Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

too late!! :rofl: have all the receipts though :)

she did show me the 3 lines and wasn't just lack of penis but yes you never know. :shrug:

Eeeeeeee huge congrats Rach on becoming a Team Pinky!!! How anazing i bet your so excited!!! :cloud9::cloud9:

:thumbup:Hope you all well ladies & had lovely Xmas/NYE!

All good here with me. Still with Rich but my ex is sniffing round again! Saying he still loves me, wants his family back together, blah blah blah!!! Too bloody late mate!!:growlmad:

Typical man,now realising the grass wasn't greener on the other side! stay well away you and Rich are perfect :)

Thanks, yes very excited!! :cloud9:

Hi Little Update - I had an Early Scan Yesterday and was put back to 6 weeks :) and a Piccy - All ok tho and Looking forward to relaxing and 12weeks scan around 20th Feb - Twins will be 3 on Valentines day!!! and Beau is 2 on 9th April x

Attachments

• rsz_dscf5506.jpg
    rsz_dscf5506.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
That's excellent.

So focusing on valentine's day coming up, any special ideas/plans you ladies are doing with your spouses? I'm gonna cook my man a dinner, and he'll make the dessert. It's our new tradition (that we started a few years ago) to encourage me to cook more often on special occasion while still not dealing with the crowded restaurants that usually happen on valentine's day anyways.

We did something similar to that last yr, i made starter and dessert and dh made the main and then we shared a bottle of wine, was really nice. This year we have a table booked at a restaurant, just wanted to make the most of getting out before it becomes harder!

Aww Thats Lovely DG :) Its the Twins birthday so we will be Having Party Foods and Games if they follow on.... Then will go out for a meal at the Weekend when its less busy, Last year we went for an all you can eat Chinese food, Its was really bad rain and wind, they ended up with a Power cut so no electric :( so they closed ( Bad tme to get a Power cut all that money they would have Lost!!! ) Having some Fish and Chips which they still loved:)

Thank you, Yes all Going well :) I have just had the Scan date where they check for Illness type scan ( forgot the Name ) 12th Feb - So have that too look foward to next then the twins will be 3 feb 14th then 12 weeks scan around 20th Feb - How are you? x

Yes all good thanks, had another scan as wanted reassurance and she is definitely a girl :yipee:

Awwww Im deffo staying team yellow!! Have you any Names yet x :flower: I have mine il be almost 11weeks? Thought it was after 12weeks dating scan?

Yes i think we do, unless dh or I change our minds! She will be Emily Rose :cloud9:

Fair play, i will stay team yellow next time if there is a next time! :haha:

Awww Love the Name :) Oooh so maybe another :winkwink: This will be my last 5 is enough and so happy to have had them - Roll on 12th Feb!!!! :flower:

Dh always said 2 or 4, and i think 4 or 5, but it would only be 5 because of twins. dh certainly wouldn't agree to ttc a no' 5! however may feel content after 3, who knows! :haha:

:hi: How is everyone doing? its been ages since we last spoke in here?!! is anyone still around? :haha:

Claire...is it your engagement party soon? ttc soon as well??!

Just noticed my last post said i'm thinking 4or5 kids, i can now categorically say no more!! this pregnancy has been HARD!!

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all well!

Exciting news that I'm getting coil removed in 3 weeks as me and Richard have made the decision too TTC! Just gona let my body get back to normal periods etc for couple months and track ovulation then we going for it! Also am trying too change my username but keep my profile etc, just wanting a fresh name, fresh TTC start! So I'll let you know if I'm able too do this and what it is. Let me know some updates ladies! All good here, in fact I'm happier than I've ever been in my life ❤️❤️❤️ Xxx

I am doing good here. Still on break from Iui and ttc as I have turned my focus to graduate school. I am working on my masters in teaching ASL. No idea what will happen after that- whether I decide to do more Iui or if we will shift energy into adopting a deaf child or what.

hey hun! nice to see you back on here! so happy you've found a fab man, you totally deserve it :)
ttc again :wohoo: how exciting, i will totally follow your journey. no more ttc for me though, i've had enough after this pregnancy!
i don't think you can change your name though unfortunately i might be wrong...i think you'd have to start again...

me...i'm waiting on labour again...remember the days when it was waiting for Harry?!! i hope i'm not waiting as long, please baby hurry up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->