!!

Hows everyone?? xx

:wohoo: how exciting hope you get your sticky bean soon Claire x

Nothing new for me regarding ttc, just enjoying the 3 kiddies for now. Emily is such a little sweetie. Not walking yet, just crawling and bum shuffling!

Doing fine. Enjoying my short break from taking grad classes. Working my butt off teaching and dancing. How about you flower?

Am good thanks DG, hows your TTC going??

Well i think im 6dpo today and got really sore bbs but thats it, had a few niggly twinges yesterday and af like pains but no af, after my 40 day cycle last year i then had an 18 day cycle so am wonderimg if this may be a short cycle aswell. Am going too invest in CB digi ovulation tests next month as all ive gone by this cycle is horrendous O pains for 2 days cd 9 & 10 then EWCM cleared up, so we'll see, have got some early hpts too start testing from friday or saturday!! We out friday night for our first adult only night since moving in together so i might be naughty and wait until sat so i can have a few vino's!!:winkwink:

Still on hold. I need a date to have alcohol drinks with my friends before I get back to ttc. Plus I stopped taking vitamins at some point while away so getting back on vitamins again. Maybe September I will start trying again. I want to be sure to be able to fly out for graduation in December.

ooo goodluck hun, fx for your bfp!

So pleased everything is going so well. Are you doing anything to the house or is it all done already? x

The house is pretty sorted, we just need too paint outside windows and just some bits and bobs cosmetic wise. Needs a new kitchen eventually and we'd love new doors inside which hopefully we'll get next year! Helps with OH being a joiner!!

Ive just done a random OPK and its sooo dark!! However i got no EWCM so dont think im O'ing?? Im thinking more like AF on her way or possibly preggo bcause i started getting pos OPK's with Poppy at 6dpo!! Ive got af cramps again today, ughhh i hate the TWW!! Ha ha!! xx

I will live vicariously through you hun! excited for you to test!

Not sure if i can hold out til saturday too test!! Might start tmor 7dpo ha ha! Not tested for ages and my IC's will be here in morning! Xx

no don't blame you! :haha: thats normal though hun. Everything crossed for you. :eek:
Do you fly much these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->